• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Here you go!

Round Robin December: Parts 1-3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Thanks SAF!!

Nope! Me and Cazz aren't closet Whumpers. We're proud of it! Elf, Nina, Mayra and few others too.

Thanks again hun. I guess I talk WAY TOO MUCH.
    Thanks sci

I'm a whumper too but i'm a Teyla whumper
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Thanks sci

YW.

Good luck with catching up and writing. We're all here if you need help, but I doubt you'll need it.

Comment

Here you go!

Round Robin December: Parts 1-3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Thanks SAF!!

Nope! Me and Cazz aren't closet Whumpers. We're proud of it! Elf, Nina, Mayra and few others too.

Thanks again hun. I guess I talk WAY TOO MUCH.
        you´re welcome!
        And I like you that way! At least these RR´s are finished

Thanks sci

What are you still doing here, Linda??? Go writing!!
        and hi by the way

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

YW.

Good luck with catching up and writing. We're all here if you need help, but I doubt you'll need it.
          Yeah yeah....I need to think of what to actually write now I am so not good at this

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          you´re welcome!

and hi by the way
          Oh don't you start
          sigpic

Comment

RR part 7

Spoiler:
            Teyla pulls the dagger out, but not before she twists it in further to hear him scream louder. She brings the blood dripping blade up to his next throat. She can see the sadness in his eyes, but the desire to kill him is too strong for her to care.

She has her entire weight on him to assure that he won't move as she applies more pressure of the knife. John can see the rage in her eyes.

"Teyla, please. It's me, John," he pleads with a soft voice.

Confusion begins to fill her eyes. She eases off the blade from his throat and a slight trickle of blood runs down to the ground.

The crowd begins to chant again, "Kill. Kill. Kill."

She looks up to see the roaring crowd. She is beginning to feel more confused as time passes.

A loud booming voice bellows over the shout of the people, "Stop!! Get these two out. NOW!!"

The guards quickly move to retrieve both Teyla and John out of the pit. The crowd begins to boo.

"I assure you, my good people, we will continue this fight at a later time," the man says with is arms outstretched and with a jovial tone in his voice.

As John and Teyla are being dragged away, Teyla looks over and sees how badly John is injured.

"John?" she says weakly.

He mustards all his strength to lift up his head to see her, but doesn't say a word.

"Who did this to you?" she asks.

He hangs his head and say is a solem voice, "You did."

Before she can say another word, they are dragged off in two different directions.

Linda: Tag! You're it!
            Fantastic job Lea! That was awesome.
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
              you´re welcome!

and hi by the way
              I think there is only two that aren't finished.

Thanks! Trust me. You'll get major Squee out of me when it comes to Whump for John. Especially Emo whump.
              It usually shows in my fics.

Yeah yeah....I need to think of what to actually write now I am so not good at this

Oh don't you start
              I don't mean to rush you hun. Sorry.
              Take your time.
              Spoiler:
              You can do what you like best. Teyla whump, her being all kick*** or whatever you want. Don't forget that it doesn't have to long if you don't want to and Laura is after you. No Worries. *hugs*

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Fantastic job Lea! That was awesome.

Awww. Thanks TF. I'm really enjoying this one. Great prompt MrsB.

Comment

RR part......Something or other

Spoiler:
                As Teyla is being dragged down the corridor to who knows where she tries to make sense of what just happened.

"What have I done?" She thinks to herself. "How could I have hurt John like this, he will never forgive me for this."

Her head hangs low. "There is no time for this now. I have to get out of here."

Teyla begins to take in her surroundings to get a better feel of the place. She noticed only two guards are with her taking her down the corridor. "A big mistake," she thinks to herself.

Teyla slowed her stride slightly, but the guards noticed this and one of them started to grab her shoulder to keep her moving. She then reached out and grabbed his hand and twisted it until his arm was behind his back, the other guard who was slow to react grabbed for his sword and swung it toward Teyla but she used the guard she had as a shield and the sword sliced down his torso. Teyla let go of his limp body. The remaining guard swung the sword toward Teyla but she managed to pivot away from him and grab the hand the sword is carrying, she elbows him in the face and the guard staggers backwards holding his nose. Teyla managed to grab the sword away from the guards clutches. He looked up at Teyla with a rather disturbing look on his face. The guard strode toward Teyla with purpose. When she knew he was close enough she brought the sword up and buried it deep into the guards abdomen. The guard looked down to the sword before eventually falling to his knees and falling limp onto the ground.

Teyla with a heavy breath looked down at the body of the guard making sure he was dead. She started to feel a little light headed.

See...I told you I was no good at this

*runs out of thread*
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  As Teyla is being dragged down the corridor to who knows where she tries to make sense of what just happened.

"What have I done?" She thinks to herself. "How could I have hurt John like this, he will never forgive me for this."

