Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres one Camy, I think it counts,
    spoiler
    When Micheal pull Teyla through the gate, and he misses the gate adress on the DHD, he screams out DAMN IT! Is that shippy or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Comment

JUST ONE? I thought there was a couple more...but thanks Mishy..I can't wait! anything is better than nothing, right?
      sigpic

Comment

I think theres more, like shep getting jelous of micheal, but I'm not sure if that even happens, some people say you can see it on his face. Hope their right

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
          Spoiler:

[COLOR="White"]When Micheal pull Teyla through the gate, and he misses the gate adress on the DHD, he screams out DAMN IT! Is that shippy or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
          Sounds shippy to me – I can't wait to see it!

12 hours, 42 minutes, and counting... (not getting home 'till late – I'm probably going to miss the first run.)

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
            Sounds shippy to me – I can't wait to see it!

12 hours, 42 minutes, and counting... (not getting home 'till late – I'm probably going to miss the first run.)

Michael...Michael...Yay!!!! Can't wait but like CeeKay I'm won't see it till late!

Bring on the worry, panic, anger and protectivness!!!

Comment

I know i cant wait going to tape it and watch it over and over again!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HI Jodi...don't think I've met you yet...

But, WOHHHOOOOO! I can wait!
                sigpic

Comment

There's three things i'll be looking forward to....

Spoiler:

1. The expression on John's face when Teyla takes Michael to his quarters

2. The 'Damn it' mishy talked about

and

3. John's expression...if there is any...which i just know there will be when they rescue Teyla....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518
                    I know i cant wait going to tape it and watch it over and over again!!!!!!!!!
                    You Jodi get the Queen of Lurkerdom Award:

And Welcome Jodi by finally posting..I've been seeing your name at the bottom of our members list for ages!!

VB
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
                      Spoiler:

When Micheal pull Teyla through the gate, and he misses the gate adress on the DHD, he screams out DAMN IT! Is that shippy or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Unfortunately I can't agree about that being a shippy scene...It was definitely more so for the Dex/Teyla fans..

But I want everyone to watch this ep remember the scenes well because it blows Allies shipper scenes out..... It's like you need both of them together to understand any 'real' shipper moments in Michael... cause if you dont' know Michael you wont' know Allies...I think Inferno should have come before Michael..and then allies..but I understand their purpose...

the only real shipper moment is when
                      Spoiler:
                      John is watching through the camera when Teyla is showing Michael his room. And I see that as him protecting her.....because she has 4 guards on outside the door, several guards on alert, and several cameras being regularly watched. And yet he's still there....?! But then it goes back to the vibe I got when I wrote my fanfic. He wanted her to feel safe and probably to use her Wraith abilities to guage his feelings and what might be going on. Overall Michael was a great ep ...unless of course I need to discuss the whole thing of Michael being brought back to base!
                      Last edited by vaberella; 24 February 2006, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone, how is it going? OK it's John smiles time. I almost forgot. (Takes J/T sunglasses out and, blows dust off it.) When I first visit this thread some how I got these. I thought you would like them back. Just wondering who put these in my back pocket?

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

'Michael' spoilers....

Spoiler:
                          I didn't think the scenes where Shep was chasing Michael and Teyla or when they caught up with them were Ronon-ish at all. It was Shep who yelled out, and Shep who handed her the gun. Granted they didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, and there was no follow up, but Shep was pretty steamed about the whole thing. And yes...Protective!Shep.
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

MICHAEL! I can't wait to try out my new DVD recorder! Squeeeness!

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
                              Hi everyone, how is it going? OK it's John smiles time. I almost forgot. (Takes J/T sunglasses out and, blows dust off it.) When I first visit this thread some how I got these. I thought you would like them back. Just wondering who put these in my back pocket?
                              Waits till Ebony turns away and then quickly sticks the J/T shipper glasses back into the pocket. Whew, mission accomplished.

I think Michael will be a good episode, but I really can't tell. While I want it to be shippy, I'll settle for it just being good and then write a nice tag for it. Okay, lost track of what thread I was on, so good job everyone. AG, Witchy, you two are cyber twins, I swear!!
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                                'Michael' spoilers....

Spoiler:
                                I didn't think the scenes where Shep was chasing Michael and Teyla or when they caught up with them were Ronon-ish at all. It was Shep who yelled out, and Shep who handed her the gun. Granted they didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, and there was no follow up, but Shep was pretty steamed about the whole thing. And yes...Protective!Shep.

No, that's not what I meant...I should have been more clear. The Ronon/Teyla shippers would jump on it more, than I would as a John/Teyla shipper moment.
                                Spoiler:
                                I do agree he was on the run before even Dex was...so yeah he was worried and yeah he was the first one to shoot Michael (although it could be said that Ronon didn't see her; but then you could also say Ronon must have since he was a tracker and was probably following the prints). I don't know..I don't see it as blatantly shippy. Not like Inferno in Teyla's case or definitely Allies in both their cases.

Comment

Working...
                                X