• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice Gifs Camy
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Beautiful gifs, Jeyla! Love them!

And now I'm really nervous about posting my thingy tomorrow!

But! In a totally different note, I made a sig today.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...t/Onlyyou.jpg]
        very nice...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          very nice...
          Thank you!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
            You're welcome....

I need to get my muse back and try and start some artwork again...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Have you got a crutch to walk with?

Thank you!

OT
              Spoiler:
              Of course we can sneak you in

What do you think of Stargate Worlds?

Nope, I do not. I've just to hobble along, lol.

Spoiler:
              Stargate Worlds?

I'm looking into getting the sunday off... I can get a train from Glasgow Central to Birmingham for 14 pound on the saturday night but I wouldn't get there until like... quarter to eleven so I will see if i can get away any earlier from work before we make any definite plans
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Great little JT vids Jeyla

Great sig Everlovin
                ---

Trying out a new rotator site...hope that will work.. I hate Clintonio ..just never works these days..
                Last edited by NinaM; 03 December 2009, 02:13 PM.
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks, Nina!

I'm starting to agree about Clintonio.
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome gifs Camy!

Love the sig Ev

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Nope, I do not. I've just to hobble along, lol.

Spoiler:
                    Stargate Worlds?

I'm looking into getting the sunday off... I can get a train from Glasgow Central to Birmingham for 14 pound on the saturday night but I wouldn't get there until like... quarter to eleven so I will see if i can get away any earlier from work before we make any definite plans
                    *iz trying to come up with a funny nickname for you hobbling but failing miserably*

Spoiler:
                    The link I left on your profile Convention in London that RL is attending, its the weekend before Chevron.

Aye, you could do with one earliar than that
                    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Icons:
                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Then one I personally use (a lot) is "Better to ask forgiveness then permission"
                        Yeah, there were a lot of good one-liners in that movie.......

---------------------
                        Last night, watched the S4 episodes our Free-to-air channel is airing.
                        Turned out to be the best 2 eps- BAMSR & SOW. Missed the opening scene for BAMSR, caught it from just after the intro credits.
                        It was awesome seeing them again- they have the best fights in them (I mean space ship fights)- not to mention it was in waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better quality than on my stupid DVDs from China. You could actually SEE a lot more detail.

Of course mum walked in during SOW- when the Queen was coming out of 'seeding' the place (for lack of words to describe it). Mum didn't like it, & asked what I was watching. My sis instantly recongnized it.

Missed my fav part- the bit where John shoots the Queen. [stupid sis tickled me, & I lost concentration on Atlantis to try & stop her. ]
                        But was happy when I got to watch the end scene- the hug. AWWWWW!

Next week: Quarantine & Harmony.

---------------------------------
                        OT:
                        Spoiler:

I entered a comp(etition) the other day thinking I'd never win. [I've only ever won a comp.......like once- I think that was a fluke]

Anyway, the guy who runs the site/blog it was on, rang me this morning to say I'D WON!
                        He says- it's for tickets to a concert- that I have to get back to him by this evening (I'm talking in Australian time).
                        Sent an email to mum at work- asking if I can go.
                        Waiting on the reply- HOPING on pretty much EVERYTHING that she accepts. Only problem is it's this weekend in Sydney, & we have to pay for airplane tickets & get somewhere to stay..................then I realized we're meant to be going to see one of my uncle's on my mum's side & his family this weekend. CRAP!

It's a once in a lifetime chance that I have the opportunity to go- in the past, I haven't been able to go to the artist's concerts, because they're either too expensive, or they've been on the same weekend as getting back from the beach holiday. Just praying I can go.
                        Seems like the odds are stacked up against me though............

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

*iz trying to come up with a funny nickname for you hobbling but failing miserably*
                          The Hobbler?

hehe, now that I think of it, it sticks.

GATER!! WHAT THE SWEET MOTHER MOON ARE YOU DOING WALKING AROUND ON YOUR INJURED FOOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What will Carson say when he hears about this?? Possibly might faint, or swaer.....

An angery gentleman of a doctor is a scary thing!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
                            The link I left on your profile Convention in London that RL is attending, its the weekend before Chevron.

Aye, you could do with one earliar than that
                            Hobble Bauble? You know, keep it festive and all that? I will take a pic of me with as a hobble bauble and post it as my advent

Spoiler:
                            Yeah, I saw that. Looks cool but again, cash strapped and I've already met RL... eventhough I have no proof, since your genius idea backfired... *grumbles*

Yeah, I will. I've to speak to le manager about christmas hours anyway so I will say when I am in then

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            The Hobbler?

hehe, now that I think of it, it sticks.

GATER!! WHAT THE SWEET MOTHER MOON ARE YOU DOING WALKING AROUND ON YOUR INJURED FOOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What will Carson say when he hears about this?? Possibly might faint, or swaer.....

An angery gentleman of a doctor is a scary thing!!!
                            I've injured my knee on the other leg, lol. Was at work and trying to compensate for the dodghy brokenness of my toe and jarred my knee... so I'm like... Pingu or something, lol.
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Glad you guys liked the mini movies. I'm so busy that I just haven't had the chance to be creative at all.

Anywho, I posted a new challenge in the JT Galleria. Also, don't forget to those of you who are participating in the Beya John and Teyla Elf Exchange that your pressies are due by Saturday. Postings of all the pressies will be Sunday. Gosh, I'll be very busy that day.

Now, I wasn't very clever and I'll be posting these individually in a new entry for each present. So, keep looking in Beya all day long for new pressies to be posted periodically.

Next pressie, I'll simply post them as I get them.

Hey, you learn as you go.

You guys will LOVE these pressies. I get to screen them first!!! WOHOOO!!!

Let's keep the John and Teyla love ALIVE people!!!!

That's the hot chocolate sugar rush in me talking!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Day 1: So This is Snow by Teyilia

Day 2: by CazzBlade

Day 3: By Jeyla
                                Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
                                Sci, awesome banner! I love it!

Tey, I have to catch up on my reading over the weekend.

Cazz, beautiful. That is one of my favorite pic of them.

Jeyla, I love the gifs!!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...rt/Onlyyou.jpg
                                Everlovin, I really like that cap of theme. Great job! What does the wording say?

Icons:
                                Cazz, awesome icons as always!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                                Yeah, there were a lot of good one-liners in that movie.......

---------------------
                                Last night, watched the S4 episodes our Free-to-air channel is airing.
                                Turned out to be the best 2 eps- BAMSR & SOW. Missed the opening scene for BAMSR, caught it from just after the intro credits.
                                It was awesome seeing them again- they have the best fights in them (I mean space ship fights)- not to mention it was in waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better quality than on my stupid DVDs from China. You could actually SEE a lot more detail.
                                LandJrule, congrats on your win! I do hope everything works out for you.
                                sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X