Teyla begins to take in her surroundings to get a better feel of the place. She noticed only two guards are with her taking her down the corridor. "A big mistake," she thinks to herself.

Teyla slowed her stride slightly, but the guards noticed this and one of them started to grab her shoulder to keep her moving. She then reached out and grabbed his hand and twisted it until his arm was behind his back, the other guard who was slow to react grabbed for his sword and swung it toward Teyla but she used the guard she had as a shield and the sword sliced down his torso. Teyla let go of his limp body. The remaining guard swung the sword toward Teyla but she managed to pivot away from him and grab the hand the sword is carrying, she elbows him in the face and the guard staggers backwards holding his nose. Teyla managed to grab the sword away from the guards clutches. He looked up at Teyla with a rather disturbing look on his face. The guard strode toward Teyla with purpose. When she knew he was close enough she brought the sword up and buried it deep into the guards abdomen. The guard looked down to the sword before eventually falling to his knees and falling limp onto the ground.

Teyla with a heavy breath looked down at the body of the guard making sure he was dead. She started to feel a little light headed.

*runs out of thread*
                  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That so ROCKED!!!! Great update Linda. I knew you can do it.

Comment

Spoiler:

*runs out of thread*
                    Love it! Could totally picture what was happening

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That so ROCKED!!!! Great update Linda. I knew you can do it.
                      Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Love it! Could totally picture what was happening

Um thanks? Just um ignore the dozens of mistakes i'm sure there are
                      sigpic

Comment

Um thanks? Just um ignore the dozens of mistakes i'm sure there are

Oh, please. If there were any, I didn't notice.
                        Spoiler:
                        I was too into her kicking butt!!!

Comment

If anyone wants to particpate in the Stargate fav character game Shep and Teyla could do with some support.
                          John is pitted against Janet Frasier in this round and Teyla against Jennifer Keller ...

How the game works..
                          Spoiler:
                          Each character gets pitted against a differrent character in each round - 16 characters in all.

To get the lastest list just quote Kildeers last post for round 27 (page 70)and chose which characters you want to vote for.. Shep v Janet is number 10 on the list ...Teyla V Keller is numer 12.... you have to chose which character your prefer from the full list...

So go support Shep and Teyla and any other character you like... http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=60757&page=72

It's not a ship game...
                          sigpic

Comment

RR part 7

Spoiler:
                            Teyla pulls the dagger out, but not before she twists it in further to hear him scream louder. She brings the blood dripping blade up to his next throat. She can see the sadness in his eyes, but the desire to kill him is too strong for her to care.

She has her entire weight on him to assure that he won't move as she applies more pressure of the knife. John can see the rage in her eyes.

"Teyla, please. It's me, John," he pleads with a soft voice.

Confusion begins to fill her eyes. She eases off the blade from his throat and a slight trickle of blood runs down to the ground.

The crowd begins to chant again, "Kill. Kill. Kill."

She looks up to see the roaring crowd. She is beginning to feel more confused as time passes.

A loud booming voice bellows over the shout of the people, "Stop!! Get these two out. NOW!!"

The guards quickly move to retrieve both Teyla and John out of the pit. The crowd begins to boo.

"I assure you, my good people, we will continue this fight at a later time," the man says with is arms outstretched and with a jovial tone in his voice.

As John and Teyla are being dragged away, Teyla looks over and sees how badly John is injured.

"John?" she says weakly.

He mustards all his strength to lift up his head to see her, but doesn't say a word.

"Who did this to you?" she asks.

He hangs his head and say is a solem voice, "You did."

Before she can say another word, they are dragged off in two different directions.

Linda: Tag! You're it!
                            Great update...

Spoiler:
                            Poor John... I'm sure he knows it really wasn't Teyla..that she wasn't herself.. but I'm guessing he is confused if he is not sure what is going on..and I feel for Teyla when she learned she was the one to hurt him this badly..

Thanks for the Vegas pics ... darn that man looks mighty fine in the second pic... phewww it got hot in here.. to much hotness.. now I got two different handsome boys to check out on my comp for new pics..

Spoiler:

*runs out of thread*
                            Great addition..

Spoiler:
                            I can totally see Teyla making sure she can get away and attack when they least expect it
                            Now I do hope she can get out of there and get to John.. unless something happens to her before
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think there is only two that aren't finished.
                              Heh, I was hinting at our little whump RR from waaaaaaaaaay back
                              poor John is still all cold and injured in that hut! *sobs*

Thanks! Trust me. You'll get major Squee out of me when it comes to Whump for John. Especially Emo whump.
                              It usually shows in my fics.

Spoiler:

*runs out of thread*
                              that was actually pretty good.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

YAPPI

Thanks for the card ..saw it in my mail when I just got home from work...
                                HAHAHA did you think of me when you saw that card.. really.. I didn't even knew they had those kinds of cards...I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it..
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X