John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Thanks It's my one and only attempt at a sig--though I keep adding to it. LOL
    It definately covers a lot of ships I like.....I thought I noticed it was changing but I thought I was just losing my mind
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      It definately covers a lot of ships I like.....I thought I noticed it was changing but I thought I was just losing my mind
      LOL, it's kind of like a haunted house. The picture is always changing. I like to keep people on their toes.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL, it's kind of like a haunted house. The picture is always changing. I like to keep people on their toes.
        I like that you have Mulan in there. That was my favorite movie for a loooong time. I can practically recite it.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Great start Gater!And I mean that No hidden anything...great start

Yippee, Round Robin time!! This is a great start...when do we get more??

Comment

I can see that!
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Great start Gater!And I mean that No hidden anything...great start
              If I was writing the next part, I'd have her call him 'Kanaan'.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Round Robin Fun

Let the writing begin!

The month's theme is an Amnesia fic set sometime during the end of season 2. Other than that there are no rules. The timeline is relaxed, like last month, and I'll post the updates as they are posted.

Here's the list of authors:

Spoiler:
                Gater 101
                Teyilia
                TeylaFan
                YappiChick
                Winged Pegasus
                JT4L
                Scifan
                Elflinn
                CazzBlade
                Padme18
                MrsB108

If anyone else wants to join in, let me know! Thanks and have fun!
                YAY!!!!
                Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                :O! NOOOOO!

My Windows Word isn't working!
                uh.... restart perhaps?
                Updated Author's List for Round Robin

Spoiler:
                Gater101
                Teyilia
                TeylaFan
                YappiChick
                Winged Pegasus
                girlinabox
                JT4L
                Scifan
                Elflinn
                CazzBlade
                Padme18
                MrsB108
                that is updated? It does not look like it has been updated to me

March Round Robin - Part One

Spoiler:
                Blearily, she opened her eyes and looked about. She did not recognise the room she was in, though she was sure she recognised some of the technology as belonging to the Ancestors. She groaned and sat up, lifting a hand to her head as pain ripped through her.

To one side, a thin white curtain was drawn around her, to the other a wall. The wall was bland, a dark earthy shade that she had seen on the bark of many trees. The bed was comfortable though not her own, pillows piled high behind her covered in plain white sheets. Panic rose within her thought there was a part of her that told her there was no need to.

The floor beneath her feet was cool, clean and as dull as the walls and she felt a chill run through her body. She shuffled to the curtain, her feet not willing to move across the floor, and drew it back. There were others in the room and when they heard the noise of the curtain being drawn back, they turned to her.

“Teyla,” she started at the use of her name. She did not know these people. The three came towards her, the one who spoke clad in a long white coat over strange looking clothes. “You shouldn’t be up, love.”

She took a step back from them as they advanced upon her, her hand instantly going out in front of her to stop their approach. The other man, taller than the first, dressed in black with strange hair halted, his eyes filling with concern. She did not recognise this man, or the other man or the woman. The second man took a tentative step towards her and she let him but when he began to move again, she flinched back. He stopped, startled and dipped his head.

“Teyla...” He said her name slowly, his gaze now not only concerned but afraid and he took his own step back, turned towards the woman and frowned. “Are you okay?”

The first man stepped towards her but she shook her head fervently and darted around to the other side of the bed, placing herself against the wall, palms flat against the wall, ready to pounce.

“Who are you?” She demanded and they looked between one another, frowning at each other.

The man with the strange hair blanched and walked away.
                ooooooooooo my.........
                Thanks Nina... It's Teyilia next... I wonder what she'll come up with!
                hehehehehehehehehehehe
                Originally posted by SheylaRand View Post
                Yippee, Round Robin time!! This is a great start...when do we get more??
                Soon is all I'm saying.....
                *whacks Gator with a crowbar* NEVAR!!!!

I'm gonna have a lot of good wordplay in my piece!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yup...that's right.
                  Got it.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's mean. Besides, when it comes to Kanaan, I don't think all the lights are on upstairs. Even before Michael messed him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      YAY!!!!

uh.... restart perhaps?

ooooooooooo my.........

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Soon is all I'm saying.....

Hi Tey! Are you typing away at your computer now like a good little kitty?

Oh, that's mean. Besides, when it comes to Kanaan, I don't think all the lights are on upstairs. Even before Michael messed him up.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Title: Hands
                        Summary: It’s her hands, surprisingly, that draw his attention first. Post-Kindred.
                        Characters: John, Teyla [Rodney, Ronon]
                        Pairing: John/Teyla
                        Rating: K
                        Spoiler:

It’s her hands, surprisingly, that draw his attention first. They aren’t what he remembers them being and he wonders how that can be. He noticed it first the night before at the briefing when she’d wrangled them around one another as she briefed him and Carter and the IOA about her time held prisoner by Michael. Then he’d noticed it that morning at breakfast when she’d delicately spooned cereal into her mouth. He didn’t know what the difference was; he wasn’t sure he wanted to know. When she’d left, Rodney and Ronon had jibed him for staring at her hands but John had brushed their words away with a swat of his hand.

But it’s now that her hands are touching his that he really feels the difference. They’re not as soft as they used to be, calloused by time and weather and work and he wonders if it’s something new or if it’s something that’s changed over time and it’s his renewed interest in her body that he’s noticing it. Her hand in his is still delicate, still the same shape and size and strength – but it’s different. He drops her hand, reluctantly, and assumes the stance she taught him. He can’t normally knock her on her ass, so he’s surprised that he’s done it twice that night already.

