• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    I'm away today but I'll sort it out this evening and PM you

LOL
    Spoiler:
    you know the baby in S&R is a girl? Her name is Analise MacCullough or something like that - I wondered if she was Alan MacCullough's baby. Caden would have been too old to be a newborn at this point since it was filmed in March

Man I was so happy!! And I predicted the score

My favourite moment:
    Spoiler:
    The infirmary. I love their infirmary scenes. It's just how serious Teyla is when she says 'Yes' after he says 'you would have done the same for me' and how John is being all coy as usual and playing on his Gameboy and then the NAME!!

I also love that bit!!
    Spoiler:
    I rewatched it just now and I was just thinking that Kanaan is such a coward! Teyla begs him to help and he's too scared of dying, and it's not until Michael says the darts are an 'acceptable loss' that you see him realise that Michael views him the same way and will kill him eventually - and it's that fear for himself that drives him. John on the other hand risks his life to come get her when he should have been in surgery, and Teyla knows it's him when she hears the gun. And the first thing he says, before he even sees her, is 'we're gonna get you out of here!'... he doesn't even hesitate. And neither do Ronon or Rodney, of course.

God, I love big-brother-Ronon in the episode. He's so sweet.

Count me in! And am I'm still finishing this month's one?

Welcome!! [spoiler]I don't know if we'll see her reaction to the time travel, but I'm writing a story about it already lol! []/spoiler]

Oooh sounds great - I have loads of free time now so count me in!!
    Really I didn't know.
    Spoiler:
    I find her really pretty
    Thanks for the details and Kanaan
    Spoiler:
    I so agree you're so right. You know in Kindred I really loved him when he tries to help her. But here I think it's to show the end. I think Teyla made her duty but discovered that he isn't a great men. Ok I'm sorry but i agree that the authors really made him pass for a coward. I ask myself if it's wishful thinking or if the writers wanted to do an interesting storyline and show how much Kanaan and Shep are different. He is really different of what Teyla said in Missing. He hasn't at all the soul of a leader.
    But honnestly I like it I find the change original a little like in Pretender wth Thomas i don't know if people remembered. This isn't a cliche storyline and honnestly it is an interesting twist that he isn't the hero.

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
    SOOOOOOO S&R
    Spoiler:
    The beginning scene LOVED IT!!! and the infirmary scene!!! LOVED it and the name!!!!! .FANTASTIC!!!! JT love!!!!
    ITA
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Tee hee hee. I don't remember an ep having such an effect before! Even DG didn't get this reaction
      You're right D
      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      your Not wrong there ive been on quite a Few Threads this past weekend and they have even Been talking The Scenes with our Duo Woohoo there has been a lot of talk about them
      Really was it positive ?
      Spoiler:
      I have to agree with you it seems that people speak of this. At the same time the scene was like this. We cannot confirm anything but honnestly I really doubt he would have dreamtof a dinner like this with Ronon or Mckay (without offense to the slashers)
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Iz bored! Out of my brain

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          You're right D

Really was it positive ?
          Spoiler:
          I have to agree with you it seems that people speak of this. At the same time the scene was like this. We cannot confirm anything but honnestly I really doubt he would have dreamtof a dinner like this with Ronon or Mckay (without offense to the slashers)
          On the Ronon and Jen Thread it was
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Really I didn't know.
            Spoiler:
            I find her really pretty
            Thanks for the details and Kanaan
            Spoiler:
            I so agree you're so right. You know in Kindred I really loved him when he tries to help her. But here I think it's to show the end. I think Teyla made her duty but discovered that he isn't a great men. Ok I'm sorry but i agree that the authors really made him pass for a coward. I ask myself if it's wishful thinking or if the writers wanted to do an interesting storyline and show how much Kanaan and Shep are different. He is really different of what Teyla said in Missing. He hasn't at all the soul of a leader.
            But honnestly I like it I find the change original a little like in Pretender wth Thomas i don't know if people remembered. This isn't a cliche storyline and honnestly it is an interesting twist that he isn't the hero.

