No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome of the first wave of presents in Beya. It will happen again starting on December 12-13.

14 Presents all together!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!! And more to come!!!!

For your convenience, here's the Masterlist for the first wave of presents. Go and check them out. Lots of goodies!!! And don't forget to kindly leave a comment. You can post an anonymous comment.

Enjoy!
    http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/182984.html

* I believe today is my advent calendar...correct?

Be right back!

*runs out breathing fast*
    sigpic

Comment

First wave of present were pretty awesome.

I can't to see what the next wave brings.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
      My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Weren't they great!!!! I can't wait either. I'm so glad you liked them just as much as I did, Sweetie.
        sigpic

Comment

I still can't believe I've never read that one fanfic by rubycasper before. Memory Lane, I think it was called, that fic was amazing. I really liked it.

You guys should come and help out with my game on the Fun and Game thread.
          Favorite John and Teyla Moments

If you want to add more, go for it.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
            Weren't they great!!!! I can't wait either. I'm so glad you liked them just as much as I did, Sweetie.
            I know, me too.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Advent Calendar day 7

Goodies!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Advent Calendar Day 7

Look, he's grabbing her!!! LOL

sigpic

Comment

Advent Calendar Day 7

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Nice Jeyla.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

They're all wonderful Camy... love the expresssions on their faces in the last one...
                      sigpic

Comment

Sharing the news on the Joe/Shep threads:
                        @JaceHall Joe Flanigan said hes shooting a modern western w/ Hal Holbrooke, Robert Patrick, Samantha Mathis. He's a Sherrif that mans up an kix ass!

From Twitter
                        sigpic

Comment

I just read it on LJ Thanks for bringing the news over here Lythisrose!

Weeeeeeeeeee!
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Guys, wonderful stuff for the Advent Calendar! Cute, funny and lovely. Jeyla, love the caps!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            OT- in re to the competition I mentioned last post:
                            Spoiler:

Sadly, had to turn it down. It just costs too much to fly there so soon, & then accommodation costs.

Got onto the internet today, TO FIND THAT THE CONCERT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL XMAS EVE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                            The artist who it was for has been sick with a cold- & she apparently had a reaction to the medicine given to her, so she had to postpone it.
                            LandJrule, maybe another opportunity will present itself. You seem talented. So continue to put your work out there. Still I'm sorry about this one.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                            Okay, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome of the first wave of presents in Beya. It will happen again starting on December 12-13.

14 Presents all together!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!! And more to come!!!!

For your convenience, here's the Masterlist for the first wave of presents. Go and check them out. Lots of goodies!!! And don't forget to kindly leave a comment. You can post an anonymous comment.

Enjoy!
                            http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/182984.html

* I believe today is my advent calendar...correct?

Be right back!

*runs out breathing fast*
                            I loved all the presents. All of them were awesome! I'm so looking forward to the next batch of presents.

Side note -Jeyla, I'm glad you didn't tripped.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                            @JaceHall Joe Flanigan said hes shooting a modern western w/ Hal Holbrooke, Robert Patrick, Samantha Mathis. He's a Sherrif that mans up an kix ass!

From Twitter
                            Yeah! This is such awesome news for Joe.
                            sigpic
                            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                              LandJrule, maybe another opportunity will present itself. You seem talented. So continue to put your work out there. Still I'm sorry about this one.
                              Thanks. I had won tickets to another concert- it's not my own. Besides, that concert's been re-scheduled till Xmas Eve.
                              Poor lass- she's been really hitting it in the US lately. Her name is Delta Goodrem, & Andrea Bocelli has been doing a tour & having her sing with him on it......so she's getting a huge exposure from that. Then she had to cancel her Aus Xmas Concert due to allergic reaction to cold medicine!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post

From Twitter
                                Love love love!! So nice to see he's doing something!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X