X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    First: *Gibbs slap*, Second:

Lol.

Well, I've actually not read any of the RR yet so I will do that first and then write another part, lol. But, as of now, I am in the library doing this darn essay again.

So it'll have to wait, lol.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      YAPPI

Thanks for the card ..saw it in my mail when I just got home from work...
      HAHAHA did you think of me when you saw that card.. really.. I didn't even knew they had those kinds of cards...I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it..
      Tee hee!! I'm glad you liked it! And dude, that got there quick!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Birthday alert!

We've got another birthday in the house y'all!

Rockhound's birthday is on December 11th.

Her favorite characters are John, Teyla, Jack, and Sam.

Her favorite episodes are Rising, The Return 1 & 2, Sunday, and Search & Rescue.

Her favorite kind of fic is angsty or romantic.

She enjoys any kind of artwork!

So let's get out there and celebrate!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats Cazz on your milestone..............

Comment

Boooooorrrrrrrrrred.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Lol.

Well, I've actually not read any of the RR yet so I will do that first and then write another part, lol. But, as of now, I am in the library doing this darn essay again.

That'd be a good idea, yes

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Congrats Cazz on your milestone..............
              Thankies MrsB!

Boooooorrrrrrrrrred.
              Are you know? Do you fancy reading my book? Alternate Americas: Science Fiction Film and American Culture.... No? Ummm, I made some TNG icons for Jess

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Boooooorrrrrrrrrred.
                Do your schoolwork. LOL, or work on your Secret Santa.
                sigpic

Comment

Are you know? Do you fancy reading my book? Alternate Americas: Science Fiction Film and American Culture.... No? Ummm, I made some TNG icons for Jess

Because Cazz is freakin' awesome. She has made 15 out of my 45 userpics on LJ. Soon I'll have a Cazz exclusive userpic library. Tee hee!

As for your book...Alternate Americas...is that like West and East America? LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

That'd be a good idea, yes

Only if you write my essay for me?
                    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Do your schoolwork. LOL, or work on your Secret Santa.
                    I'm writing an essay. Which is why I'm bored.

Man, well seeing I've been doing essay work these past few days. I've actually been on the board

Comment

Hi everybody !
                      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      huh......Is Linda here...I don't see her

Well she isn't called Ninja for nothing

I know...It's not like her.....One minute she was here, the next she was gone!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                      Love the updates on the RR, Cazz and Sci
                      this is so
                      Spoiler:
                      whumpy! Poor John! I´m shocked !! Well, I´m not since you´re all whumpers in hiding anyway ! Well, not so much you two... ok I shut up now :

Nice icons, and banners, everybody - as usual!

And congrats on 13000 posts, Sci!!
                      And to all other milestoners!
                      SAF I'm like Linda I'm a whumper but for Teyla. In fact I'm not too much of a whumper but for Teyla I can make efforts lol
                      CONGRATULATIONS LEA
                      RR part......Something or other

Spoiler:

See...I told you I was no good at this

*runs out of thread*
                      Awesome it's so great why were you worried ?
                      Spoiler:
                      Youhou love kickass Teyla she's so great

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                      Hello ladies! I just checked my email(first time in two days) I got nominated for a Isis Award! Any idea how I can figure out who nominated me and hug them to death?
                      CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NOMINATIONS
                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Already voted Blue, but thanks for link.

Thanks Nina.

NP hun. I had to share those.

Ohhhhhh!!!! Yeah I know. That was so sad that it never went any where. Especially with all the writers in the whump thread.

Oh please. It's not like she's gonna pounce on you and say that you are the only one with grammantical or spelling errors.

:Jess is a riot. LOL!!!

ROFLMBO!!! I'm still picturing it.

Are you sure? I could swear I hear over here to.

Oh and do you know you're up next for RR? You can either finish or let it go another round.

Oh cool! Thanks for the link.
                      Spoiler:
                      Hee hee. Shotgun wedding. Hmmmm.

Thanks hun.

Oooo. I hate ice. Please be careful.

That's awesome hun. I don't know how that works hun, sorry.

Aww, thanks Rockhound.

Hee hee. You don't have to Yes ma'am me. Silly. I was just helping you not worry about those kinds of post.

MGM finally post promo for Infection
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler:
                      Teyla calls him Colonel again. I understand they are on a mission, but it better not be the whole ep.

Goodnight every one.
                      Thanks for the link yeah you're right but speculation
                      Spoiler:
                      (ok I'm so vbad at spec that you can be sure it won't be this but at the end it seems the hive didn't fall (ok I don't know how to say it) and Teyla seems to take control perhaps it will be one ep where Teyla saves the day *cross fingers* lol

Oh Carolyn, you poor thing.

