• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    What's That?? Your hearing things!!

*computer sputters*

*electric waves crackling around cpu*

*screen turns bright white and fizzles out*

Darn and I didn't even get to see what YC said.
    LOL, that's ok. I have my people. All I have to do say a word. Look at what happened to poor Linda.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Having Dinner

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        CONGRATS CAZZ!!!!!

You chatterbug.
        Congrats!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Thanks Padme....How are you today?
        I'm doing good. I took two exams today and I'm still waiting for my mom to give me a call with who she's staying with. I'd call her, but she doens't have a cell phone.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Well, this went faster than I expected . . .

RR fic Part 10

Spoiler:
        After a brief stint of being dragged through the never-ending corridors of the arena, the three injured comrades were thrown harshly into a cell. Ronon was still unconscious, and John was flitting in and out. Teyla struggled to raise herself on her good arm and crawled as best she could to his side.

“John,” she said quietly. “John, can you hear me?”

His normally spiky black hair was matted with sweat, whether from the intolerable heat of the planet or the pain of his injuries, or both. She put two fingers to his neck and checked his pulse—rapid but strong. Good. Then his head turned toward her and his eyes slid open.

“Teyla?” His voice was barely audible, but it was something.

She smiled a bit. “Yes John, I'm here.”

“You—okay?”

“I am fine.” Okay, so she couldn't immediately remember a time when she'd felt worse . . . her wrist and cheek ached horribly, her head felt like it was going to fall off, and every muscle in her body felt like jelly . . .but there would be time to worry about herself later.

“Ronon?” John asked.

“He is unconscious, but I believe he will be all right,” She replied.

John turned his head a little to look around the cell.

“Where's Rodney?” He asked.

Teyla quickly glanced around the room. She had forgotten all about the scientist . . . and now she had no idea where he was.

------------------------

From where he was in the stands of the arena, Rodney had watched his team be subdued and taken off the field. He crouched low and hoped that the guards wouldn't notice his absence in the uproar following the emperor's injury. Someone had left their cloak unattended in the confusion, so he grabbed it and threw it over his shoulders, instantly blending in with the crowd surrounding him. He soon made his way to an access corridor behind the seating and began walking swiftly along, but then the sound of footfalls behind him made him slip into a shadowy alcove. A group of men soon walked past supporting the wounded emperor, too worried about him to notice the cloaked figure in the shadows. As soon as they were a safe distance, Rodney slid out of his hiding place and silently followed them.

Off to do homework now. Be back later!
        Good chapter.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

LOL, that's ok. I have my people. All I have to do say a word. Look at what happened to poor Linda.
          You'll wha..
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Send our love!

I will as soon as I talk to her, but hopefully she'll be able to see what you guys have posted soon.

Aww hope she can come back soon. Thanks for the update sci.
            I hope so too.

That's funny. Ha ha.

Having Dinner

Spoiler:
            Nice Maff.

Comment

Ok gang, since we are going for two round of the RR fic, skip me and go right intothe next person please, I'm ending this party and if it is my turn THAT marks the ENd of the RR, i even told Yappi this so I'm telling everyone here, I'm LAST, so when we go round two I end it all so skip me then start round two.

Speaking of the RR who's next?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Ok gang, since we are going for two round of the RR fic, skip me and go right intothe next person please, I'm ending this party and if it is my turn THAT marks the ENd of the RR, i even told Yappi this so I'm telling everyone here, I'm LAST, so when we go round two I end it all so skip me then start round two.

Speaking of the RR who's next?
                It's Elf's turn.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I will as soon as I talk to her, but hopefully she'll be able to see what you guys have posted soon.

I hope so too.

That's funny. Ha ha.

Nice Maff.
                  thanks
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Off for now guys...so see you guys later
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      It's Elf's turn.
                      What's the news on her?

sigpic

Comment

hi guys...I'm working on a manip of JT but I need a good cap of John laughing...like really laughing...can anyone think of a scene or an episode and I can find the cap? or post the cap...Thanks!

Did you guys read my newest fic? what did you think of it?

Hugs,
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          hi guys...I'm working on a manip of JT but I need a good cap of John laughing...like really laughing...can anyone think of a scene or an episode and I can find the cap? or post the cap...Thanks!

Did you guys read my newest fic? what did you think of it?

Hugs,
                          Can't think of any off the top of my head. I'll read the fic tomorrow since I don't have any classes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            and you did well with the hands I never knew how to draw them so I hide them lol
                            That's what I used to do.
                            But I was determined to do this one, so I put all my effort into it.
                            I started with Teyla's front hand- thinking I could use it to get the others right.
                            In some parts, they're not perfect, but it's the best I've ever done.

The RR is amazing! Well done to all who've written in it so far!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

No prob...I found one! Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

Another day, another pic fic...

Communication Problem
                                LOL!!!!...that's definitely my phone service! LOL!. Another hilarious pic fic YC!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                I Totally Agree

DUH!...i should have known that but i'm sooo bad with the short cuts, i'm just happy i know what "LOL" means!

By the way Cazz! Congrats on 2,000 Posts!!!

Also Congrats Camy, Nina and Steph on your SGA Fan Awards Win!!!!!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X