John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    You know, there's a part of me waiting for the series to be over just so I can go write an AU, you know...where people die of old age instead of *cough* exploding tumors *cough* or *cough* turning into repli-people *cough*
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      EatG
      Spoiler:
      Someone dies??? I knew I was staying spoiler free for a reasoon!!!
      Lol! Just done the same thing!
      sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Totally OT here . . . but what's with these episode acronyms? First there was GitM (needs no explanation), now there's EatG . . . sounds like some weird 50's restaurant. "Eat at G's!"

...okay. Brief moment of insanity over. Carry on.

Sorry WP but that actually made me laugh out loud....I mean literally LOL...

Oh boy that cheered me up!
        sigpic

Comment

Totally OT here . . . but what's with these episode acronyms? First there was GitM (needs no explanation), now there's EatG . . . sounds like some weird 50's restaurant. "Eat at G's!"

Yeah, um... totally didn't realise that was an episode acronym Actually thought it was a weird swear word spelling for something like egads... which no one uses anymore but I'm weird so....

Hem hem.

I'll shut up now!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Sorry WP but that actually made me laugh out loud....I mean literally LOL...

Oh boy that cheered me up!
            Good! Glad I could cheer you up.

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
            Yeah, um... totally didn't realise that was an episode acronym Actually thought it was a weird swear word spelling for something like egads... which no one uses anymore but I'm weird so....

Hem hem.

I'll shut up now!
            Ha! I use egads too. I was trying to think of how the word came into being a while back, actually. I'm guessing that it's some permutation of the expression "Ye gods," that's lost the "Y", changed the "O" to an "A" and been strung into one word over time.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Read the speculation and the spoilers for season 5 that has been pointed out here...

I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt as of yet.. I don't trust any spoilers at all for now...

Something that is going to have us surprised.. yeah well that could easily mean they are just trying to throw us off..thinking the worst.. I just don't trust anything that comes from them until I see if for myself..

Spoilers are a crazy thing.. and can change so drastically from when we get to hear about them and what we see on screen... I don't know how many times on different shows I've scratched my head after seeing it wondering where in the world they got that spoiler from since it never happened.. for me personally take CSI NY..they start up their new season tonight.. and let me tell you I think I've heard so many spoilers since they wrapped up season 4 and got started working on season 5...and the spoilers keep coming... and the recent spoilers contradict just about every spoiler I've heard earlier.. so talk about me being dizzy at the moment..not knowing what to believe..and every spoilers pretty much comes from the writers.. so which do I believe..so I've come up with only one solution...trust NOTHING that is being said until you see it with your own eyes...

Season 5 spoilers
              Spoiler:
              You know the death of Kanaan I can't call would be a surprise to me since well I wouldn't even give a flying crap... however.. killing of Keller would be a surprise to me..not to the sense they would be killing of someone fans like..put that they would kill of someone they seem to adore..

Fore the life of me I can't remember if it was asked about the cast and the movie and JM had said they all are signed on.. if that is the case it shouldn't be our foursome..
              Guess we have to see...
              Revealing things..love and all that what he talked about too... well they did say at the comic Con that they would dvelve into John & Teyla...so who knows if they have made up their minds to finally do it.. I'm not even gonna speculate in that... but I wouldn't mind if they finally went that way.. sicne well if they can put two main characters together (Rodney/Keller) then they sure as heck can put John & Teyla together.. the no main characters together..flew out the window with Rodney/Keller...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoilers for last ep...

I wouldnt worry about

Spoiler:
                any of the team dying. They can say goodbye to the moives if they killed off anyone from the main team. I have a feeling it will be Kanaan or even the baby.... they may even follow the Last Man ending and have Keller die.. but that may just be wishful thinking on my part.. though it would solve this horrible love triangle... no need to worry who Keller ends up with.
                sigpic

Comment

Good! Glad I could cheer you up.

Ha! I use egads too. I was trying to think of how the word came into being a while back, actually. I'm guessing that it's some permutation of the expression "Ye gods," that's lost the "Y", changed the "O" to an "A" and been strung into one word over time.
                  Yeah... picturing the phrase the closest I get (reeeally embarrassingly) is Jar-Jar Binks from the Phantom Menace hitting himself in the head and saying "Ye gads! (because he can't speak properly, obviously) What is mesa saying?!" That's so sad. And I have no idea why it's so vividly ingrained in my consciousness.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Spoilers for last ep...

I wouldnt worry about

Spoiler:
                    any of the team dying. They can say goodbye to the moives if they killed off anyone from the main team. I have a feeling it will be Kanaan or even the baby.... they may even follow the Last Man ending and have Keller die.. but that may just be wishful thinking on my part.. though it would solve this horrible love triangle... no need to worry who Keller ends up with.
                    I was thinking along the same lines as well. I sure hope you're right!

