X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I think I'm dying a little bit inside.
    Spoiler:
    I'm in the library, doing work on my history essay. It is so utterly boring.

RULES:
    TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
    Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
    uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
    Spoiler:
    DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
    IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
    IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
    IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
    Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
    SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER

Spoiler:

Snowball
    Myself
    Jess
    Cazz
    Asgard
    TeylaJohn4ever
    Sci
    MrsB
    Ruby
    TeylaFan
    Linda
    Camy
    Pandora's Box
    Donna Booth
    Padme
    Wedjatqi
    AlbinoMonkeyC
    You cant stop reminding me of my procrastination can u

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    RR part 7

Spoiler:
    Teyla pulls the dagger out, but not before she twists it in further to hear him scream louder. She brings the blood dripping blade up to his next throat. She can see the sadness in his eyes, but the desire to kill him is too strong for her to care.

She has her entire weight on him to assure that he won't move as she applies more pressure of the knife. John can see the rage in her eyes.

"Teyla, please. It's me, John," he pleads with a soft voice.

Confusion begins to fill her eyes. She eases off the blade from his throat and a slight trickle of blood runs down to the ground.

The crowd begins to chant again, "Kill. Kill. Kill."

She looks up to see the roaring crowd. She is beginning to feel more confused as time passes.

A loud booming voice bellows over the shout of the people, "Stop!! Get these two out. NOW!!"

The guards quickly move to retrieve both Teyla and John out of the pit. The crowd begins to boo.

"I assure you, my good people, we will continue this fight at a later time," the man says with is arms outstretched and with a jovial tone in his voice.

As John and Teyla are being dragged away, Teyla looks over and sees how badly John is injured.

"John?" she says weakly.

He mustards all his strength to lift up his head to see her, but doesn't say a word.

"Who did this to you?" she asks.

He hangs his head and say is a solem voice, "You did."

Before she can say another word, they are dragged off in two different directions.

Linda: Tag! You're it!
    Thats awesome!!!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    RR part......Something or other

Spoiler:
    As Teyla is being dragged down the corridor to who knows where she tries to make sense of what just happened.

"What have I done?" She thinks to herself. "How could I have hurt John like this, he will never forgive me for this."

Her head hangs low. "There is no time for this now. I have to get out of here."

Teyla begins to take in her surroundings to get a better feel of the place. She noticed only two guards are with her taking her down the corridor. "A big mistake," she thinks to herself.

Teyla slowed her stride slightly, but the guards noticed this and one of them started to grab her shoulder to keep her moving. She then reached out and grabbed his hand and twisted it until his arm was behind his back, the other guard who was slow to react grabbed for his sword and swung it toward Teyla but she used the guard she had as a shield and the sword sliced down his torso. Teyla let go of his limp body. The remaining guard swung the sword toward Teyla but she managed to pivot away from him and grab the hand the sword is carrying, she elbows him in the face and the guard staggers backwards holding his nose. Teyla managed to grab the sword away from the guards clutches. He looked up at Teyla with a rather disturbing look on his face. The guard strode toward Teyla with purpose. When she knew he was close enough she brought the sword up and buried it deep into the guards abdomen. The guard looked down to the sword before eventually falling to his knees and falling limp onto the ground.

Teyla with a heavy breath looked down at the body of the guard making sure he was dead. She started to feel a little light headed.

See...I told you I was no good at this

*runs out of thread*
    Yay Linda That was awesome, our kickass teyla is back well at least in the fic
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Too late Already hooked back up

OT
      Spoiler:
      I haven't not had nails since I was born! I hate it when I break a nail cos I can't hold cuttlery properly

Booooo.

Heat it up again and put it in the fridge!

How's your weather? We've not been hit with the wall of snow yet.
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Booooo.

Heat it up again and put it in the fridge!

How's your weather? We've not been hit with the wall of snow yet.
        Icy I was sliding down my road earlier It's supposed to snow early tomorrow here, just for me walking into uni

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Icy I was sliding down my road earlier It's supposed to snow early tomorrow here, just for me walking into uni

Lucky butt, i have to go to the mountains to have some snow , well anyways talk yo you all later or tomorrow dunno its laundry day
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hello ladies! I just checked my email(first time in two days) I got nominated for a Isis Award! Any idea how I can figure out who nominated me and hug them to death?

sigpic
            Sig by me!
            My FanFic's

Comment

RR part 7

Spoiler:
              Teyla pulls the dagger out, but not before she twists it in further to hear him scream louder. She brings the blood dripping blade up to his next throat. She can see the sadness in his eyes, but the desire to kill him is too strong for her to care.

