No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? The RR is finished??? I missed Gator's ending!!!

Thanks TF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      What? The RR is finished??? I missed Gator's ending!!!

Thanks TF!!!!
      You and me both!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OT - I'm good dude & you? Planning on watching it, whats this one about? I forget...
        Hey Mrs B
        ot
        Spoiler:
        Thanks for posting the spoilers about Smallville on your Blog especially about Lois and Clark im looking forward to more of these 2
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Hey Mrs B
          ot
          Spoiler:
          Thanks for posting the spoilers about Smallville on your Blog especially about Lois and Clark im looking forward to more of these 2
          Hey Donna!

OT -
          Spoiler:
          Are you feeling any better?? How are your kids? Ready for Xmas? I think this is the best year for Smallville, honestly. But I'm totally shipping Chloe/Davis!!! And Lois/Clark!

Comment

Hey Donna!

OT -
            Spoiler:
            Are you feeling any better?? How are your kids? Ready for Xmas? I think this is the best year for Smallville, honestly. But I'm totally shipping Chloe/Davis!!! And Lois/Clark!
            lOl i know what you mean my mouth is a tad better and yes im almost ready for christmas but i have over 100 people to cook for though
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              LOL, I love sending Christmas cards. Anything to spread the Christmas cheer.

And I was wondering where you were. The RR is finished. I have update the page and get the next one rolling....after grocery shopping.
              LOL, well, nothing wrong with that! I think it's sweet of you guys.

I was sitting miserably behind my computer, unable to come on... Really? Ooh, I missed that! Are we starting a new one then? MrsB was cool with that I saw, and I think Lea too.

*bounces*

Can I start again??

Edit: Wait, have we got a prompt yet? It's ok if someone else wants to start though.
              Last edited by TeylaFan; 05 December 2008, 09:29 AM.
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                LOL, well, nothing wrong with that! I think it's sweet of you guys.

I was sitting miserably behind my computer, unable to come on... Really? Ooh, I missed that! Are we starting a new one then? MrsB was cool with that I saw, and I think Lea too.

*bounces*

Can I start again??

Edit: Wait, have we got a prompt yet? It's ok if someone else wants to start though.
                Well, Laura said she would write a better ending. LOL, the one she wrote was a bit snarky. LOL

Yeah, we're going to use another of MrsB's prompts. I just need to find it. And I don't have a problem with you starting it...
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Well, Laura said she would write a better ending. LOL, the one she wrote was a bit snarky. LOL

Yeah, we're going to use another of MrsB's prompts. I just need to find it. And I don't have a problem with you starting it...
                  LOL, okay. We'll wait for that one, then.

Really? Ooh cool! Yaay, thanks Jess. I really liked starting the last time! Lemme know when you've found the prompt.
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY PEEPS!

Elfie is finally startin' to get in the Holiday spirit! Check out my siggie by sci!

I so love it! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

All right, people...which prompt should we choose?

Either Teyla or Sheppard die and the other must go back in time to save them
                      or
                      Ronon develops feelings for Teyla and Sheppard finally must make his move

And who is signing up? TF, Lea, Linda...and?
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY PEEPS!

Elfie is finally startin' to get in the Holiday spirit! Check out my siggie by sci!

I so love it! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
                        Amazing that your name is Elf, huh?
                        sigpic

Comment

Amazing that your name is Elf, huh?
                          Isn't the truth!

He's mine, you understand! Mine, Mine! I will take anyone down who tries to steal my Hot Elf! from me!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Isn't the truth!

He's mine, you understand! Mine, Mine! I will take anyone down who tries to steal my Hot Elf! from me!
                            Even Teyla?

OT:

Spoiler:
                            Are you still pumped about Jan?
                            sigpic

Comment

Count me in YC!!!

Comment

Even Teyla?

OT:

Spoiler:
                                Are you still pumped about Jan?
                                I'm still pumped about Feb.!

MrsB, you Rock! I just checked your spoilergeek site and the Smallville stuff was muchly appreciated! Woohoo!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X