ITA
            Yes, you're right.
            Spoiler:
            I'm glad he wasn't the hero; that we see him still working for Michael and trying to blow up the ship that's there to recue Teyla. I don't think it's at all to do with mind control, as he wants to help her later so... I don't know. He's not the person she talked about in Missing at all.

I just re-watched the scene where they meet him at the main control panel thing... He so looks John up and down like "Who are you" LOL.
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

You're right D

Really was it positive ?
              Spoiler:
              And if he had, it would - in similar words to Tielan - have been like
              Spoiler:
              "TRULUV4EVA!!!11111

and none of the "Oh no, he looks bored... It's similar to this... it's a rip off of that..."

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I don't blame you. I caved and I don't feel guilty.

Oh. that's what it was

NP hun.

Yeah. (S&R)
                Spoiler:
                The infirmary thing reminds me of the Ark. She has that same look to me.

Pete's opinion of the Dream: He saw that John is still shy and nervous with Teyla. (I think he's referring to the part when they were quiet for a moment and he memtions that she has an early morning. ) But then I had to point out that he agreed with Teyla in cherishing their moments together.

Oh I am so Happy ELF!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the thread Shepps_hot!!!

I wouldn't worry.
                I like that things are going slow and not forced. It's been slowly developing for the about 5 yrs. I don't want to see them rush it and then burn out. I hope that make sense.

Congrats on All Milestones!!!
                Yeah I agree with you on this
                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                footie
                Spoiler:
                Wasn't that just completely boring! Thank God the Italians are gone How the Spainish can start with Fabregas and Alonso on the bench is beyond me!

S&R
                Spoiler:
                I've been trying to pick out my favourite moment but it really is impossible! There isn't one part of the ep that I didn't completely love

I'm like you it's the same for me lol
                Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                Well i saw S&R
                Spoiler:
                It was awesome i loved every part of it!!!! Especially the beginning and Infirmary parts.

Even though the beginning was just a dream i still loved it i can see a lot of artwork being made with that scene and Ford appearing i never saw that coming!!!!

I'm so happy to see Rachel near the beginning of the intro where she belongs.

The scenes between the team were great especially the scenes between Rodney & Lorne , John & Ronon and Teyla & Rodney i couldn't stop laughing when Mckay helps Teyla.

I thought Michael was really creepy in it and i assume he's the one who took the PJ but how can he fly it i thought you needed the Ancient Gene to fly it...unless when he had clone Carson held captive he got him to give him it.

As for the end of the Ep while i knew Sam was not going to be in command anymore but i was still sad to hear Woolsey say she was being removed from command.

There's more i want to say about the Ep but it's getting real late hear so I'm off to bed goodnight everyone.
                ITA with all your thoughts
                Spoiler:
                and it's here the first time that I appreciate to have been spoiler free on this if i can say this. I never saw this coming for ord and for Sam. In the two cases i find it really painful. I think I will have difficulties with the loss of Sam but I really like the welcome of Woolsey I'm sure he will bring things interesting. For once it could have conflicts and not the you are so right. It's in difficulty too that we saw the bond between characters i hope

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Don't be sorry...it's just a different point of view..I guess I went by
                Spoiler:
                John's reaction to her choice of words. *wink*

That playful side of him....LOL

I"m not saying that she was going anywhere further, but I think that moreso than he, Teylas was very flirtatious in that scene and more direct than what we would normally expect of her towards something so delicate and private...think back on the scene of her dream in DG...her reaction to his presence in her tent was completely different than John's reaction to her presence there...it showed that he wasn't surprised like she was to have him in her dreams...hence John has dreamt of Teyla before, and it showed me that this was John's version of what he would like to see in Teyla and at the same time, by the writers choosing to show us that Teyla said the exact same thing that he imagined her to say, that Teyla is not far from his dream world to becoming a reality...gosh, I Hope I"m making some sense....and of course, this Teyla would be similar to the type of woman that John is used to in a way, that they come on to him, not the other way around.
                Wow I really love your thoughts
                Spoiler:
                and if it's possible you make me love this ep even more. It's fun but I think that the authors didn't thought of this that much on the Shep dream. But they are authors so I'm sure it hides something lol. But I really love this idea more than mine. In mine we miss something and I didn't know why. It's this it's the weird of this situation. Shep should have been disturbed with this scene and Fod but not at all so I really like your thought

