X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    TLT
    Spoiler:

Actually....about Keller.....you're not far from the truth, unfortunately.

Hey! LOL! Guilty as charged.
    Hee hee.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Ditto. I'm staying away from Linda tomorrow
    I won't be on late tomorrow any way.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    PLEASE!!!!!

TLT:
    Spoiler:

Good to hear Teyla was worried about John. SQUEE!!!!
    Good to hear she was first to find him!
    Whumpers will be pleased John got whumped bad! ("glass in his back"??? Yea-ouch!)
    NOT SO GOOD to hear: Teyla being left behind; end of Tey being in it.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
    Yes! We can't forget the SQUEEEE for tonight.

How is this hun??
    Spoiler for size:
    Spoiler:

And here's another one of Teyla.

Goodnight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      PLEASE!!!!!
      I'd be more than glad to help but i suck at artwork. I'll im good for are MPs and the occasional vid. Sorry
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

TLT
        Spoiler:

The wonderful prion in the whumper thread provided this clip of the Shep/Teyla infirmary scene.
        Enjoy.

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/253259.html

Night Sci.
        sigpic

Comment

TLT
          Spoiler:

The wonderful prion in the whumper thread provided this clip of the Shep/Teyla infirmary scene.
          Enjoy.

Night Sci.
          Thanks hun.

TLT:
          Spoiler:
          Why couldn't it be lower??? Drooling shoulders though.
          I think Teyla looked, but contained her squeee.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks hun.

TLT:
            Spoiler:
            Why couldn't it be lower??? Drooling shoulders though.
            I think Teyla looked, but contained her squeee.
            TLT
            Spoiler:

Kinda reminded me of that naked shoulder portrait that came out this year.
            sigpic

Comment

*grabs Ronon and shuffles out the door*
              Pepsi gal, btw.
              *will continue to torture outside of RD/JM thunk thread*

Pepsi is ok....i guess.....
              Oh coooll.
              Well be able to chat during the season.... if all goes well with it.
              yes, i know!!
              btw
              isa Lindsay/Danny shipper on CSI:NY, even thought I don't really watch the show....
              You guys are making me thirsty for some.... Pepsi.
              *no comment*

Of course....
              Spoiler:
              No straight female would in her right mind not take the opportunity of admiring a shirtless shep *goes back into her guttery thoughts*
              *drags Snow out of the gutter*

That's right!!!
              Spoiler:
              I wonder how shy JF did with Rachel in that scene. Maybe she dished out some teasing of her own after what he did to her during The Queen.
              #1 What did he do? I must have missed that memo.
              #2 HE HE!!!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

TLT
                Spoiler:

Enjoy.

OMG I love you!!!
                Spoiler:
                The man is to damn gorgeous for his own good *sigh*

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

*drags Snow out of the gutter*

*claws at the nearest wall and floor* but i dont want to leave, i want to stay here forever *cries hysterically, but quickly calms down when fut. hub walks into the room* shhhhhh. he can never know
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

*claws at the nearest wall and floor* but i dont want to leave, i want to stay here forever *cries hysterically, but quickly calms down when fut. hub walks into the room* shhhhhh. he can never know
                  yes, must NEVA know that you're crying to stay in the gutter....
                  I can only IMAGINE his reaction.....
                  *orly..........*

*so glad she's single for the time being*

Comment

Yes! We can't forget the SQUEEEE for tonight.

How is this hun??
                    Spoiler for size:
                    Spoiler:

And here's another one of Teyla.

Goodnight everyone.
                    Thanks. They help.

It may be a while until I get it finished- I'm working atm on an assignment that's due Thursday week, & it's really hard!
                    OT (my assignment)
                    Spoiler:
                    I have to come up with menus for a week for 4 age groups:
                    - a 10 month old baby
                    - Toddlers 18 months to 2 years.
                    - Pre-schoolers aged 3-5 years.
                    - & School aged children [I only need breakfast & afternoon snack for this age group].

Menus include:
                    Breakfast
                    Morning Tea
                    Lunch
                    Afternoon Tea.
                    [it's those 4 meals since it's meant to be a Child Care Menu]

Then of course my teacher thought it'd be fun to put restrictions onto the Pre-schoolers by having special needs for each of the week:
                    -Monday: there's a child with Coeliacs Disease (meaning no wheat or gluten)
                    -Tues: A child has Diabetes.
                    - Wed: Menu needs to be mulitcultural [that's the hardest one]
                    - Thurs:A child is lactose intolerant
                    - Fri: A Child is a Vegan Vegetarian.

