John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
    Hey guys, I just finished reading the VS6 episode Voyage and I got to say that was the best episode so far. It was awesome. That is the way to write a good JT story. Too bad TPTB never really did anything like that.

Great Job. Can' wait for the next one.
    Awww. Thanks hun.

Here is the BigBang fic I did for Jess's Scifi BigBang challenge. I hope you like it. Healing
    Jess did an awesome banner for me too.

I can't stay. Gotta get ready for babysitting.

Comment

H

Hot
      Hold
      Harmonious
      Heavenly
      Heart
      Heat
      Home
      Honest
      Hug
      Happiness
      Hope
      Hubba, hubba
      Honey
      Hero
      Heroine

Comment

Fanfic link to VS6, ep 5: Voyage

Comment

Slightly OT...

Stories are finally started to be posted at scifibigbang. There are tons of different fandoms being represented...including SGA. More stories are going to be posted as the days go on (until the 15th).
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Laura!! I got your Christmas card! Thank you! I really, REALLY need to get mine done. Yikes!

Remember, if you want a card just drop me a PM...if I don't have your address already.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Beya's Secret Elf Exchange is on its way!!!

The first wave of presents will be posted on December 6th in individual entries for all to enjoy not just the recipient. Emails have gone out to all secret elves and I can't wait to read and see all the goodies that will come out of this. The best part, we will ALL get to enjoy it.

So, Elves...send me your first present/s. The rest of you, keep an eye out for the entries starting on December 6th and support our secret elves with your lovely comments.

Here's the link to the first present entries where the elves will leave me their presents or you can also send it to me via email. Please do not leave me any PM's here in GW regarding this event. Email me!!!

Hugs,

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...tml?mode=reply
              sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!! Jo Graham posted another reply to Blue and she is most definately a JT shipper! Can they adapt these books into the movie?
                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Laura!! I got your Christmas card! Thank you! I really, REALLY need to get mine done. Yikes!

Remember, if you want a card just drop me a PM...if I don't have your address already.
                  LOL, it's funny that the one that went the furthest is the one that actually got there... the one I'm sending to San (in the Netherlands) got sent back saying it didn't have enough postage, yet Nina got hers :s LOL.
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by cazzblade View Post
                    squee!! :d jo graham posted another reply to blue and she is most definately a jt shipper! :d can they adapt these books into the movie?
                    Squee
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                      Hey guys, I just finished reading the VS6 episode Voyage and I got to say that was the best episode so far. It was awesome. That is the way to write a good JT story. Too bad TPTB never really did anything like that.

Great Job. Can' wait for the next one.
                      Ditto on all of that!
                      I loved Voyage sooooooooooooo much!

Slightly OT
                      Spoiler:

I said a while ago, I had a seperate SG fic that I was writing, & I had a similar idea- PJ crashing.
                      Well, update on that fic- hand-written all of the first season (all 20 episodes! yay!), and in process of typing up the finalie (20th ep).

But I've moved onto the 2nd season! yay! It'll take some time until I get around to the PJ crash one though....... it's later in the season, & it's already taken me like 2 years to do season 1. [though totally not my fault! I had school for most of it! until '07. & then in '08 I was studying at TAFE.......]

WILL POST IT I PROMISE!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Awww. Thanks hun.

Here is the BigBang fic I did for Jess's Scifi BigBang challenge. I hope you like it. Healing
                      Jess did an awesome banner for me too.

I can't stay. Gotta get ready for babysitting.
                      Another fic I add to my to read list. There's already two waiting in my bookmarks. *sigh*

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I

Intriguing
                        Intuitive
                        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Ditto on all of that!
                          I loved Voyage sooooooooooooo much!

Slightly OT
                          Spoiler:

I said a while ago, I had a seperate SG fic that I was writing, & I had a similar idea- PJ crashing.
                          Well, update on that fic- hand-written all of the first season (all 20 episodes! yay!), and in process of typing up the finalie (20th ep).

But I've moved onto the 2nd season! yay! It'll take some time until I get around to the PJ crash one though....... it's later in the season, & it's already taken me like 2 years to do season 1. [though totally not my fault! I had school for most of it! until '07. & then in '08 I was studying at TAFE.......]

WILL POST IT I PROMISE!

Another fic I add to my to read list. There's already two waiting in my bookmarks. *sigh*
                          Thanks hun.

I changed the story layout and divided into 10 Chapters. Here's the direct link to my FF.net. HEALING
                          Last edited by scifan; 01 December 2009, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I:

Intriguing
                            Intuitive
                            Intense
                            Inspiring
                            Last edited by scifan; 01 December 2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Slightly OT...

Stories are finally started to be posted at scifibigbang. There are tons of different fandoms being represented...including SGA. More stories are going to be posted as the days go on (until the 15th).
                              you did awesome hun. Thanks for having me included

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post

Beya's Secret Elf Exchange is on its way!!!

The first wave of presents will be posted on December 6th in individual entries for all to enjoy not just the recipient. Emails have gone out to all secret elves and I can't wait to read and see all the goodies that will come out of this. The best part, we will ALL get to enjoy it.

So, Elves...send me your first present/s. The rest of you, keep an eye out for the entries starting on December 6th and support our secret elves with your lovely comments.

Here's the link to the first present entries where the elves will leave me their presents or you can also send it to me via email. Please do not leave me any PM's here in GW regarding this event. Email me!!!

Hugs,

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...tml?mode=reply

I was a good girl and already posted mine.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              SQUEE!! Jo Graham posted another reply to Blue and she is most definately a JT shipper! Can they adapt these books into the movie?
                              I only saw one.... have to go back and look.

Comment

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS!!!!

So This is Snow.....

To kick off the JT advent calander will be posted tonight on my ff.net account by 2330 Atlantic Time

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X