Originally posted by PJ_passenger View Post
                I just saw it OMG I loved it so much!
                Spoiler:
                Anyone noticed that when John looked into the fire in his dreams then heard Ford's voice that the candle light went out?
                I was wondering (and I doubt this will be addressed any time soon) what do you think will be Teyla's reaction when she finds out about John going into the future and coming back.
                Are there any spoilers about Teyla's baby in the future of this season? I read that only for the first few episodes will the baby be with Teyla ( I hope I am wrong) Didn't Michael inject Teyla with something?

BTW I am a long time fan first post here
                HI
                Spoiler:
                Wow I didn't saw it good look I have to see it again Yeah he injected something so I hope there will be continuity or something. Perhaps it's the baby who became like Kanaan and Kanaan sacrifice himself to find a cure for the baby. Ok I didn't believe it one second but it's the only thing with what my poor imaginative mind can come with lol

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpgBirthday Alert!http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We have another birthday in the house, y'all!!

Teyilia's birthday is on July 6th.

Her favorite episodes are Rising (when we first meet Teyla, then the cave scene), The Eye (Teyla vs Sora), The Siege (all three parts), Duet (the Ronon vs Teyla fight scene when Shep shows up), Coup D'Etat, Phatnoms (Teyla getting shot = happy me), Sunday, and both Return eppies.

Her favorite character is Teyla and loves the Teyla whump!

Her favorite kind of fic is Teyla whump or Teyla/Shep fluff/friendship/married moments. Any Teyla-centered story is great.

She'll be gone that weekend, so let's post on the 3rd or 4th!

Let's have fun and celebrate!!

Also, we have some birthdays coming up this week:

Laura--24th
                Cabouse--27th
                Ruby--2nd

Woo hoo!!
                Thanks for the reminder
                Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Ok I will read it as soon as I can. I have to leave now
                Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                AHH!!! love it ruby!!!!!. Totally a great missing scene!!!. You are awesome!.

i'm still Sqeeing from seeing S&R!!!. I'm definitely going to see it again today!. I'm so loving how we are all excited again! and i hope this is the beginning of some great JT this season because personally i think we need it. Now all i'm hoping for is that the next episode
                Spoiler:
                Resolves the Kanaan/Teyla pending relationship. My gut tells me the writers are not going to continue this relationship whether Kanaan lives or dies but i can't be comfortable until i see it resolved. So i'm crossing my fingers it is.

By the way, i'm enjoying all the
                Spoiler:
                speculations and discussions about the John dream scene!!!. I'm sooo in excited mode all though i don't want to get my hopes up too much but what we got in this first episode, gosh, i hope it means good things for JT.
                Yeah I'm like you
                Spoiler:
                about Kanaan I hope it will be closed soon lol
                and I'm so happy wth the excitement too
                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                On the Ronon and Jen Thread it was
                Ok I think perhaps i will revise my judgement on the Ronon Jen thing lol
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

And if he had, it would - in similar words to Tielan - have been like
                  Spoiler:
                  "TRULUV4EVA!!!11111

and none of the "Oh no, he looks bored... It's similar to this... it's a rip off of that..."
                  so true
                  Yes, you're right.
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm glad he wasn't the hero; that we see him still working for Michael and trying to blow up the ship that's there to recue Teyla. I don't think it's at all to do with mind control, as he wants to help her later so... I don't know. He's not the person she talked about in Missing at all.

I just re-watched the scene where they meet him at the main control panel thing... He so looks John up and down like "Who are you" LOL.
                  I have to be honnest I need to see again this scene but all of what you say makes me reallly happy lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

so true

I have to be honnest I need to see again this scene but all of what you say makes me reallly happy lol
                    Lol

When I first saw the scene, I didn't think much of it but I re-watched it and yeah... it's there.