She has her entire weight on him to assure that he won't move as she applies more pressure of the knife. John can see the rage in her eyes.

"Teyla, please. It's me, John," he pleads with a soft voice.

Confusion begins to fill her eyes. She eases off the blade from his throat and a slight trickle of blood runs down to the ground.

The crowd begins to chant again, "Kill. Kill. Kill."

She looks up to see the roaring crowd. She is beginning to feel more confused as time passes.

A loud booming voice bellows over the shout of the people, "Stop!! Get these two out. NOW!!"

The guards quickly move to retrieve both Teyla and John out of the pit. The crowd begins to boo.

"I assure you, my good people, we will continue this fight at a later time," the man says with is arms outstretched and with a jovial tone in his voice.

As John and Teyla are being dragged away, Teyla looks over and sees how badly John is injured.

"John?" she says weakly.

He mustards all his strength to lift up his head to see her, but doesn't say a word.

"Who did this to you?" she asks.

He hangs his head and say is a solem voice, "You did."

Before she can say another word, they are dragged off in two different directions.

Linda: Tag! You're it!
              Poor John!! This is amazing!!! Great Job!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

You don't understand.

It's 16th Century Europe. Reformations and counter reformations. It should be interesting. But I was up til 4 am this morning and I just want to curl up and diiieee.
                You poor thing!!! I fall asleep in my WHAP class (World History Advanced Placement) on a regular basis!!

Just ignore people like that hun. They're new and don't know better. It's a big no no to do that in other threads. So, don't bother with interacting with them.
                Yes ma'am.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post

Wow, I never realised she wore a wig!
                Apparetly she does!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                You let me know when you have seen it..I so want to know what you thought

I just adore the cover pic on TVGuide with my favorite couple
                YAY!!!

My eye keeps twitching. SOO not fun!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  If anyone wants to particpate in the Stargate fav character game Shep and Teyla could do with some support.
                  John is pitted against Janet Frasier in this round and Teyla against Jennifer Keller ...

How the game works..
                  Spoiler:
                  Each character gets pitted against a differrent character in each round - 16 characters in all.

To get the lastest list just quote Kildeers last post for round 27 (page 70)and chose which characters you want to vote for.. Shep v Janet is number 10 on the list ...Teyla V Keller is numer 12.... you have to chose which character your prefer from the full list...

So go support Shep and Teyla and any other character you like... http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=60757&page=72

It's not a ship game...
                  Already voted Blue, but thanks for link.

Great update...

Spoiler:
                  Poor John... I'm sure he knows it really wasn't Teyla..that she wasn't herself.. but I'm guessing he is confused if he is not sure what is going on..and I feel for Teyla when she learned she was the one to hurt him this badly..

Thanks for the Vegas pics ... darn that man looks mighty fine in the second pic... phewww it got hot in here.. to much hotness.. now I got two different handsome boys to check out on my comp for new pics..

Great addition..

Spoiler:
                  I can totally see Teyla making sure she can get away and attack when they least expect it
                  Now I do hope she can get out of there and get to John.. unless something happens to her before
                  Thanks Nina.

NP hun. I had to share those.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                  Heh, I was hinting at our little whump RR from waaaaaaaaaay back
                  poor John is still all cold and injured in that hut! *sobs*

that was actually pretty good.
                  Ohhhhhh!!!! Yeah I know. That was so sad that it never went any where. Especially with all the writers in the whump thread.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Yeah well wait till YC gets here

Well that's up to gater now

Thanks...Not bad for a non writer huh

What's it like...You so gotta tell us now
                  Oh please. It's not like she's gonna pounce on you and say that you are the only one with grammantical or spelling errors.

Haha ..
                  Spoiler:
                  it's 2 snowmen standing in front of a hole in the ice ..and one of them says we found the murder weapon.. and is fishing up a blowdryer..

Under it all it says CSI: Winter wonderland
                  Jess is a riot. LOL!!!

