X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    March Round Robin - Part One

Spoiler:
    Blearily, she opened her eyes and looked about. She did not recognise the room she was in, though she was sure she recognised some of the technology as belonging to the Ancestors. She groaned and sat up, lifting a hand to her head as pain ripped through her.

To one side, a thin white curtain was drawn around her, to the other a wall. The wall was bland, a dark earthy shade that she had seen on the bark of many trees. The bed was comfortable though not her own, pillows piled high behind her covered in plain white sheets. Panic rose within her thought there was a part of her that told her there was no need to.

The floor beneath her feet was cool, clean and as dull as the walls and she felt a chill run through her body. She shuffled to the curtain, her feet not willing to move across the floor, and drew it back. There were others in the room and when they heard the noise of the curtain being drawn back, they turned to her.

“Teyla,” she started at the use of her name. She did not know these people. The three came towards her, the one who spoke clad in a long white coat over strange looking clothes. “You shouldn’t be up, love.”

She took a step back from them as they advanced upon her, her hand instantly going out in front of her to stop their approach. The other man, taller than the first, dressed in black with strange hair halted, his eyes filling with concern. She did not recognise this man, or the other man or the woman. The second man took a tentative step towards her and she let him but when he began to move again, she flinched back. He stopped, startled and dipped his head.

“Teyla...” He said her name slowly, his gaze now not only concerned but afraid and he took his own step back, turned towards the woman and frowned. “Are you okay?”

The first man stepped towards her but she shook her head fervently and darted around to the other side of the bed, placing herself against the wall, palms flat against the wall, ready to pounce.

“Who are you?” She demanded and they looked between one another, frowning at each other.

The man with the strange hair blanched and walked away.
    Great job! Do we have a general storyline or a plan?
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Part two of Needs of the Body and Soul
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Sci-Love the Carson Banner! I also love the fanfic links! Now I need time to read!

cabouse-Yay for 1000 posts!!!

Off to work now, but will read the RR fic when I get home! Yay!
        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh great start gater
          Spoiler:
          strange hair...heehee....You better not let Elf know you said that!!
          Ohhhh awesome start to this one gator... can't wait to see what the next writer is coming up with

Thanks Nina... It's Teyilia next... I wonder what she'll come up with!
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Great job! Do we have a general storyline or a plan?
            I think the storylines Amnesia and the timeline S2 or 3 but don't quote me on that.....One of the writers will be able to tell you better!

Well i'm away for the night,got tons of stuff to watch!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I think the storylines Amnesia and the timeline S2 or 3 but don't quote me on that.....One of the writers will be able to tell you better!

Well i'm away for the night,got tons of stuff to watch!
              Yup...that's right.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Yup...that's right.
                I really like your multi-ship sig.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hello folks
                  I managed to get online for a change.
                  Hugs
                  Wendy
                  John Sheppard is my happy place
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Wendy ,,,nice to see you again...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hiya NinaM nice to see you too. Whats new?

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Hi Wendy ,,,nice to see you again...
                      Hugs
                      Wendy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
                        Sci-Love the Carson Banner! I also love the fanfic links! Now I need time to read!

cabouse-Yay for 1000 posts!!!

Off to work now, but will read the RR fic when I get home! Yay!
                        Thanks

Part two of Needs of the Body and Soul
                        Another great chapter...I love this story
                        Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                        &=AWESOME &Forever
                        No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by WendyJ View Post
                          Hiya NinaM nice to see you too. Whats new?
                          Yes Welcome Back Hun
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

March Round Robin - Part One

Spoiler:
                            Blearily, she opened her eyes and looked about. She did not recognise the room she was in, though she was sure she recognised some of the technology as belonging to the Ancestors. She groaned and sat up, lifting a hand to her head as pain ripped through her.

To one side, a thin white curtain was drawn around her, to the other a wall. The wall was bland, a dark earthy shade that she had seen on the bark of many trees. The bed was comfortable though not her own, pillows piled high behind her covered in plain white sheets. Panic rose within her thought there was a part of her that told her there was no need to.

The floor beneath her feet was cool, clean and as dull as the walls and she felt a chill run through her body. She shuffled to the curtain, her feet not willing to move across the floor, and drew it back. There were others in the room and when they heard the noise of the curtain being drawn back, they turned to her.

“Teyla,” she started at the use of her name. She did not know these people. The three came towards her, the one who spoke clad in a long white coat over strange looking clothes. “You shouldn’t be up, love.”

She took a step back from them as they advanced upon her, her hand instantly going out in front of her to stop their approach. The other man, taller than the first, dressed in black with strange hair halted, his eyes filling with concern. She did not recognise this man, or the other man or the woman. The second man took a tentative step towards her and she let him but when he began to move again, she flinched back. He stopped, startled and dipped his head.

“Teyla...” He said her name slowly, his gaze now not only concerned but afraid and he took his own step back, turned towards the woman and frowned. “Are you okay?”

The first man stepped towards her but she shook her head fervently and darted around to the other side of the bed, placing herself against the wall, palms flat against the wall, ready to pounce.

“Who are you?” She demanded and they looked between one another, frowning at each other.

The man with the strange hair blanched and walked away.
                            Great start Gater!And I mean that No hidden anything...great start
                            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                            &=AWESOME &Forever
                            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Yes Welcome Back Hun
                              Hiya Donna.
                              Hugs
                              Wendy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                I really like your multi-ship sig.
                                Thanks It's my one and only attempt at a sig--though I keep adding to it. LOL
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X