John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Sadly I'm so darn bad with reading books I haven't read them all... the second book Reliquary is a pretty good book centered I think around season 1 when John were just still a Major... and it's been pretty long ago since I've read those books so I can't really say for sure which are centered around JT a lot and also as I said I haven't read them all... hopefully at some point I will... *lol*
    I really liked "Mirror Mirror" and "Entanglement". Those two are really interesting SGA novels. Probably my favorite out of the 4 I've read.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
    First Present Wave is On its WAY!!! Present number 1 has been posted and the rest will come periodically throughout the day. ENJOY! and leave comments!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/179309.html
    Wow, nice video. Too bad I've already seen it. Still a pretty cool present

Padme, that wallie is beautiful. I LOVE the quote. It's so JT.

Jeyla, I LOVE your sig.
    Last edited by SGAFirenity; 06 December 2009, 10:08 AM.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Love it Padme....that is too cute! Don't forget to post it in Beya!
      You got it. I have a few other challenges to post there too.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Today's Advent Calender

under spoilers for size
        Spoiler:
        http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Padme18/Teyla%20and%20John/Advent-Dec-6.jpg

Happy Feast of St. Nickolas everyone!
        Lovely...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
          I really liked "Mirror Mirror" and "Entanglement". Those two are really interesting SGA novels. Probably my favorite out of the 4 I've read.

Jeyla, I LOVE your sig.
          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Lovely...
          Thanks ladies. You are welcome to snag it. Don't know if it will fit as a wallie, I made it a card size.

sigpic

Comment

Donna, this is GORGEOUS!
            Thanks Camy
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post

Jeyla, I LOVE your sig.
              I had never seen it so it was very nice, plus can we ever get sick of seeing those scenes over and over again. Glad you liked it hon. And there's more!!!! WHIPPPEEEE!!! I"m posting pressie number two very soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Thanks Camy
                Your sig is beautiful, too!
                sigpic

Comment

Second present is up!!!!

I"m kind of slow today. Dang kids and Mr. Jeyla keep interrupting me. *Grrrr*

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/179641.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Preview to ep 6: Divergence
                    cool. can't wait for it!
                    (I tried writing an ep where Sheppy gets caught in an earthquake........I think I totally forgot about it, lol!)

Front cover for Death Game, out in July:
                    http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/282...312179#t312179
                    Awesome! Must keep an eye out here for it.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    i MADE THIS
                    Spoiler:
                    Aww, lovely Donna!
                    I must get my brother to install Photoshop again. We re-did our computer the other week, & some programs aren't on there that were BEFORE we updated the computer.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    For the advent calandar:

LOL! ROLF!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post

Love them! Thanks for posting!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    Today's Advent Calender

under spoilers for size
                    Spoiler:

Happy Feast of St. Nickolas everyone!
                    That's very lovely, Padme!
                    Me & a few friends- who are a semi-band- are going to perform that in the week before Xmas at a little community thing. That & a few other songs.

OT- in re to the competition I mentioned last post:
                    Spoiler:

Sadly, had to turn it down. It just costs too much to fly there so soon, & then accommodation costs.

Got onto the internet today, TO FIND THAT THE CONCERT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL XMAS EVE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                    The artist who it was for has been sick with a cold- & she apparently had a reaction to the medicine given to her, so she had to postpone it.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Wonderful wallie Padme
                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Posted 5 presents already. You guys should go and check them out!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/
                        sigpic

Comment

Wonderful wallie Padme
                          Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Second present is up!!!!

I"m kind of slow today. Dang kids and Mr. Jeyla keep interrupting me. *Grrrr*

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/179641.html
                            Posted 5 presents already. You guys should go and check them out!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/
                            Excellent..off to check them out...
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to post your advent calender pieces on Beya everyone And if you can't, let me know and I'll post them for you
                              I'm currently stuck on my daughter's computer as all the others in the house SUCK! Could one of you post my Advent stuff over there?

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                              Sounds really interesting! To be honest, I have never read one of the SG1 or SGA novels just because I honestly don't want to read a book and not be sure if what I am going to get is another "Brain Storm" ep if you know what I mean. This sounds like it will really be great though and according to Blue will be heavily centered around John and Teyla, so that is awesome!

Great Job Jess!

CC MAC I love your Sig!

Awesome Job on the Advent Calendar Ladies! I feel terrible that I haven't joined in, but with RL so insane and my complete lack of knowledge on how to do anything artistic on here, I can only admire and be envious of everyone else's work. You guys really know how to cheer someone up. All of these amazing Fics and gorgeous artworks really do keep the JT spirit alive! As I approach a milestone of my own next week (one which I think I will sleep through or read JT fic the entire day), I am so happy that I can come in here and know that I can talk to all of you and that we are all connected by the love and passion we feel for these two characters. It is just great!
                              I understand the lack of time in RL, but pfft! As if I have any skill with art. We're all game!

I'm not that talented!! But I do demand things!!! Wikked made them for me. She's actually working on something else for me too!

I actually have to sit down and go through all of them because I know she's missing scenes and that is my goal. To have all of their moments in gifs. Wouldn't that be AWESOME! At one point here in this thread we were doing just that with caps, vids, and actually summaries of every single moment or JT reference from every episode. It was totally unbelievable!

Glad you guys like them and yes, you can take them but please don't give me the credit, it's all Wikkedangel.
                              THANK YOU!!! Will do!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                                cool. can't wait for it!
                                (I tried writing an ep where Sheppy gets caught in an earthquake........I think I totally forgot about it, lol!)

Awesome! Must keep an eye out here for it.

Aww, lovely Donna!
                                I must get my brother to install Photoshop again. We re-did our computer the other week, & some programs aren't on there that were BEFORE we updated the computer.

LOL! ROLF!

Love them! Thanks for posting!

That's very lovely, Padme!
                                Me & a few friends- who are a semi-band- are going to perform that in the week before Xmas at a little community thing. That & a few other songs.

OT- in re to the competition I mentioned last post:
                                Spoiler:

Sadly, had to turn it down. It just costs too much to fly there so soon, & then accommodation costs.

Got onto the internet today, TO FIND THAT THE CONCERT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL XMAS EVE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                                The artist who it was for has been sick with a cold- & she apparently had a reaction to the medicine given to her, so she had to postpone it.
                                Thanks
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X