John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new at this.. so be nice to me...

I was a huge SG-1 fan turned into SGA fan as soon as the SGA started!

Initially Sheppard was my favorite charachter and as soon as he met Teyla I was a little questionable! When Ronan came along I could see possibilities because they are both "aliens" to the people from earth... but as I continued to think about it I realized that birds of a feather shouldn't always fly together! Eventually I came around to realize that Teyla and Sheppard are the definate match! (duh)

Anyways.. just trying to fully understand this whole thing, so I thought, why not start out with a post!

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld, 4prettierships! It's always good to see new people.

I'm a relative noob to this particular thread myself, and let me tell you – it's addictive. There are so many great people who hang out here, you'll never want to leave. I know I don't.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        Welcome to GateWorld, 4prettierships! It's always good to see new people.

I'm a relative noob to this particular thread myself, and let me tell you – it's addictive. There are so many great people who hang out here, you'll never want to leave. I know I don't.

I'm already getting addicted!!!! Now I'll never be bored!! I'll always have something to spend my time doing!!!

Comment

and I like the smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*sneaks on*

and announcing the next scribble in Caz's WIP where she is trying to get into the groove for sheyla fics which may or may not work...

translation: I'm playing around with my spoof nature and sheyla

my dire attempts (that is, 2 scribbles) may be found at:

Queen of the Carson-Tribble-Furling Clan

latest installment involves the Oxford Ship Dictionary, safe distribution of spirits and snogging for the sake of snogging....

Comment

=
              4prettierships][COLOR=DarkOrchid][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm new at this.. so be nice to me...
              Oh, I like your post name...WELCOME!

OH, I know what that feels like..

Initially Sheppard was my favorite charachter and as soon as he met Teyla I was a little questionable! When Ronan came along I could see possibilities because they are both "aliens" to the people from earth..
              Uh, blasphemy!

but as I continued to think about it I realized that birds of a feather shouldn't always fly together! Eventually I came around to realize that Teyla and Sheppard are the definate match! (duh)
              AH, now you are on the right track!

Anyways.. just trying to fully understand this whole thing, so I thought, why not start out with a post!
              Well, you came to the right thread...and no Melita..I'm not trying to scare the newbies away!

You must post more often...
              sigpic

Comment

It would take more than that to scare me away Camy! Theres soo much to read here! It's kind of overwhelming, but OH SO FUN! And by the way, I liked your little picture story that you posted!! Quite amusing

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                  I'm new at this.. so be nice to me...

Initially Sheppard was my favorite charachter and as soon as he met Teyla I was a little questionable! When Ronan came along I could see possibilities because they are both "aliens" to the people from earth... but as I continued to think about it I realized that birds of a feather shouldn't always fly together! Eventually I came around to realize that Teyla and Sheppard are the definate match! (duh)

Hey 4prettierships!!!...WELCOME!!!...

Join the fun, don't worry about Camy, she's our resident macarena skirt wearing, coffee addict, who keeps us all sane...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    Hey 4prettierships!!!...WELCOME!!!...

Join the fun, don't worry about Camy, she's our resident macarena skirt wearing, coffee addict, who keeps us all sane...
                    Sometimes I think to myself "what have I gotten myself into..."
                    But then I realize this is to much fun to worry about that

Comment

Sometimes I think to myself "what have I gotten myself into..."
                      But then I realize this is to much fun to worry about that
                      That's the spirit!...

Teyla, we've got a new friend.
                      Do we, John?

Yep, her name is 4prettierships
                      We should say hello.

All together now...
                      & HELLO 4prettierships!!!

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        That's the spirit!...

Teyla, we've got a new friend.
                        Do we, John?

Yep, her name is 4prettierships
                        We should say hello.

All together now...
                        & HELLO 4prettierships!!!

AWW!!! I feel loved!

Comment

***This might have already been mentioned but I theres WAY too many previous posts to decipher them all!!! So here goes... something acutally pertaining to the forum!

Teyla and Sheppard are most definately suited for each other, however Sheppard needs to get his priorities straight. It seems like every time he see's a girl on a different planet he seems to feel the need to fall in lust! As I once said to one of my friends..

"How does Sheppard expect to win Teyla while he's such a "ladies man" on all of the other planets"

I think its funny, and I have nothing against it, it just really isn't working for a Sheyla relationship!

Comment

You know what? I totally agree with you there, 4prettierships. I think that Teyla should start getting together with some alien males or some other male Atlantis personnel. If Sheppard is jealous then we'll know if there really is love there.

Eirual.
                            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

***This might have already been mentioned but I theres WAY too many previous posts to decipher them all!!! So here goes... something acutally pertaining to the forum!

Teyla and Sheppard are most definately suited for each other, however Sheppard needs to get his priorities straight. It seems like every time he see's a girl on a different planet he seems to feel the need to fall in lust! As I once said to one of my friends..

"How does Sheppard expect to win Teyla while he's such a "ladies man" on all of the other planets"

I think its funny, and I have nothing against it, it just really isn't working for a Sheyla relationship!
                              Oh yes...his 'kirking', from what I've gleamed, they (tptb) are trying to show that Sheppard isn't perfect, he's a man and he has his flaws, he's suppose the be the hero and all but it's not like he's a saint. We've hashed and rehashed his behavior to the point where we say Teyla needs to whack him with her sticks again...

But seriously, I think the only times Teyla has been aware of him being a "ladies man" has been in 'Sanctuary', and we all saw how she handled that, nice little talk right before he goes on the picnic with Chaya, then walks away leaving him confused .

And in 'Inferno'...
                              Spoiler:
                              she looked amused.

I think it's time we saw a little more of Teyla being romantic with someone, and get to see how Sheppard reacts.

Really his flirting isn't helping any ships...

Hey Nerual!...don't think i WELCOMED you to the thread...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Actually I started posting on this thread a little while back.

I'm grateful for the thanks though.

Eirual.
                                Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Working...
                                X