Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      Picalitious Annie!

Nothing wrong with being a geek!
      of course not!!...

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        Camy, you ask and we deliver.......

ooh this got me out of hybernation...Witchy this is superb...beautiful work sweetie. Oh my gosh, it looks real and you turned a manip into a real background....awww man first thing to take down bedazzled, since I was taken by it. Teyla is very alien femme and John is magnificient earth man...yum, impressive...

Absolutely fantastic..

Long Live Shep/Teyla...
        VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

No Annie, tis an old vid, called "Through the Fire." It should be on Nicole's page. Along with everything but the very latest one. Although I should check, cause she might have it up.
          Oops, sorry, Capt! I screwed the title up. Can you tell my hearing isn't good? I had it listed as Shepmagen6 and didn't know the name of the song. Sounded like they said to the wire. LOL. Sorry! I still loved it.

Comment

Spoiler:

New background!! I am a background addict!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
              2* Annie's OT question...whats a geek??...i mean i think i know but just to be sure...so??...
              "A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia. A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one. A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions." and just 'cause The Nerd, Geek or Dork test.

You may go back to your shipper discussion, now.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                Spoiler:

New background!! I am a background addict!!!!!!
                Another great one Pretty!!! It's official...I have to print these out and make them into book covers for my college textbooks or maybe make an iron-on patch for my backpack!

I am a John/Teyla shipper and not afraid to show it!

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                  Oops, sorry, Capt! I screwed the title up. Can you tell my hearing isn't good? I had it listed as Shepmagen6 and didn't know the name of the song. Sounded like they said to the wire. LOL. Sorry! I still loved it.
                  I have to number them to keep them straight so no worries Doxy, I know which one your talking about. "To the wire" is part of the lyrics, so your not far off.

4ps, that is a great background, I love the words, they so accent it.

Ohhh AG, if you did you'd got to show pics of said textbooks with the covers on them, that'd be the greatest thing! You'd probably scare some classmates, but what the hell.
                  Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Fic challenge:

Have Teyla and John be snowed in together (alone) on another world in a powerless puddle jumper they discovered crashed.

:-D

Comment

Thanks Capt and AG!

AG: I want to see the pics of your book covers/iron on patch! That would be a sight to see !

Comment

Fic challenge:

Have Teyla and John be snowed in together (alone) on another world in a powerless puddle jumper they discovered crashed.

Little photoshop work, and I could see a PicFic in the making... Seeing as I'm no good at Fic's!

Comment

I have to number them to keep them straight so no worries Doxy, I know which one your talking about. "To the wire" is part of the lyrics, so your not far off.

4ps, that is a great background, I love the words, they so accent it.

Ohhh AG, if you did you'd got to show pics of said textbooks with the covers on them, that'd be the greatest thing! You'd probably scare some classmates, but what the hell.
                          Yes! We'll take over the world! Sure they'll resist us at first, but we'll prevail. Shep/Teyla is a force to powerful to resist! Shepmagen t-shirts here I come...

Edit: all this talk about 'Through the Fire' got me watching it again and man that's gotta be one of my absolute favorites! I love it!
                          Last edited by melpomene; 21 March 2006, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Fic challenge:

Hmm... I might be able to do this, seeing as how my creative mind is on fire right now. Two chapters in the last two days!!

Thanks Mel, you flatter me!
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

New John/Teyla fic challenges, a drabble and other creative shippy goodies on these two LJs. (Note that the challenges are different.)

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_teyla/

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_john_teyla/

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Little photoshop work, and I could see a PicFic in the making... Seeing as I'm no good at Fic's!

That would work too. Creativity is a wonderful thing. Hey, is there a link for your JT background so I could rec it to the fic lists? I've been trying to recommend most of the creative works here to spread the JT love.

Comment

Working...
                                X