No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mariam is such an inspiration. I am so glad she is walking and I hope she continues to do well.

I might give Heroes of Cosplay a look. I do like Defiance and Continuum.

@Scifan... Hey! The Ark is one of my top ten for JT goodness. I love the look of determination John gets when he is going to rescue Teyla and others try to stop him!
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

The Ark was a good one. I cant wait till we get to S3 on the rewatch.

Summer is in full swing here. Kids are having a blast and keeping me busy. I get to relax a bit toorrow. I might even sleep in.
      sigpic

Comment

We've been having pretty good outdoor weather. It gets kind of hot so pretty soon we will be doing our walks early in the morning or later in the afternoon.

I watched a few episodes of Fangasm and Heroes of Cosplay. Probably wont watch Fangasm again. Was not for me. But HoC was ok enough that I'd watch again. I do like seeing the competitions at the end of each episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
          Mariam is such an inspiration. I am so glad she is walking and I hope she continues to do well.

I might give Heroes of Cosplay a look. I do like Defiance and Continuum.

@Scifan... Hey! The Ark is one of my top ten for JT goodness. I love the look of determination John gets when he is going to rescue Teyla and others try to stop him!
          Hey DJ!! Oh I loved that too. I still get shocked that McKay would say don't do it. I mean... it's Teyla, but then again he's not in love with her. The last scene always gets me. "That's not why I did it" *happy sigh*

Might have to check out Cosplay. My brother said it was good too.

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
          The Ark was a good one. I cant wait till we get to S3 on the rewatch.

Summer is in full swing here. Kids are having a blast and keeping me busy. I get to relax a bit toorrow. I might even sleep in.
          I'm slowly watching the eps again. It was so painful after it stopped airing and Netflix stopped streaming it. Still wish we got a movie out of it, but was so glad that Joe M hinted that if they did we would've seen future John with Teyla.

Comment

Oldie, but goodie

Comment

Comment

These are great! Thanks for posting Scifan!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Hey DJ!! Oh I loved that too. I still get shocked that McKay would say don't do it. I mean... it's Teyla, but then again he's not in love with her. The last scene always gets me. "That's not why I did it" *happy sigh*

Might have to check out Cosplay. My brother said it was good too.

I'm slowly watching the eps again. It was so painful after it stopped airing and Netflix stopped streaming it. Still wish we got a movie out of it, but was so glad that Joe M hinted that if they did we would've seen future John with Teyla.
                  I honestly think that Becket and McKay believed that it wasn't going to work and they would lose both John and Teyla. In my Shippiness mind, I believe John would rather die than be without her so it was worth the risk. True love.

I will definitely watch more HoC. I really wish there was more scifi on TV tho.
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Friday! Thanks for posting the vids scifan.

I went out to eat with some girl friends and now I need to pick up the kids from the skating rink. Busy busy, but had a good day
                    sigpic

Comment

These are great! Thanks for posting Scifan!
                      You are very welcome. I was reminiscing of some of our girls' vids. Some are no longer on Youtube.
                      Gone is the day when some of those that did fanvids, fanarts and fanfics where in here. When the show was alive and pre Kanaan, we did at least 10/day. Wish you guys met some of those girls. We had some great fun. But we can still talk about our JT loving.

I honestly think that Becket and McKay believed that it wasn't going to work and they would lose both John and Teyla. In my Shippiness mind, I believe John would rather die than be without her so it was worth the risk. True love.

So true. I guess I didn't really think of this. So use to them not leaving anyone behind. And I feel the same. He would go to the end of the world for her.

I wish more good Scifi was on too. Mad they got rid of Almost Human.... and Alphas.

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                      Happy Friday! Thanks for posting the vids scifan.

I went out to eat with some girl friends and now I need to pick up the kids from the skating rink. Busy busy, but had a good day
                      Happy Friday and you're welcome.

Glad you had a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        You are very welcome. I was reminiscing of some of our girls' vids. Some are no longer on Youtube.
                        Gone is the day when some of those that did fanvids, fanarts and fanfics where in here. When the show was alive and pre Kanaan, we did at least 10/day. Wish you guys met some of those girls. We had some great fun. But we can still talk about our JT loving.

So true. I guess I didn't really think of this. So use to them not leaving anyone behind. And I feel the same. He would go to the end of the world for her.

I wish more good Scifi was on too. Mad they got rid of Almost Human.... and Alphas.

Happy Friday and you're welcome.

Glad you had a great day.
                        I would love to have been on here back n the day. I found Stargate very late in the game. I remember years ago watching the movie and S1 of SG1, but we got rid of cable and I lost track of the show. I'm so glad I found it again. It is my absolute favorite. and J/T are my favorite ship.

I liked Alphas.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think you are right! If I remember, when Lorne first got there, McKay was adimant that they not leave until they got Everyone. I think he was probably the one who rerally knew how impossible the task of flying/landing that thing was. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to rewatch that one!

John,"That's not why I did it."
                          Teyla, "I know."

LOVE it!
                          sigpic

Comment

~Sheyla~
                            sigpic

Comment

Speaking f re-watch... What time works for everyone. I'm good for 6 or 7pm Eastern again. We have nothing going on Sunday afternoon so I am flexible.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll be here at 6pm eastern. Nice pics and vids.

@Scifan, welcome back. Nice to see you.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X