• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing. *runs and hides*

More on topic: Could you imagine John teaching Teyla how to drive? LOL
    It would be really cool
    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Hahaha! I text my sister telling her I was going out and her words were "Thank God I'm in America!" hahahaha! I'm a good driver! The guy can't believe I've never driven before He said the only thing I needed to watch was crossing my arms over when I was steering.

Too much Mario Kart on the Wii I think
    lol yeah starter fault (?) it's great
    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    *Phew!* I'm glad that I am on the other side of the globe!

*ducks to miss swingin' bat aimed at head!*
    she has to cross the sea and all my country so I think I'm in security lol
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Hey it's great so you're 18 or 16 ?
      No, she's just procrastinated for three years! *runs away*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
        I've just got the latest copy of SFX and it has a brief interview with Joe Mallozzi in it where he has the following to say:

Possibly major spoiler for the rest of season five:
        Spoiler:

Quote:
        "And just what's in store for the SGA team in the time they have remaining? "Um... lots?" Mallozzi laughs. "Love, loss, betrayal, revenge, secrets revealed, exhilarating victories and crushing defeats... We will be wrapping up some storylines, resolving some characters arcs, and leaving a few open ended. There is a significant character death that will, no doubt, surprise many. Oh and by the way 'significant character' covers everyone from regular to recurring, so no one - from Sheppard to Chuck the Technician - is safe.

Is this common knowledge? I hadn't read this before and I'm just wondering if I'm way behind on things or not.

Josie posted this in the whump thread.

Spoiler:
        It makes me wonder if it is going to Teyla or something. Only because, he states 'significant character death' or possibly Ronon. That would really surprise me. I wouldn't be surpised if K bites the dust. I would be dancing and whoopin' for joy.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thanks for posting Elf! Very interesting!

Comment

Spoiler:
            It makes me wonder if it is going to Teyla or something. Only because, he states 'significant character death' or possibly Ronon. That would really surprise me. I wouldn't be surpised if K bites the dust. I would be dancing and whoopin' for joy.
            Well...

Spoiler:
            If it was Ronon, I would assume it was because the actor didn't show much interest pass this season and they didn't know if the show was going to be renewed. I doubt it though.

My bet is on Zelenka. Or Lorne. Or Carson again. Just because, you know, they rock. LOL, was that sarcastic?
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I don't understand she pushes the dte is it this ?

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Wow it makes me stress a little because of Tielan and what she said lol. They like drama and they kill important people until now and he saiys surprising no ? In what K death would be surprising ? Perhaps Michael even if in the forum it's not anymore surprising because a lot of people think of this ?
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Well...

Spoiler:
                If it was Ronon, I would assume it was because the actor didn't show much interest pass this season and they didn't know if the show was going to be renewed. I doubt it though.

My bet is on Zelenka. Or Lorne. Or Carson again. Just because, you know, they rock. LOL, was that sarcastic?
                What JM said
                Spoiler:
                to be honnest I don't care when it didn't touch the 4 fantastics lol there is a lot of intriguing things a secret revealed ? Where did it have secret in SGA ?
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Wow it makes me stress a little because of Tielan and what she said lol. They like drama and they kill important people until now and he saiys surprising no ? In what K death would be surprising ? Perhaps Michael even if in the forum it's not anymore surprising because a lot of people think of this ?
                  Spoiler:
                  What did Tielan post? Anyone have the link?
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
                    What did Tielan post? Anyone have the link?
                    It was only a speculation on her part
                    Spoiler:
                    and there is no proof but it's based on the fact that we haven't a lot on Rachel
                    http://tielan.livejournal.com/289147.html
                    I stressed bcause sadly i discovered in this forum that when someone started a rumor it was often fonded. For fun the rumor of TH disappearing was running since some times but it was so stupid IMO ythat I said yeah 'peaople speak' and I did exactly the same for Carson and it's all it's just me being psychotic but what is probably sure it's that happen in the last ep because in the shooting of the wrap there was everybody ? Did I mae sense ?

You know what reading this remember me that I enjoyed SGA for the eps but too for JM and the no clues that he lets and the spoilers. It gives me interest again in SGA while I have to confess I was a little tired particularly with the end announced
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      And I'd certainly be joining you! Death to the infamous K! Seriously, though, I REALLY hope it isn't one of the team. We don't need "reality" interjected by killing off our favorite characters, thank you very much.

HA! Oh, I just had a wonderful thought--maybe it's Keller! LOL! Okay, sorry to everyone who still likes her . . . . it's just that I really don't.

Well...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Perhaps a bit. But it's true!
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Very nice Linda! i love the affects you did on them!.
                        Thanks Mayra

NCIS
                        Spoiler:
                        It was sooo good yesterday! How they gonna get them back?? And we know they are Still waiting for Tony and Ziva to get together

You know, I was talking my mum earlier and she said that apparantly Bones is going to be more character driven this season rather than case driven which we were a bit dissapointed in Some other shows have gone this route and I like them less because of it i.e. House. But I think NCIS has an excellent balance between the two
                        NCIS
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah if anyone can get them back it's Gibbs ....Or he'll die trying

Love them!

