John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I thought that too at first but then common sense prevailed damn you common sense
    Spoiler:
    They would never kill off Keller because TPTB are so in love with herand think the sun shines outta her butt

The only two that are immune from being killed off are Rodney and Keller...The rest is fair game!
    *retreats to fanfic universe where K never existed, Beckett never died, Keller was introduced as an minor, expendable character in the same episode where she died, () Weir is still leader of Atlantis, and J and T are engaged*

Ahhhh . . . I like it here.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Awesome sig sci!
      Ditto!

And congrats on the driving, Gator!
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Hey it's great so you're 18 or 16 ?

I'm 20.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        No, she's just procrastinated for three years! *runs away*

Right you, do you want me to go to P4 with you or not?? Remember, you don't have that Atlantic pond between me and you!I can find you easy now that I'm driving!
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Ahhhhhh!!!!!
          Oh have a bad sinking feeling.
          Spoiler:
          If Jason wants out, then I can see that happening, but it better not be John or Teyla. We know that Rodney is safe, because they mentioned his name for SGU.
          As for Secrets revealed. I hope it's John or Teyla's confession of love for each other. And it better not be a death bed confession either!!!
          If that happens, I might have to throw in the towel on this show.

Hee hee.

Spoiler:
          I hope its K too, but I have a feeling it's not him or not just him.

Nope. You're not being Sarcastic.

Spoiler:
          I would be shocked if it is Michael.
          If its one of the main character, I'm sure I'll be crying.

I know! I want to know, but then I'm also scared.

I made this for the challenge CC mentioned in the Shep Thunk thread.
          So here's my 80's song. Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...aticfringe.jpg
          Rlly great sig and yeag speculation speculation I missed them lol I hope this isn't too bad nevertheless
          Awesome sci!

Good for you.....The others don't have much faith in your driving I have faith

Yeah it would have so rocked that night if it wasn't for the damn hurricane

I don't believe anything that comes outta JM's mouth any more but if it is true then it's probably
          Spoiler:
          Teyla...She's practically invisible now anyways because of a certain other character So no one would notice if she wasn't there anymore except us Teyla fans....And then TPTB can go ahead and do what they've wanted to do for the last couple seasons...Put a certain character on the team after Teyla isn't there anymore...

And then i can stop watching this piece of drivel!

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that

I thought that too at first but then common sense prevailed damn you common sense
          Spoiler:
          They would never kill off Keller because TPTB are so in love with herand think the sun shines outta her butt

The only two that are immune from being killed off are Rodney and Keller...The rest is fair game!
          'the sun shines outta her butt' ok I so need to remember it it makes me think of Titanic when they say that Leonardo Di Caprio has as many chancesto come close to Rose than see angels leave his butt. Are we sensed to believe that he sees the angels lol
          Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          *retreats to fanfic universe where K never existed, Beckett never died, Keller was introduced as an minor, expendable character in the same episode where she died, () Weir is still leader of Atlantis, and J and T are engaged*

Yeah it's a beautiful universe but it depends on series I know some series that were better than the fanfic even with the great imaginations of the writers the serie came with so great idea
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Awesome sci!

Yeah it would have so rocked that night if it wasn't for the damn hurricane

I don't believe anything that comes outta JM's mouth any more but if it is true then it's probably
            Spoiler:
            Teyla...She's practically invisible now anyways because of a certain other character So no one would notice if she wasn't there anymore except us Teyla fans....And then TPTB can go ahead and do what they've wanted to do for the last couple seasons...Put a certain character on the team after Teyla isn't there anymore...

And then i can stop watching this piece of drivel!

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that

Spoiler:

Thanks Linda.
            Man! I hope that doesn't happen.

Awesome sig sci!
            Thanks again hun.

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              I'm 20.