Spoiler:
                  *lol* I saw wrong..it was just a pool of water..guess the 3rd snowman was "killed" with the warm air of the blowdryer.. *lol*

Yeah I know.. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the card.. guess it's common knowledge I'm a CSI fan :
                  ROFLMBO!!! I'm still picturing it.

I did no such thing.
                  Are you sure? I could swear I hear over here to.

Oh and do you know you're up next for RR? You can either finish or let it go another round.

You let me know when you have seen it..I so want to know what you thought

I just adore the cover pic on TVGuide with my favorite couple
                  Oh cool! Thanks for the link.
                  Spoiler:
                  Hee hee. Shotgun wedding. Hmmmm.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  You cant stop reminding me of my procrastination can u

Thats awesome!!!!

Yay Linda That was awesome, our kickass teyla is back well at least in the fic
                  Thanks hun.

Oooo. I hate ice. Please be careful.

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                  Hello ladies! I just checked my email(first time in two days) I got nominated for a Isis Award! Any idea how I can figure out who nominated me and hug them to death?
                  That's awesome hun. I don't know how that works hun, sorry.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  Poor John!! This is amazing!!! Great Job!!!!
                  Aww, thanks Rockhound.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                  You poor thing!!! I fall asleep in my WHAP class (World History Advanced Placement) on a regular basis!!

Yes ma'am.

Apparetly she does!!

YAY!!!

My eye keeps twitching. SOO not fun!!
                  Hee hee. You don't have to Yes ma'am me. Silly. I was just helping you not worry about those kinds of post.

MGM finally post promo for Infection
                  Spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla calls him Colonel again. I understand they are on a mission, but it better not be the whole ep.

Goodnight every one.

Comment

That's awesome hun. I don't know how that works hun, sorry.
                    Thanks anyway Sci.

sigpic
                    Sig by me!
                    My FanFic's

Comment

WTF?? Second page? Ladies, you are slipping

MGM finally post promo for Infection
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler:
                      Teyla calls him Colonel again. I understand they are on a mission, but it better not be the whole ep.

Goodnight every one.
                      Spoiler:
                      Don't worry. Unless she shoots him, I wouldn't read to much into it. I'm a supreme fence sitter at the moment, but I don't think things will change too much until the movie. In terms of writing, a movie is pretty much a clean slate. They can go the JT route there if they want, especially if it is the only movie. Tie up all those messy loose ends
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooo. I hate ice. Please be careful.
                        The ice is gone, just lots and lots of snow now that I had to walk through to uni only to find out the workshop had been cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                          Thanks anyway Sci.
                          NP hun. Sorry I couldn't do better.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          WTF?? Second page? Ladies, you are slipping

Spoiler:
                          Don't worry. Unless she shoots him, I wouldn't read to much into it. I'm a supreme fence sitter at the moment, but I don't think things will change too much until the movie. In terms of writing, a movie is pretty much a clean slate. They can go the JT route there if they want, especially if it is the only movie. Tie up all those messy loose ends
                          Hee hee. Thanks Gateraid.
                          Spoiler:
                          I doubt she'll shoot him too. And I believe you're right that between them won't really happen until the movie(s).

The ice is gone, just lots and lots of snow now that I had to walk through to uni only to find out the workshop had been cancelled

Oh good about the ice and Boo for them not letting you know that it was closes.

Comment

Oh Carolyn, you poor thing.

It's relatively warm up here, 2degrees. Though I did just see a car go by out the window with about three inches of snow on it. LOL.

Comment

RR Part... Whatever (For older teens)
                              Spoiler:
                              John found his way to the infirmary, where he proceeded to try and make lots of babies with Keller. Rodney was none too chuffed; he returned from the armory with a big lance and prodded Sheppard's bum with it.

Teyla entered at this point and sat down on the edge of a bed with a bucket of popcorn: she'd always bought into the McShepp thing circling the base.

Now she found she enjoyed threesomes.

Comment

RR Part... Whatever (For older teens)
                                Spoiler:
                                John found his way to the infirmary, where he proceeded to try and make lots of babies with Keller. Rodney was none too chuffed; he returned from the armory with a big lance and prodded Sheppard's bum with it.

Teyla entered at this point and sat down on the edge of a bed with a bucket of popcorn: she'd always bought into the McShepp thing circling the base.

Now she found she enjoyed threesomes.
                                First: *Gibbs slap*, Second:

Comment

Working...
                                X