Thank you!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                        Here are some MP's i made cause i needed a a brake from the paper i am writing for mi PoliSci class. Which has to due all about Economic and monetary union with European countries. Which by the way i did not pick but was given wrathfully by my teacher just beacause i had missed the previous class. That man is a real *****. Sorry for my babbling here they are:

Awesoem MP's!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                        Very nice! Like the second one best.
                        Thanks cc!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                        On the JF thunk thread, Pocus issued a challenge the other day to make a Shep sig from an 80s song....don't ask how we got on that subject...anyway, mine came out a little shippy.

Thought I'd share it here too.

I did mine to John Cougar Mellencamp's Hurts So Good.

Remember, I only have PB to work with, I don't know how to do layering.

hehe very nice!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        This is the Early ratings so Predicted for the Queen Episode
                        Spoiler:

According to executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, early numbers show that "The Queen" earned a 1.26 rating on September 12. SCI FI is expected to report this rounded off to a 1.3 next week.
                        Not sure how it works..Is that good or bad?

Okay, I am appropriately disappointed. Now I will put my hands up and admit that I don't dream about SG. But last night I had a dream that first contact was the movie and the opening scene was JT... it went as such
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla was reading to John and he was being playful and saying that it was a different book entirely that he wanted and he went up to her and was skirting around her, pushing her into the shelves of the 'library'. The Daniel came in with three folks and then went away again. Then pan back to Daniel being hauled out of a cupboard, only he's all bones - but alive. Just so weird. Then back to Sheppardand Teyla and she's still reading to him but the books are massive... likebigger than people and Teal'chad to help her turn the pages... there was more but it's vague. But I was convinced that I'd seen First Contact when I woke up, lol.

Freaked out and disappointed, I think so, yes.

But I also remember that we were all quite happy because the emphasis wasn't on the guest stars. And Jack was in it So weird. lol.
                        That is one freaky dream

Icons:
                        From last week:

Awesome icons cazz!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I know!! I loved it.
                        NCIS
                        Spoiler:
                        Did you see Gibbs' face when he saw Zeva hurt? And I was rolling on the floor when they were talking to Tony and him calling Gibbs Pa.
                        And Abby demanding Gibbs to get them back.
                        Awesome ep all together.
                        NCIS
                        Spoiler:
                        Wait...I'm confused..What ep was this?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          And I'd certainly be joining you! Death to the infamous K! Seriously, though, I REALLY hope it isn't one of the team. We don't need "reality" interjected by killing off our favorite characters, thank you very much.

HA! Oh, I just had a wonderful thought--maybe it's Keller! LOL! Okay, sorry to everyone who still likes her . . . . it's just that I really don't.

Spoiler:
                          I had the same thought about
                          Spoiler:
                          Keller but only because I thought it would be ironic after all they've done. But for me if they wanted it to be a surprise really i would say Shep or McKay lol I doubt it really much and I hope not.
                          lol It's not even useful that I try to speculate I'm too bad at this lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

*Phew!* I'm glad that I am on the other side of the globe!

*ducks to miss swingin' bat aimed at head!*
                            Ahhhhhh!!!!!
                            Oh have a bad sinking feeling.
                            Spoiler:
                            If Jason wants out, then I can see that happening, but it better not be John or Teyla. We know that Rodney is safe, because they mentioned his name for SGU.
                            As for Secrets revealed. I hope it's John or Teyla's confession of love for each other. And it better not be a death bed confession either!!!
                            If that happens, I might have to throw in the towel on this show.

Hee hee.

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            I hope its K too, but I have a feeling it's not him or not just him.

Well...

Spoiler:

Nope. You're not being Sarcastic.

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            I would be shocked if it is Michael.
                            If its one of the main character, I'm sure I'll be crying.

What JM said
                            Spoiler:
                            to be honnest I don't care when it didn't touch the 4 fantastics lol there is a lot of intriguing things a secret revealed ? Where did it have secret in SGA ?
                            I know! I want to know, but then I'm also scared.

I made this for the challenge CC mentioned in the Shep Thunk thread.
                            So here's my 80's song. Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Last weeks Challenge:
                              Awesome sci!

Just round about! My first ever driving lesson and I reverse parked next to a motor!
                              Good for you.....The others don't have much faith in your driving I have faith

Well, considering a major hurricane hit Texas that very night knocking out power to literally over 2 million people including me! Those ratings should not count at all, there are a lot SGA fans in this here big ole state!!

The ratings would have at least a 2.2!
                              Yeah it would have so rocked that night if it wasn't for the damn hurricane

Spoiler:
                              I don't believe anything that comes outta JM's mouth any more but if it is true then it's probably
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla...She's practically invisible now anyways because of a certain other character So no one would notice if she wasn't there anymore except us Teyla fans....And then TPTB can go ahead and do what they've wanted to do for the last couple seasons...Put a certain character on the team after Teyla isn't there anymore...

And then i can stop watching this piece of drivel!

Well...

Spoiler:

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              I thought that too at first but then common sense prevailed damn you common sense
                              Spoiler:
                              They would never kill off Keller because TPTB are so in love with herand think the sun shines outta her butt

The only two that are immune from being killed off are Rodney and Keller...The rest is fair game!
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome sig sci!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X