They connect their sticks once, twice and John can feel already that he’s got the upper hand. Her grip slips on her weapon and he uses his strength to urge from her hand, push her back against the wall and pin her hands above her head. He looks at them, now that they’re in his line of vision, and notices that they look exactly the same as they had the last time he’d looked upon them. They’re not different, he just thinks they are.

He drops his eyes to her face but she’s not looking at him. He loosens his grip and her hands drop, though not to her sides but to his waist. He’s surprised, again, when her head drops onto his chest lightly, forehead touching the scar from the wound that he’d received not so many weeks ago. Her breath warms his chest and it takes him a moment to urge his arms around her waist. He doesn’t hold her because she’s not exactly holding him. He circles her, ready to welcome her should she choose to be welcomed.

The wetness on his chest alerts him to her tears and he slides his arms further around her, pulling her body into his, tighter than he should but not tight enough, he thinks. She hides her face in his neck, different to the other times she’s sought him for comfort. Normally, she turns her head from him; the hug implying closeness, the turn of her head implying distance. She doesn’t distance herself from him tonight.

She grapples with the black t-shirt on his back, her nails digging into the skin underneath. It’s not painful, it’s not pleasant but it’s necessary. The tears are hot and bitter, melding with the sweat on his neck. He can feel her loss as it pulls at the rim of his t-shirt and tugs it over his head and she studies his body with her hands and her fingers. He lets her touch him; she needs to, to reassure herself that he’s real and that she’s home and that Michael hasn’t got her any more.

That ******* took so much from her that John can only let her take it back from his own body.

The tips of her fingers are rough against his chest and they catch on a few of his Spartan hairs. She looks up to his eyes and he sees her desolation, her loneliness, her loss and John cradles her face with his hands, soft and gentle. He strokes her cheek, swipes the tears away and lowers his forehead to hers.

It’s more than he expected but still it’s not enough.

She doesn’t pull back, not for a long time and when she does, she holds her hand out to him and it’s then he realises that it’s not her hands that are different.

It’s her.
                        Very nicely written Laura.

I was off writing for a bit there... I love that sig. Ah, Carson.
                        Thanks Laura.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        Thanks, Camy!

Nice new sigs, sci.

Thanks! Hugs!
                        Thanks EG.

LOVE IT!!
                        Oh thanks Jess.

Thursday, March 6th, is Padme18's birthday! Woo hoo!

Her favorite scenes are the "Rising" cave scene and the "Conversion" kiss.
                        Her favorite character is Teyla.
                        Her favorite kind of fics are fics with romance, humor with a little bit of whump.

So let's celebrate!

If you want to be added to the birthday list, please PM me with your birthday! We want to celebrate everyone's birthday, if they want!
                        Thanks for the reminder Jess.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Great sigs again in here

gater A very good fic... sad but still great...glad she has John to always lean on...
                        Thanks Nina.

Well, unless someone else gives me their birthday, we don't have another one (JT4L) until the end of April...
                        Wow! You mean we get a little break.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Don't know if anyone has seen these.... this link was posted in the Thunk thread... with 2 pics of Joe at the American Music Award in Nov 2007
                        http://crysothemis.livejournal.com/66466.html?#cutid1
                        I did. All I could think of was arm *orn.

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

Nice little interview/behind the scenes video.
                        Thanks for the link.

Round Robin Fun

Let the writing begin!

The month's theme is an Amnesia fic set sometime during the end of season 2. Other than that there are no rules. The timeline is relaxed, like last month, and I'll post the updates as they are posted.

Here's the list of authors:

Spoiler:
                        Gater 101
                        Teyilia
                        TeylaFan
                        YappiChick
                        Winged Pegasus
                        JT4L
                        Scifan
                        Elflinn
                        CazzBlade
                        Padme18
                        MrsB108

If anyone else wants to join in, let me know! Thanks and have fun!

Thanks Jess. When do we start.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

Vey Nice Lea and i also Like Carson as well
                        Thanks Donna.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyJ View Post
                          Hiya NinaM nice to see you too. Whats new?
                          Well with me not much *lol*

Here...lot's of discussion about JT and season 4...speculation about the season finale...and some of season 5...

Lot's of fics to read..lot's or artwork and stuff as well... so busy busy busy has this thread been...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

uh.... restart perhaps?

Yeah, I restarted, didn't work. Had torestart in safe mode and have a look but there was nothing wrong. It's working now.

Hahaha, good this I'm not writing the next piece then...
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Hi Tey! Are you typing away at your computer now like a good little kitty?
                              Dep[ends, are you writing that Roman empire battle to the death story?.... Hmmm?! ..... ummm.... how did Bra'tac get in here?!
                              the actual true question should be, Are we sure that there is ANY lights up there wither they are on or not?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Dep[ends, are you writing that Roman empire battle to the death story?.... Hmmm?! ..... ummm.... how did Bra'tac get in here?!

the actual true question should be, Are we sure that there is ANY lights up there wither they are on or not?
                                Heh heh . . . well, you see . . . I was, but then I saw this wonderful fic by SGAfan that was almost the exact same plot but done better.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X