Yeah... picturing the phrase the closest I get (reeeally embarrassingly) is Jar-Jar Binks from the Phantom Menace hitting himself in the head and saying "Ye gads! (because he can't speak properly, obviously) What is mesa saying?!" That's so sad. And I have no idea why it's so vividly ingrained in my consciousness.
                    OTness
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh, wow . . . that's EXACTLY what I had in my head too. So sad.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Read the speculation and the spoilers for season 5 that has been pointed out here...

I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt as of yet.. I don't trust any spoilers at all for now...

Something that is going to have us surprised.. yeah well that could easily mean they are just trying to throw us off..thinking the worst.. I just don't trust anything that comes from them until I see if for myself..

Spoilers are a crazy thing.. and can change so drastically from when we get to hear about them and what we see on screen... I don't know how many times on different shows I've scratched my head after seeing it wondering where in the world they got that spoiler from since it never happened.. for me personally take CSI NY..they start up their new season tonight.. and let me tell you I think I've heard so many spoilers since they wrapped up season 4 and got started working on season 5...and the spoilers keep coming... and the recent spoilers contradict just about every spoiler I've heard earlier.. so talk about me being dizzy at the moment..not knowing what to believe..and every spoilers pretty much comes from the writers.. so which do I believe..so I've come up with only one solution...trust NOTHING that is being said until you see it with your own eyes...

Season 5 spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      You know the death of Kanaan I can't call would be a surprise to me since well I wouldn't even give a flying crap... however.. killing of Keller would be a surprise to me..not to the sense they would be killing of someone fans like..put that they would kill of someone they seem to adore..

Fore the life of me I can't remember if it was asked about the cast and the movie and JM had said they all are signed on.. if that is the case it shouldn't be our foursome..
                      Guess we have to see...
                      Revealing things..love and all that what he talked about too... well they did say at the comic Con that they would dvelve into John & Teyla...so who knows if they have made up their minds to finally do it.. I'm not even gonna speculate in that... but I wouldn't mind if they finally went that way.. sicne well if they can put two main characters together (Rodney/Keller) then they sure as heck can put John & Teyla together.. the no main characters together..flew out the window with Rodney/Keller...
                      Spoiler:
                      Does that mean Rachel's gonna be there for the movie Darn......That means i'll have to watch it then

I have a feeling that the revealing things is gonna be all about Rodney/Keller just like everything else is about them this season and I can't see that changing

I really can't see them putting any more main characters together this season!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not waiting on eps with anticipation anymore...I'm waiting for them with trepidation

I can't get my hopes up any more I can't...

Man am I in a crappy mood today or what
                        I don't blame you. I'm getting nervous too, but I'm sure it's the last ep though.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        EatG
                        Spoiler:
                        Someone dies??? I knew I was staying spoiler free for a reasoon!!!
                        Whoah......

Spoiler:
                        Wait, someone's going to die? Stupid me for clicking on the spoiler.... That sucks! What a crappy decision... although you may be right about Jason, Sci... if he was already planning on leaving...
                        Sorry Hanna and Laura.
                        It was a post earlier about something JM said.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        You know,
                        Spoiler:
                        there's a part of me waiting for the series to be over just so I can go write an AU, you know...where people die of old age instead of *cough* exploding tumors *cough* or *cough* turning into repli-people *cough*
                        Can still do it! You don't need to wait.

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Can still do it! You don't need to wait.
                          I would, but I am totally lacking in the inspiration department.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Season 5 spoilers
                            Spoiler:

Guess we have to see...
                            Thanks Nina. That helps a bit.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Spoilers for last ep...

I wouldnt worry about

Spoiler:
                            Nicely said Blue. Thanks.

Spoiler:
                            Does that mean Rachel's gonna be there for the movie Darn......That means i'll have to watch it then

I have a feeling that the revealing things is gonna be all about Rodney/Keller just like everything else is about them this season and I can't see that changing

I really can't see them putting any more main characters together this season!
                            Ahhhhhh!!!
                            You would have to throw that in there.
                            Spoiler:
                            It can't be that big of a reveal for Keller, she knows how Rodney feels, so it better not be that either!!!

Off to read more of Teilan's fic.

BBL

Comment

I think that Teyla and John are awesome!!!!!!!!! I forgot what episode, but if Teyla hadn't like tried to get away from the kiss, then that woulda been AWESOME, cuz YEAH!

<3
                              STARGATE ATLANTIS

:sheppard: :mckay: :weir: :ronan: :teyla: :beckett:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Ahhhhhh!!!
                                You would have to throw that in there.
                                Spoiler:
                                It can't be that big of a reveal for Keller, she knows how Rodney feels, so it better not be that either!!!

Off to read more of Teilan's fic.

BBL
                                Sorry sci but things that should be JT ends up being Rodney/Keller
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X