Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Welcome to the John & Teyla Thread Secret Santa

If you would like to participate please fill out the form below and post it as a comment here at my livejournal.

Spoiler:

Name:

WHAT YOU WILL DO
    What you can make: fic/art
    What rating?: G, PG, PG-15, R, NC-17
    What category Angst, fluff, etc

WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE
    What would you like?: fic/art
    What rating?: G, PG, PG-15, R, NC-17
    What category: Angst, fluff, etc
    What is a big no-no?:
    FOUR prompt words:

Prompts must be in by MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY 21st NOVEMBER
    Otherwise it will be a lump of coal for you!

Gifts must be ready to be give out by 23:59 (GMT) SUNDAY 20th DECEMBER
    Details for where to post your gift will be given out nearer the time.

RULES FOR GIFTS
    Spoiler:

ART RULES
    1. If making icons, it must be a batch of at least five
    2. If making a set, must include icon, sig and a banner for livejournal or a wallpaper
    3. Sigs must be less than 50k so the recipient can use them on gateworld if they choose

FIC RULES
    1. All fictions must be of at least 1000 words (you are not limited to 1000 but that is the least you can do)
    2. Must adhere to the specifications of the prompt.
    3. You do not have to incorporate ALL of the prompt words, but must include at least two.

Have fun!
    Done it Laura.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    I happen to have a MP for this occasion...

I have a picture for this occasion too...

I love that scene so much! In fact I just love Ronon... he's my fave SG character, of all the series, and I MISS HIM in season 1, which I'm watching now lol! ftw!

Love Cheerleader Ronon.

I love that scene too. Poor Ronon was being his typical self and John was being jealous.... losing his sparring partner... and very protective... Like he's gonna beat Ronon and Teyla is the one that beats him.

I like that Jason has never been shy with how he felt about Ronon and Teyla's relationship and both him and Rachel played it very well.

Comment

Dumb gateworld glitch >.<

Oh well, I'm back guys, don;t worry, working things out with Tame

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        *nods*

[

I'm starting a Salsa class tomorrow, been thinking about it for a while and my friend said she'd like to as well so thought I'd give it a shot! Anyway, guess what I went and did this morning? Fell over and landed on my knee It's all grazed and swollen. Great timing
        Oh no Cazz!

Maybe it's your subconcious telling you no to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Dumb gateworld glitch >.<

Oh well, I'm back guys, don;t worry, working things out with Tame
          I had trouble with GW this afternoon too.

Hey, where's your sig and what do you mean working things out with Tame??? Did you do a no no???

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            I had trouble with GW this afternoon too.

Hey, where's your sig and what do you mean working things out with Tame??? Did you do a no no???
            No, nothing wrong, it is just that gateworld has been having its monthly tissy fit (we ladies know what that means so I wont detail it) as a result my account got "trimmed" from a kernel bug, whatever thatm eans. However thansk to Tame I'm back. My older posts come up as "guest" meaning you guys all have to refriend me

Comment

*nods*

I'm starting a Salsa class tomorrow, been thinking about it for a while and my friend said she'd like to as well so thought I'd give it a shot! Anyway, guess what I went and did this morning? Fell over and landed on my knee It's all grazed and swollen. Great timing
              Oh no! Timing Fail! Salsa dancing is really fun - just remember it's all in the hips! I hope you feel well enough to go.

Done it Laura.

Love Cheerleader Ronon.

I love that scene too. Poor Ronon was being his typical self and John was being jealous.... losing his sparring partner... and very protective... Like he's gonna beat Ronon and Teyla is the one that beats him.

I like that Jason has never been shy with how he felt about Ronon and Teyla's relationship and both him and Rachel played it very well.
              Yeah I think so too - there was never a single moment that I looked at them together and saw anything other than brother/sister - like never even saw them as just teammates/friends. They always had that kind of sibling bond, and I love it!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

No, nothing wrong, it is just that gateworld has been having its monthly tissy fit (we ladies know what that means so I wont detail it) as a result my account got "trimmed" from a kernel bug, whatever thatm eans. However thansk to Tame I'm back. My older posts come up as "guest" meaning you guys all have to refriend me
                Well that's annoying! I couldn't get on to GW this afternoon at all, but it hasn't done anything to my account. Silly GW.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh good. Glad everything is fixed. And I refriended you.