Comment

Congrats to missed milestones.......

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Congrats to missed milestones.......
                        MrsBbbbbeeeeeeee

Have YOU seen S&R?

Comment

*giggles* So true..I love your choice of words...LOVE IT!
                          Spoiler:
                          but did you see how Kanan sized him up as well! LOL LOVED IT! I think there's definetely going to be something there and Teyla stood by John....*wink* The way I saw that scene wasn't so much that John trusted Teyla...there's no question of his trust of her, but more like first he was in shock...which to me means, he never found out who the father was...LOL...and then, he was giving Teyla her space. But when it came down to the rescue, he was taken no chances....and he knew what he had to do. He didn't trust Kanan for one second.
                          ITA!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          John didn't like the idea of Kanan one bit and let it show. I was waiting for a growl from John myself!

When I am bored at home I watch all my SGA DVDs... over and over again ...

I am quite pathetic...
                          If you are then I am too! I have the three seasons and watch and re-watch. then there are the videotapes I made from last season.... Methinks they got holes in them! July 8 is S4 on DVD and you can bet I will be buying it!
                          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Is the Seed the second episode?. I thought it was Broken Ties.

Just a little reminder to make sure everything about S&R is behind spoiler tags and labled... so we don't spoil anyone who wants to remain completely spoiler free for this episode..

I'm also a little aprehensive as to how the ptb are going to deal with JT now as well. Last year started of wonderfully but then went downhill very quickley.. eventhough we knew to expect Kanaan.. I still felt it was handled very badly and by the end of season 4 we had no idea why Teyla went with Kanaan, or if she even loved him. She acted like she did at times, then other times she acted like she loved John.. too much confusion.. so I hope we get some kind of explanation this year... I'd like to see her discuss her feelings about Kanaan... I don't want him to just bite the dust and we know nothing about why they got together.

Search and Rescue ...
                          Spoiler:
                          Search and Rescue showed me that John is head over heels in love with Teyla, but he is still too afraid to show her.. and I can't really blame him as I don't think he has a clue where he stands with Teyla now... If Teyla has realised that she doesnt love Kanaan and that her feelings lie with John..I hope we get a good distinction between how she treats both men.. I don't want her to be looking for emotional comfort from John whilst seemingy in love with someone else.. she either makes a go of it with Kanaan and makes it clear to us that she and John are just friends.. or she tells Kanaan that she doesnt love him. I would just like some clarity from her as to who she really wants..

The dream was from Johns point of view so he is thinking of her in a romantic way.. so he definitley sees her as more than a friend... I agree that he was eyeing Kanaan up like he wanted to hit the guy.. definite male stand off there... the moments in the Dart were so beautiful between John and the baby.. almost like a father/son bonding. So I'm pretty much convinced that John is in love with Teyla, but is Teyla in love with John.. Will we get anything from her as to how she really feels about both the men in her life.. I hope so.. I hope its not just brushed under the carpet like it was in Season 4 where too many mixed signals were sent out.. well for me they were.

Search and Rescue was a ray of hope and just showed how perfect John and Teyla are for each other... their connection in the dream sequence was palpable. So I hope we can some more forward momentum between John and Teyla and Kanaan is finally put to rest.... literally..
                          Well said as always (mental green since I am out of green today!) I too hope they resolve it well.
                          Spoiler:
                          I have read a number of fanfics that imply Teyla and Kanan was an arranged althosian marriage from childhood. I vote for that idea. Then when she dumps him, she does not appear fickle. Because I don't beleive teyla would casually enter into and then get out of relationships. She has too much class for that!

