X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Good.

Hey I can't see your art.
    Ok. Here is in spoilers.. Hope this works!

Spoiler:
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Awesome calenders Sci! And great wallie Elfie I've been on the London Eye, it was fab, a bit cloudy though

Just remember to pack yourself Laura

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Woo! Look at that! 110,000 posts!! The thread btw

More caps to celebrate

Comment

Hot spar pics especially for SAF

Comment

That scene^^ was choreographed, lit, acted everything so beautifully. I love it!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Awesome calenders Sci! And great wallie Elfie I've been on the London Eye, it was fab, a bit cloudy though

It was cloudy when we were on it too. I so brightened up the pic alot so you could see it better.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Finally finished my fic guys!!! It was a doozy. 7,000 + words.

Thank you to Mrs. B for inspiring it and it's dedicated and written for Hope24's B-day!

Hope you guys like it.

Title: Death of An Assassin

Word Count: 7, 380

Spoilers: None

Genre: Au

Rating: T

Summary: Being an assassin was neither something he was proud of nor something he dwell on. It was simply who he was.

Comments: Inspired by Mrs. B's fic, dedicated to Hope24...Happy B-day Sunshine!

Guys, I've deleted the fanfic link to the fic because I had to go back and do some slight corrections and it just gave me hell. So, I deleted the fic in fanfic and uploaded it again but now it's still showing the old one but it's not there...*sighs* Hopefully, it's just a glitch in fanfic and it will show the new one soon. In any case, you can read it over in beya. You don't have to be a member to view it and you can leave a comment, just make sure if you don't have a LJ account that you type your name in your text message so that I know who you are....thanks!!!

Here's Beya's link. I hope to have fanfic up soon!
                  http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/166152.html
                  Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 13 September 2009, 10:35 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Can the VS6 writers that have made some inroads into their episodes send me a dramatic line from their fic?

For example, this is the one I'm using from mine (ep 6):

"Teyla look at me." Her eyes raised, but were heavy and unfocused. "I said look at me Teyla." He smiled as her eyes connected with his again. "You are not responsible for this."

Thanks

Comment

I'll try
                      Can the VS6 writers that have made some inroads into their episodes send me a dramatic line from their fic?
                      Spoiler:
                      Ep 3

Mr Woolsey,” It was Radek. “We managed to stabilise the shield, for now. But some of the lower levels of the city are beginning to lose life support.”

Just then, the loud screech of two heart monitors flat lining echoed throughout the infirmary.

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thankies Laura

Comment

Oooooh I can't wait to read them all
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Vid of the second Dragon Con vid in HD: http://www.youtube.com/user/YaboIksa.../5/5ugNFMEv0NA

Comment

5 favourite season 3 episodes:

(in no particular order)

1. Common Ground
                              2. Sateda
                              3. Phantoms
                              4. Submersion
                              5. Vengeance

Special mentions to The Ark, No Mans Land, Echoes and The Return. Season 3 was awesome!
                              well there, looks like we got the same taste

except for the Ark. That ending disappointed me too much
                              NOT EVEN A SCRATCH????!!!! *sticks out bottom lip*

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              im sorry this is late but ive been really Busy
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE SORRY THIS IS LATE
                              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...esBirthday.jpg
                              IM WORKING ON JESS'S POST LATER
                              great sig!

love the calendars!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              *bows to NINA!* Though, I seem to watch Common Ground and Phantoms more for some reason...

*sneaks peeks at calendar by Sci, they rock!* Is there one for September?.... Anyone?

Camy- You are so right about M&M,MG, &BW!

Playing with B-day pressie! I can't help myself.. it ROCKS!

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...rgon/hello.gif
                              cute

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Here you go Elf!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/SGA%20Calander/th_ElfsBday-SR-JTCalendar.png

BRB. I'm expecting some extra rugrats tonight so I have to pick up the house in a bit. Then I have them all day tomorrow. :0
                              love it!

Woo! Look at that! 110,000 posts!! The thread btw

More caps to celebrate
                              Congrats shippers!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! thankies!!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Vid of the second Dragon Con vid in HD: http://www.youtube.com/user/YaboIksa.../5/5ugNFMEv0NA

Thanks Cazz.. another great video... are there anymore of the 2nd panel..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X