Oh no! Timing Fail! Salsa dancing is really fun - just remember it's all in the hips! I hope you feel well enough to go.

Yeah I think so too - there was never a single moment that I looked at them together and saw anything other than brother/sister - like never even saw them as just teammates/friends. They always had that kind of sibling bond, and I love it!
                  I'd be afraid to though my hip out or through someone into next Tuesday with them.

I totally agree. I think that's why he was freer to express his emotions with her, than with anyone else... Example that pops in first to mind is S&R. He's not afraid show how worried he was with her, but with Jen and maybe Amelia, he would be quieter and not so expressive... I hope that made sense.

Loved in Sunday too. 1) the exchange when she got of golfing and 2) when he was trying to set them both up

Comment

Oh good. Glad everything is fixed. And I refriended you.

I'd be afraid to though my hip out or through someone into next Tuesday with them.

I totally agree. I think that's why he was freer to express his emotions with her, than with anyone else... Example that pops in first to mind is S&R. He's not afraid show how worried he was with her, but with Jen and maybe Amelia, he would be quieter and not so expressive... I hope that made sense.

Loved in Sunday too. 1) the exchange when she got of golfing and 2) when he was trying to set them both up
                    Sunday is GOLD. I think it probably remains my fave episode... I know it's really sad, and it makes me cry, but it's AWESOME. I'm a sucker for seeing the guys off duty, and it's a whole episode of it... After John/Teyla, my fave two pairing to watch on screen was John/Ronon, and it's an entire episode of BOTH! Teyla's smugness towards Ronon when she got out of the golf was hilarious!

You know what, we should have a RONON APPRECIATION DAY. A day of praising Ronon as a cheerleader of JT - discussing all the things he did/ tried to do, picspamming the best moments, writing some fics etc. It would be awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

OT- For the Day

Spoiler:

Here dead we lie
                      Because we did not choose
                      To live and shame the land
                      From which we sprung.

Life, to be sure,
                      Is nothing much to lose,
                      But young men think it is,
                      And we were young.

-- A. E. Housman

Remember Them
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

OT note:
                        Spoiler:
                        Those of you in my usergroup for Teyla might find it suddenly missing, the reason for this is because I asked Tame to either take over it as offical creator of the group then reassign it to me, or to toally remove it from gateworld so I can restart it offically. Those in the group however are being added ot my (new) friends list

Comment

I'll be going even if I have to sit out some of it, my friend would throttle me otherwise

Agreed!

Sunday is GOLD. I think it probably remains my fave episode... I know it's really sad, and it makes me cry, but it's AWESOME. I'm a sucker for seeing the guys off duty, and it's a whole episode of it... After John/Teyla, my fave two pairing to watch on screen was John/Ronon, and it's an entire episode of BOTH! Teyla's smugness towards Ronon when she got out of the golf was hilarious!

You know what, we should have a RONON APPRECIATION DAY. A day of praising Ronon as a cheerleader of JT - discussing all the things he did/ tried to do, picspamming the best moments, writing some fics etc. It would be awesome!
                          Really old sig:

I've been meaning to do a 'Ronon knows' sig for ages! Sounds like a great idea
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            OT- For the Day

Spoiler:

Here dead we lie
                            Because we did not choose
                            To live and shame the land
                            From which we sprung.

Life, to be sure,
                            Is nothing much to lose,
                            But young men think it is,
                            And we were young.

-- A. E. Housman

Remember Them
                            Very beautiful Laura. Amen.

I'll be going even if I have to sit out some of it, my friend would throttle me otherwise

Agreed!

Really old sig:

I've been meaning to do a 'Ronon knows' sig for ages! Sounds like a great idea
                            You mean like this?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*nods*

You are going to loooove SALSA!!! That reminds me...Hang on!
                              sigpic

Comment

I capped this scene and I just thought SALSA baby!!!!

I made these ages ago!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X