Yeah I agree with you on this

I'm like you it's the same for me lol

Spoiler:
                          and it's here the first time that I appreciate to have been spoiler free on this if i can say this. I never saw this coming for ord and for Sam. In the two cases i find it really painful. I think I will have difficulties with the loss of Sam but I really like the welcome of Woolsey I'm sure he will bring things interesting. For once it could have conflicts and not the you are so right. It's in difficulty too that we saw the bond between characters i hope

Wow I really love your thoughts
                          Spoiler:
                          and if it's possible you make me love this ep even more. It's fun but I think that the authors didn't thought of this that much on the Shep dream. But they are authors so I'm sure it hides something lol. But I really love this idea more than mine. In mine we miss something and I didn't know why. It's this it's the weird of this situation. Shep should have been disturbed with this scene and Fod but not at all so I really like your thought

HI
                          Spoiler:
                          Wow I didn't saw it good look I have to see it again Yeah he injected something so I hope there will be continuity or something. Perhaps it's the baby who became like Kanaan and Kanaan sacrifice himself to find a cure for the baby. Ok I didn't believe it one second but it's the only thing with what my poor imaginative mind can come with lol

Thanks for the reminder

Ok I will read it as soon as I can. I have to leave now

Yeah I'm like you
                          Spoiler:
                          about Kanaan I hope it will be closed soon lol
                          and I'm so happy wth the excitement too

Ok I think perhaps i will revise my judgement on the Ronon Jen thing lol
                          OOOOOOOH another Jen & Ronon convert I hope!

Comment

MrsBbbbbeeeeeeee

Have YOU seen S&R?
                            Yes ma'am!! And it was DA BOMB. So many aspects of it were well written - its definitely a foreshadowing for a great upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              Well it took me a little longer than an hour but here's a missing moment from S&R... based around the dart scene. It's called 'The Long Way Home'.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4341116/1/
                              Loved it ruby great job!!!!
                              I think she's Very happy.

Sorry that we corrupted you hun, but it was awesome.
                              No kidding and no need to be sorry I'm glad i saw it.
                              Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              Thanks Linda and WL.
                              Simple is best, Lordy, well done.
                              Np and thanks again EG.
                              S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              I've been trying to pick out my favourite moment but it really is impossible! There isn't one part of the ep that I didn't completely love
                              S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah i just love the entire episode too it's not often that happens.

F_irst of all I have forgotten to say that I love the round robin. It was so great and the angst keep on going awesome

Secondly I saw it and this is totally personal but
                              Spoiler:
                              it was more than awesome. I loved every part I loved the whump I laugh so much when Mckay helps Teyla. I loved this team interaction so much. I so missed team eps. Why didn't they do all the eps like this. I don't know what to say awesome is not enough.
                              I loved Teyla so strong and so tiny at the same time. And Ronon who didn't leave her side. And McKay who was so happy.
                              I loved Sam she was so great and so nice. The real Sam.
                              I even love Alicia Vega (?) when she shots the dart I so love it.
                              But it was the show of our four and the love and friendship between them.

On the JT front I don't really know what to say. Definitely a romantic dinner I agree but I think I dream of more. lol I dreamed of my confirmation nd we are not here except that he complicity between Shep and Teyla was awesome as show it the infirmary scene. There is definitely something but we don't know.

But I find my team and for this I'm more than happy. Honnestly I think it was an extraordinary ep on all the points. It was awesome but it was too really special really fun and private (I mean really emotional) I so loved the special effects they were awesome and generally all the scenes were in really good quality. I don't think I can compre this ep to any other except perhaps Rising. I find it really special and not in the Stargate type of things. But if the authors want to do a season like this I'm all for it because I love it.
                              S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              I love those parts as well even the one with Alicia Vega shooting the Wraith dart.

I wasn't sure if i was going to like the character and even though she was only in it for a short time i thought she was really great i can't wait to see more of her.

I really have a record breaking here..not even CONVERSION OR the ARK or QUARANTINE have I seen as many times...Really...

Okay...I like what you wrote here...and what Pete thinks...here's my thoughts....
                              Spoilers for S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              There's definetely a clear indication that in this dream they are more than friends. A relationship has begun but to me, it is in the beginning stages.