It's relatively warm up here, 2degrees. Though I did just see a car go by out the window with about three inches of snow on it. LOL.
                      LOL it was 1 all the day only at one moment where we had 2. where are my great Christmas when we had at least 10 degres lol
                      RR Part... Whatever (For older teens)
                      Spoiler:
                      John found his way to the infirmary, where he proceeded to try and make lots of babies with Keller. Rodney was none too chuffed; he returned from the armory with a big lance and prodded Sheppard's bum with it.

Teyla entered at this point and sat down on the edge of a bed with a bucket of popcorn: she'd always bought into the McShepp thing circling the base.

Now she found she enjoyed threesomes.
                      eek I'm shoked lol Do you feel alright ?
                      Lol.

Good luck with your essay
                      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg Birthday alert! [url]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/birthday-cake-candle.jpg[/urrl]

We've got another birthday in the house y'all!

Rockhound's birthday is on December 11th.

Her favorite characters are John, Teyla, Jack, and Sam.

Her favorite episodes are Rising, The Return 1 & 2, Sunday, and Search & Rescue.

Her favorite kind of fic is angsty or romantic.

She enjoys any kind of artwork!

So let's get out there and celebrate!
                      You knbow what I'm stuck with santa goodies and worst I can't find what I want it's time for me to work harder lol
                      Only if you write my essay for me?

I'm writing an essay. Which is why I'm bored.

Man, well seeing I've been doing essay work these past few days. I've actually been on the board
                      Yeah and at the end when you have too much it's boring true. How many pages do you need ?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Because Cazz is freakin' awesome. She has made 15 out of my 45 userpics on LJ. Soon I'll have a Cazz exclusive userpic library. Tee hee!

As for your book...Alternate Americas...is that like West and East America? LOL
                        I'm starting to lost my mind LOL I just wanted to thank you so much Jess for your card it was hilarious and you're too nice I love it LOL I was all happy and I translated it for my sister she loved it too
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Yeah well wait till YC gets here

Well that's up to gater now

Thanks...Not bad for a non writer huh

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Haha ..
                          Spoiler:
                          it's 2 snowmen standing in front of a hole in the ice ..and one of them says we found the murder weapon.. and is fishing up a blowdryer..

Under it all it says CSI: Winter wonderland

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                          Hello ladies! I just checked my email(first time in two days) I got nominated for a Isis Award! Any idea how I can figure out who nominated me and hug them to death?
                          Congratulations!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Already voted Blue, but thanks for link.

Thanks Nina.

NP hun. I had to share those.

Ohhhhhh!!!! Yeah I know. That was so sad that it never went any where. Especially with all the writers in the whump thread.
                          I know!! Shame on the unfocused bunch

MGM finally post promo for Infection
                          Spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla calls him Colonel again. I understand they are on a mission, but it better not be the whole ep.

Goodnight every one.
                          Infection
                          Spoiler:
                          great! Really doesn´t make any sense does it? Oh well, at least she´s IN it!

Spoiler:
                          John found his way to the infirmary, where he proceeded to try and make lots of babies with Keller. Rodney was none too chuffed; he returned from the armory with a big lance and prodded Sheppard's bum with it.

Teyla entered at this point and sat down on the edge of a bed with a bucket of popcorn: she'd always bought into the McShepp thing circling the base.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! *hides under sofa*

Lol.

Good idea

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Hi everybody !

SAF I'm like Linda I'm a whumper but for Teyla. In fact I'm not too much of a whumper but for Teyla I can make efforts lol
                          hehe, I see

CONGRATULATIONS LEA

Spoiler:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NOMINATIONS

Spoiler:
                          (ok I'm so vbad at spec that you can be sure it won't be this but at the end it seems the hive didn't fall (ok I don't know how to say it) and Teyla seems to take control perhaps it will be one ep where Teyla saves the day *cross fingers* lol
                          That´s be nice

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

I'm starting to lost my mind LOL I just wanted to thank you so much Jess for your card it was hilarious and you're too nice I love it LOL I was all happy and I translated it for my sister she loved it too
                            You are so welcome and thank you!!! I'm glad that you liked it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              Yay Linda That was awesome, our kickass teyla is back well at least in the fic
                              Yep Hey it was me writing it..Did you really have any doubts I love my kickass Teyla

Spoiler:

One is not amused

Hi everybody !

CONGRATULATIONS LEA

Spoiler:
                              Um because all they guys are awesome at writing and well.....I'm not
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I hadn't considered that that would be involved in the finale but it actually makes sense. You know, some sort of arc and what not. Plus it would actually involve the #2 ranked SGA actor, Rachel Luttrell
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X