X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    It was only a speculation on her part
    Spoiler:
    and there is no proof but it's based on the fact that we haven't a lot on Rachel
    http://tielan.livejournal.com/289147.html
    I stressed bcause sadly i discovered in this forum that when someone started a rumor it was often fonded. For fun the rumor of TH disappearing was running since some times but it was so stupid IMO ythat I said yeah 'peaople speak' and I did exactly the same for Carson and it's all it's just me being psychotic but what is probably sure it's that happen in the last ep because in the shooting of the wrap there was everybody ? Did I mae sense ?

You know what reading this remember me that I enjoyed SGA for the eps but too for JM and the no clues that he lets and the spoilers. It gives me interest again in SGA while I have to confess I was a little tired particularly with the end announced
    Thanks for posting the link! It was really very interesting. I found that I am right there with alot of Teyla fans. Which all of you know that I am Teyla fan even though, my fave is Shep.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Once I actually learn, I'll be Lewis Hamilton of the road you will not out drive me! LOL.
      Haha! I'll just get Shep to come and fly my in a Puddle Jumper

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
      Ooh.... I'm going to P4! Yay!

I thought the law had changed now and you had to be 18? Ah well... in different country, can't drive in either one and am older than 17 or 18 so whatever!
      Hi Hanna!

Belated

A couple of icons for you

Hopefully I'll be able to go to P4 and drag Laura along with me I'd try to drag Linda too but that would mean leaving Scotland

They've been talking about 18 for as far as I know its still 17

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

It was only a speculation on her part
        Spoiler:
        and there is no proof but it's based on the fact that we haven't a lot on Rachel
        http://tielan.livejournal.com/289147.html
        I stressed bcause sadly i discovered in this forum that when someone started a rumor it was often fonded. For fun the rumor of TH disappearing was running since some times but it was so stupid IMO ythat I said yeah 'peaople speak' and I did exactly the same for Carson and it's all it's just me being psychotic but what is probably sure it's that happen in the last ep because in the shooting of the wrap there was everybody ? Did I mae sense ?

You know what reading this remember me that I enjoyed SGA for the eps but too for JM and the no clues that he lets and the spoilers. It gives me interest again in SGA while I have to confess I was a little tired particularly with the end announced
        hmm I was reading through somew of the comments on this and some of it i didn't think of but really makes sense
        Spoiler:
        Maybe the others are too outspoken so they get dissed for it....But DH like someone says strokes their ego so they give him the lions share of the stories....I mean let's face it....RL has been in the background most of the time and she's been missing in two out of the last three eps...JM hasn't exactly had his share either..He was missing in an ep and been in the background alot..

JF hasn't even had a centric ep yet...

And the less said about Keller the better

So the only one's who are gonna be happy this season are Keller and Rodney seeing as they've got the lions share of eps and stuff
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Hi Hanna!

Belated

Hopefully I'll be able to go to P4 and drag Laura along with me I'd try to drag Linda too but that would mean leaving Scotland

Aw.. thanks Cazz! They're lovely!

lol! I've fingers crossed for JF (although he's doing the Vancouver one now so probably not) at the mo.... I doubt Rachel would go being a new mummy and all, but still hoping. Sigh.
          sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Just round about! My first ever driving lesson and I reverse parked next to a motor!
            How cool!! I'm starting in a month!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            More on topic: Could you imagine John teaching Teyla how to drive? LOL
            Ooh. Now that would make a nice ficlet...

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            I made this for the challenge CC mentioned in the Shep Thunk thread.
            So here's my 80's song. Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...aticfringe.jpg
            It's fab! I love it.
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Ditto!

And congrats on the driving, Gator!
              Thanks WP

Rlly great sig and yeag speculation speculation I missed them lol I hope this isn't too bad nevertheless
              Thanks Asgard

I hope it's not bad either.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Oh that sounds nice...Can i come

Ok I did not need that mental image thank you very much

I can see it happening so they can get a certain someone else o the team and even more screentime

No i'm not....I'm supporting my fellow Scot
              *sigh* I so hope you're wrong.

We can learn at 17

Thanx Linda!
              Spoiler:
              No idea why you voted my wraith one as most creative, it was pretty easy

Fabby

As for the new season 5 spoiler (yes I read it we still don't know anything really! )
              Spoiler:
              If anything has to go them I'm happy with it being either Keller or Kanaan

I can drive faster; I don't have trouble with crossing my arms cos I drive one handed And yes I want you to come
              K would be good enough for me, but it sounds alot worse then that. IMO

I caved in and watched tracker....
              Spoiler:
              Wasn't as bad as i was expecting.....Runner guys was hot Keller wasn't whiny....Rodney was a bit though

Could have so done without the preening at the beginning and the scene in the gateroom Still don't like Keller though

They should stop shoving this McKellOn down ours throats though...

And please tell them to stop with this McKeller crap For a ship to work the character sfirst need to have chemistry together...Something that Rodney and Keller so do not have (IMHO ) Felt sorry for the poor runner sacrificing himdself like that to draw the wraith away I hope he's still alive out there somewhere..