Any tips from those lovely mothers out there would be helpful!!!!!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      yes, must NEVA know that you're crying to stay in the gutter....
                      I can only IMAGINE his reaction.....
                      *orly..........*

*so glad she's single for the time being*
                      Yup, he must neeeeeeeeeeeeeeva know, he'd tease me non stop the way i do with him with his fixation with Cote de Pablo
                      Oh and dont worry the love bug will get to you soon enough
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Yup, he must neeeeeeeeeeeeeeva know, he'd tease me non stop the way i do with him with his fixation with Cote de Pablo
                        Dh, its a two way street. but having amo is always a good thing. every time my brother fires off something about my obession w/ Stargate (IE PAUL!!) I remind him that I'm not the one who wants to sleep w/ hot teachers!
                        Spoiler:
                        And Cote de Pablo is hot, so I can see his reasoning....(I'm straight, BTW....with many a gay/closet bi friends(2).....)

Oh and dont worry the love bug will get to you soon enough
                        I doubt it----for now. Then again, I'm not in the best possition, as I have a crush on like 3 guys, including my friends BF...*ugh*
                        But I have time, not like I'm rushing to be a teen bride/mother.....
                        I like my indepedence!!!!

Comment

OMG!!

TLT
                          Spoiler:
                          Due to this crappy bronchitis, I've so got watch it again with closer scrunity.... especially certain scenes!! You see as now, I am requiring oxygen from not being able to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and breathe at the sametime! For fear of bursting a lung! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

This is all I've got for y'all for now.... *runs to review ep with closer scrunity in glass in NEKKID SHEP'S CHEST! Yes! I believe Teyla's eyes did wander just the slightest bit! HELL!! Can blame you blame the girl! When a fine specimen is presented to you front and center: I DARE YA NOT TO SNEAK A PEEKSIE!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

*chokes and squeaks ending with fits of couging and weezing and gasping for breath!*
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Do ya think Elfie liked it?....I really couldn't tell.
                            TLT
                            Spoiler:

Squeeeeeing with you, hon.
                            Naked shoulders Shep....thunk!
                            And I paid attention this time to Teyla during the infirmary scene. She did sneak a peek or two.
                            You go girl.
                            And I believe we got some, "some" little JT moments there.
                            Teyla's concern for John was palpable after the explosion. She was almost frantic!
                            Great ep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Do ya think Elfie liked it?....I really couldn't tell.
                              TLT
                              Spoiler:

Squeeeeeing with you, hon.
                              Naked shoulders Shep....thunk!
                              And I paid attention this time to Teyla during the infirmary scene. She did sneak a peek or two.
                              You go girl.
                              And I believe we got some, "some" little JT moments there.
                              Teyla's concern for John was palpable after the explosion. She was almost frantic!
                              Great ep.
                              TLT
                              Spoiler:
                              Honestly, for me, after those scenes, the rest of the ep was a slight blurr! All I could see was his nekkid back and chess imbedded with glass!!! *my whumpy heart was doing overtime with palpatations!*

I am so glad that Teyla was frantic! She so loves HIM! That was her man that was hurtin'!

Even the Traveller stuff didn't bother me at all. And, what was with the 'Kaylee' clone on the Traveller ship! I kept waiting for them to shove a shiny for the thing to say!

Whiny Keller.... I'm glad Ronon was on the Deddy, 'cuz he was the only reason that they were saved!

Did you notice the 'Iron Man' scenes with Rodney and Danny! They so did the Iron Man thing in the suits!

They could've had a JT moment at the end too, not just Ronon and Keller and Danny and Rodney. But, I'm not complaining, we've had some pretty freakin' awesome moments in these first two parts!

Woolsey having them blow the place to bits!.....NICE!! He wasn't satisfied with just the control crystal being removed! He blew the whole sha-bang up, BABY! YES!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                TLT
                                Spoiler:
                                Honestly, for me, after those scenes, the rest of the ep was a slight blurr! All I could see was his nekkid back and chess imbedded with glass!!! *my whumpy heart was doing overtime with palpatations!*

I am so glad that Teyla was frantic! She so loves HIM! That was her man that was hurtin'!

Even the Traveller stuff didn't bother me at all. And, what was with the 'Kaylee' clone on the Traveller ship! I kept waiting for them to shove a shiny for the thing to say!

Whiny Keller.... I'm glad Ronon was on the Deddy, 'cuz he was the only reason that they were saved!

Did you notice the 'Iron Man' scenes with Rodney and Danny! They so did the Iron Man thing in the suits!

They could've had a JT moment at the end too, not just Ronon and Keller and Danny and Rodney. But, I'm not complaining, we've had some pretty freakin' awesome moments in these first two parts!

Woolsey having them blow the place to bits!.....NICE!! He wasn't satisfied with just the control crystal being removed! He blew the whole sha-bang up, BABY! YES!

Hey Elfi do you mind me asking....
                                Spoiler:
                                What Traveller thing are you talking about? Don't tell me Shep flirted with her after leaving his woman behind!
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X