• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

Congratulations!

I know!! Shame on the unfocused bunch

Infection
    Spoiler:
    great! Really doesn´t make any sense does it? Oh well, at least she´s IN it!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! *hides under sofa*

Good idea

hehe, I see

That´s be nice
    Yeah
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    You are so welcome and thank you!!! I'm glad that you liked it!
    Absolutely thanks to you HUGS
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep Hey it was me writing it..Did you really have any doubts I love my kickass Teyla

One is not amused

Um because all they guys are awesome at writing and well.....I'm not
    Yeah and believe me I understand what is it. But your writing is eally great it was awesome and well described. I wanted to try something for Santa and after my first 2 lines that I wrote 5 times and no idea where to go or how to start I KNEW that definitevely it wasn't for me lol
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

YAY for all the RR writers! You guys did a great job! Woot woot! I can't wait for Laura to finsih the whole thing.

I should have all the current parts up in the next few hours, if not, feel free to guilt me..it's pretty effective. LOL

Also, since we got done so early in the month, do we want to write another RR this month or does everyone have too much to do?
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I say go for another RR!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          I hadn't considered that that would be involved in the finale but it actually makes sense. You know, some sort of arc and what not. Plus it would actually involve the #2 ranked SGA actor, Rachel Luttrell
          Yeah in fact it was i thought from the end of the trailer
          Spoiler:
          so there isn't sure but if teyla is sensed tyo have somethings happen in her life it could be a great oment for her gene, after all it stays few eps and it seems that they aren't in Vegas so ? I'm desperate about the movie you know seriously thaey always end with a cliffhanger. I hope as for SG1 to have at least an end. But there is so uch to explore particularly if we consider what welearned from interview I ask myself how they will close all of this in 4 eps or one movie

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          I say go for another RR!
          I'd say go too *runs away*
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Another day, another pic fic....

A Necessary Evil
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yappi, what are you talking about?? I did finish it!
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Tee hee!! I'm glad you liked it! And dude, that got there quick!
                Yeah I reacted on that too...I thought didn't she just send them out.. but thanks a bunch.. I love getting cards and this one sure made me laugh
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Posting since MGM finally got it up..darn they are slow...

*NEW*05x17 Infection

Watch a preview on the new episode called Infection airing December 5.
                  MGM Promo
                  http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=177
                  SciFi promo
                  http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=845003
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    RR Part... Whatever (For older teens)
                    Spoiler:
                    John found his way to the infirmary, where he proceeded to try and make lots of babies with Keller. Rodney was none too chuffed; he returned from the armory with a big lance and prodded Sheppard's bum with it.

Teyla entered at this point and sat down on the edge of a bed with a bucket of popcorn: she'd always bought into the McShepp thing circling the base.

Now she found she enjoyed threesomes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My Eyes!! My Eyes!!!

Ewwwww!!! Ewwwwww!!!!

Spoiler:
                    Gotta get those images out of my head.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg Birthday alert! http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house y'all!

Rockhound's birthday is on December 11th.

Her favorite characters are John, Teyla, Jack, and Sam.

Her favorite episodes are Rising, The Return 1 & 2, Sunday, and Search & Rescue.

Her favorite kind of fic is angsty or romantic.

She enjoys any kind of artwork!

So let's get out there and celebrate!
                    Thanks Jess for the alert.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    Hi everybody !

Thanks for the link yeah you're right but speculation
                    Spoiler:
                    (ok I'm so vbad at spec that you can be sure it won't be this but at the end it seems the hive didn't fall (ok I don't know how to say it) and Teyla seems to take control perhaps it will be one ep where Teyla saves the day *cross fingers* lol

Hey Flo!

Np hun. Oooo. That would be cool to see.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

Congratulations!

I know!! Shame on the unfocused bunch

Infection
                    Spoiler:
                    great! Really doesn´t make any sense does it? Oh well, at least she´s IN it!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! *hides under sofa*

Good idea

hehe, I see

That´s be nice
                    True. I am glad that we will see her this week.

YAY for all the RR writers! You guys did a great job! Woot woot! I can't wait for Laura to finsih the whole thing.

I should have all the current parts up in the next few hours, if not, feel free to guilt me..it's pretty effective. LOL

Also, since we got done so early in the month, do we want to write another RR this month or does everyone have too much to do?
                    Whatever you guys decide... I'll be in.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Posting since MGM finally got it up..darn they are slow...

*NEW*05x17 Infection

Watch a preview on the new episode called Infection airing December 5.
                    MGM Promo
                    http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=177
                    SciFi promo
                    http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=845003
                    Thanks for the links. Nina.

OK JT FAMILY!!!!
                    I only have: MrsB, Jess, Nina, Laura, Elf and Donna's addresses.

Please PM me your addy if you would like a card.

Had a real Stressful day!! Hopefully after this weekend thing will get better.
                    Remind me not to get REAL OLD!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys.

Re the secret santa:

Sci made a good point, lol. If you're doing fic or videos, can you attach them to an email and send them to me at [email protected]

Re videos:
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm going to have to add them to youtube... Is that okay with everyone? I'll credit y'all of course. After the gifts have been released, you can add them to your own youtube and I'll delete them from mine... Just to keep the anonymity for a little while
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hello everyone! Since I can't send cards through the mail, I thought I'd make cards in Photoshop. Tell me your fave character or scene and I will see what I can make.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Sorry i havent been on as Much ive been so busy With Rl plus ive been to the hospital twice this week for Diffrent problems anyway i thought since i finally had a bit of Peace and quite that i would look in the Thread and see what is Going On
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Hello everyone! Since I can't send cards through the mail, I thought I'd make cards in Photoshop. Tell me your fave character or scene and I will see what I can make.
                            well My fave Character of course is Teyla and My fave scene has to be Quarantine and Search and Rescue
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh! Oh! Do we PM you or post it here?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well um yeah...You'd have to be living in a different universe not to know my fave character (and no it's not Keller, YC )

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Sorry i havent been on as Much ive been so busy With Rl plus ive been to the hospital twice this week for Diffrent problems anyway i thought since i finally had a bit of Peace and quite that i would look in the Thread and see what is Going On
                                aww man that sucks...Any further forward on your mouth?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X