So not impressed with them turning Keller into kung fu Keller

What, the week before Teyla gets thrown about like a ragdoll and the week after Keller can fend of a wraith.....Have they switched bodies or something

And then the end bit with Ronon and McKay

"let her decide?" Well i wish she would just choose already and stop shoving it down our throats

"may the best man win?" What...Are we in the 29th century again or something What the hell was that......Stupid....

And what happened to their "main characters will not be involved romantically" scenario.....What...Keller comes and it's out the window now

Oh no wait...."main characters will not be involved romantically" unless your McKay and Keller
              You're so cute Linda.

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
              SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you so much Sci!!! Hugs! Me lovey!

Well, to my immense shame I have yet to see the Queen.... but the summary looks so cool! And I've been on holiday - to the Happiest Place on Earth (no, not the sets... that other place! )
              NP hun. I'm so glad you like it.

Haha! I'll just get Shep to come and fly my in a Puddle Jumper :

Hi Hanna!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Belated

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...Hanna-bd-a.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/Hanna-bd.jpg

Awesome icons Cazz

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              How cool!! I'm starting in a month!

Ooh. Now that would make a nice ficlet...

It's fab! I love it.
              Thanks hun.

One more sig that I post in Shep Thunk thread.

Dust in the Wind by Kansas. (I have a feeling it's a 70's song though. Oh well. )

Comment

*sigh* I so hope you're wrong.
                So do i but i have a bad feeling in my gut (and no it's not gas ) that i've had for a few days now

You're so cute Linda.
                I've never been called cute before

One more sig that I post in Shep Thunk thread.

Dust in the Wind by Kansas. (I have a feeling it's a 70's song though. Oh well. )

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tinthewind.jpg
                Oh i love this so much...It's fab!
                sigpic

Comment

So do i but i have a bad feeling in my gut (and no it's not gas ) that i've had for a few days now

I've never been called cute before

Oh i love this so much...It's fab!
                  Season 5 spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  I have a bad feeling too. Especially if "secrets revealed" means John or Teyla confessing their love for each other because of some certain doom. *sigh*

Most likely it will happen in the last ep too. IMO

Comment

I'm hoping that Martin and Carl are on our side.

Enemy at the Gate
                    Spoiler:
                    "It's 60+ pages of intergalactic fun and Marty G. is looking to add to the page count by pitching out a certain scene that has divided the writers' room. That's Martin and Carl for, Paul and I against, and Alan firmly straddling the fence. Hey, I love the idea. I'm just not crazy about the timing. If the scene boards, we may compromise by shooting it anyway and deciding later whether or not it makes the final cut."
                    (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

It's an old post, but I'm almost certain that Martin G is a JT shipper. I want confirmation without either one's death!!!!

I'm really wondering that it's Jason, since he did say he wanted out after season 6. I will be really sad if the kill him off. And the thing is too, they already done the ep. This week is the last week for shooting Vegas and then they are done.

Comment

Season 5 spoiler
                      Spoiler:
                      I have a bad feeling too. Especially if "secrets revealed" means John or Teyla confessing their love for each other because of some certain doom. *sigh*

Most likely it will happen in the last ep too. IMO
                      I'm not waiting on eps with anticipation anymore...I'm waiting for them with trepidation

Enemy at the Gate
                      Spoiler:
                      "It's 60+ pages of intergalactic fun and Marty G. is looking to add to the page count by pitching out a certain scene that has divided the writers' room. That's Martin and Carl for, Paul and I against, and Alan firmly straddling the fence. Hey, I love the idea. I'm just not crazy about the timing. If the scene boards, we may compromise by shooting it anyway and deciding later whether or not it makes the final cut."

It's an old post, but I'm almost certain that Martin G is a JT shipper. I want confirmation without either one's death!!!!

I'm really wondering that it's Jason, since he did say he wanted out after season 6. I will be really sad if the kill him off. And the thing is too, they already done the ep. This week is the last week for shooting Vegas and then they are done.
                      I can't get my hopes up any more I can't...

Man am I in a crappy mood today or what
                      sigpic

Comment

Hee hee, I'll get Caldwell in the Daedalus

Haha I will go, depending on exams and prices to get there and hotels etc. We could share but I'm scared you'd steal my tuition fees from me
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Enemy at the Gate
                          Spoiler:

EatG
                          Spoiler:
                          Someone dies??? I knew I was staying spoiler free for a reasoon!!!
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Enemy at the Gate
                            Spoiler:

Whoah......

Spoiler:
                            Wait, someone's going to die? Stupid me for clicking on the spoiler.... That sucks! What a crappy decision... although you may be right about Jason, Sci... if he was already planning on leaving...
                            sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

You know,
                              Spoiler:
                              there's a part of me waiting for the series to be over just so I can go write an AU, you know...where people die of old age instead of *cough* exploding tumors *cough* or *cough* turning into repli-people *cough*
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

EatG
                                Spoiler:
                                Someone dies??? I knew I was staying spoiler free for a reasoon!!!
                                Totally OT here . . . but what's with these episode acronyms? First there was GitM (needs no explanation), now there's EatG . . . sounds like some weird 50's restaurant. "Eat at G's!"

...okay. Brief moment of insanity over. Carry on.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X