Right you, do you want me to go to P4 with you or not?? Remember, you don't have that Atlantic pond between me and you!I can find you easy now that I'm driving!
              Yeah I'm sure I knew it but you're old enough at 18 or 16 as me or 20 ? I'm lost with all this adult age
              poor Cazz. I would so want to go to P4 *pouts*
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

She says this because you're in the same country.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Oh that sounds nice...Can i come

'the sun shines outta her butt' ok I so need to remember it it makes me think of Titanic when they say that Leonardo Di Caprio has as many chancesto come close to Rose than see angels leave his butt. Are we sensed to believe that he sees the angels lol
                  Ok I did not need that mental image thank you very much

Thanks Linda.
                  Man! I hope that doesn't happen.
                  I can see it happening so they can get a certain someone else o the team and even more screentime

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  She says this because you're in the same country.
                  No i'm not....I'm supporting my fellow Scot
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't understand she pushes the dte is it this ?
                    We can learn at 17

Awesome icons cazz!
                    Thanx Linda!
                    Spoiler:
                    No idea why you voted my wraith one as most creative, it was pretty easy

I made this for the challenge CC mentioned in the Shep Thunk thread.
                    So here's my 80's song. Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...aticfringe.jpg
                    Fabby

As for the new season 5 spoiler (yes I read it we still don't know anything really! ):
                    Spoiler:
                    If anything has to go them I'm happy with it being either Keller or Kanaan

I'm 20.

I can drive faster; I don't have trouble with crossing my arms cos I drive one handed And yes I want you to come

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanx Linda!
                      Spoiler:
                      No idea why you voted my wraith one as most creative, it was pretty easy
                      Um....I did?

I can drive faster; I don't have trouble with crossing my arms cos I drive one handed And yes I want you to come

I drive one handed too One hand on the steering wheel and the otehr resting on the gear stick
                      sigpic

Comment

I caved in and watched tracker....
                        Spoiler:
                        Wasn't as bad as i was expecting.....Runner guys was hot Keller wasn't whiny....Rodney was a bit though

Could have so done without the preening at the beginning and the scene in the gateroom Still don't like Keller though

They should stop shoving this McKellOn down ours throats though...

And please tell them to stop with this McKeller crap For a ship to work the character sfirst need to have chemistry together...Something that Rodney and Keller so do not have (IMHO ) Felt sorry for the poor runner sacrificing himdself like that to draw the wraith away I hope he's still alive out there somewhere..

So not impressed with them turning Keller into kung fu Keller

What, the week before Teyla gets thrown about like a ragdoll and the week after Keller can fend of a wraith.....Have they switched bodies or something

And then the end bit with Ronon and McKay

"let her decide?" Well i wish she would just choose already and stop shoving it down our throats

"may the best man win?" What...Are we in the 29th century again or something What the hell was that......Stupid....

And what happened to their "main characters will not be involved romantically" scenario.....What...Keller comes and it's out the window now

Oh no wait...."main characters will not be involved romantically" unless your McKay and Keller
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm sure I knew it but you're old enough at 18 or 16 as me or 20 ? I'm lost with all this adult age
                          poor Cazz. I would so want to go to P4 *pouts*
                          We can drive on the road here from when we're 17. We cn drive off road from when we're twelve
                          We can learn at 17

Once I actually learn, I'll be Lewis Hamilton of the road you will not out drive me! LOL.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hello everyone!!! Man, I am so behind on my Atlantis. Sigh. Only got up to Whispers so far.... How is everyone doing?

I'm 20.

Ooh.... I'm going to P4! Yay!

We can learn at 17
                            I thought the law had changed now and you had to be 18? Ah well... in different country, can't drive in either one and am older than 17 or 18 so whatever!
                            sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
                              Hello everyone!!! Man, I am so behind on my Atlantis. Sigh. Only got up to Whispers so far.... How is everyone doing?

Ooh.... I'm going to P4! Yay!

I thought the law had changed now and you had to be 18? Ah well... in different country, can't drive in either one and am older than 17 or 18 so whatever!
                              Hey...Long time no see Whispers was crap btw The next ep is da bomd diggity though
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I hope Hanna still likes Ben Barnes. I cheated and looked at one of her old posts and saw that she's been in the Ben Barnes/Prince Caspian thunk thread.

Happy Birthday Hannanora!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you so much Sci!!! Hugs! Me lovey!

Hey...Long time no see Whispers was crap btw The next ep is da bomd diggity though
                                Well, to my immense shame I have yet to see the Queen.... but the summary looks so cool! And I've been on holiday - to the Happiest Place on Earth (no, not the sets... that other place! )
                                sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X