Allow me to explain...Yup, Pete is right, there is still some hesitation with John there. He doesn't want to leave, but he's leaving......letting me to believe they haven't...ummm, how can I write this...they haven't gotten into an intimate relationship yet....but, by the way Teyla says she wants to thank him properly or something like that...it almost leads me to believe that in John's view, he wants Teyla to take the initiative...so, here we go again. John wants Teyla to give him a sign...to make the first move! It seems, anyways.

Then, clearly....there is a different side to Teyla there, a side that tells me that John wants to see a more laid back Teyla too...right? I mean...okay never mind. And then lastly, I really think that in this dream and going by his reaction when he awoke...this is not John's first dream with Teyla. If he had dreamed of her before, wouldn't he have awaken with a weird feeling or a surprised look that he wasn't aware of his true feelings for her? right? So, in Camy's mind...this confirms that John dreams of Teyla! The other thing that makes me think so is his reaction to her words in the infirmary...Again, he wasn't shocked, he was stunned and a bit nervous, but I think that John is afraid, afraid of many things. I think we saw yet again a bit of John, that dark side of John that simply doesn't make exceptions for Teyla. For Weir and Ford he contained himself and follow somewhat his superiors, with Teyla there was no exceptions!
                              WOOHOOO!

Ruby, I have your caps! Not the greatest though...I just have to upload them.
                              Great thoughts on S&R Camy i completely agree with you.
                              Oh awesome WL!!

S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              I love all those parts too and it was sad at the end with Sam, eventhough I knew she was leaving.
                              I think you're right about Mikey.
                              S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah i think I'm right about Michael to and i forgot to say this yesterday the scene where John & Ronon show up just after the baby being born and the bit where Johns holding the baby while in the dart i thought those were really sweet moments.

Also the parts where Teyla says she's going to name the baby Torren John and in the same scene Teyla saying that 'she knew that he would come for her' to John the same way she said in his dream were just awesome!!!!

Oh and i want to apologize if I'm not saying anything of real interest i don't normally discuss episodes but i am trying my best.

But it's hard for me you see i normally keep my thoughts to myself and I've been doing that for years so it's hard for me to express my thoughts to other people.

Originally posted by shepps_hot View Post
                              is Sheyla still on, I have this feeling its just not gonna work!
                              I just saw it OMG I loved it so much!
                              Spoiler:
                              Anyone noticed that when John looked into the fire in his dreams then heard Ford's voice that the candle light went out?
                              I was wondering (and I doubt this will be addressed any time soon) what do you think will be Teyla's reaction when she finds out about John going into the future and coming back.
                              Are there any spoilers about Teyla's baby in the future of this season? I read that only for the first few episodes will the baby be with Teyla ( I hope I am wrong) Didn't Michael inject Teyla with something?

BTW I am a long time fan first post here
                              Welcome to the thread shepps_hot & PJ_passenger.
                              The John and Teyla Haven Galleria will reach it's 800 Page very soon and to celebrate such a milestone...I"m proposing the following. If more join us, then we can reach our goal sooner and with more variety and less strain on those that regularly frequent and participate the Galleria....let the FUN BEGIN!!!

Okay...here's what I"m proposing to celebrate and reach our 800 pages in the Galleria...

We collaboratively make 800 things.

Starting with the most to the least:
                              I estimate that there are at least 14 regular posters here that also create fanart so, if my math is correct and it could be wrong, here's the breakdown.

Post between all of us:

1. 400 caps of John and Teyla moments: And we are going to break it down so that we try not to post repeats.

2. 100 Motivational Posters
                              3. 100 Sigs
                              4. 100 icons
                              5. 100 Wallls

= 800 pieces of visual and fanart....

What I thought of doing is that if we can each post around 7 pieces of each one of the 100 items...meaning, each of the 14+ member can make at the most 7 sigs, 7 icons, 7 walls, 7 Motivational Posters and split the 400 caps around 15 each...we could make it!

What do you think? We can start by posting the caps between today and tomorrow till we reach the 400 caps and then we can move onto the 100 Motivational Posters and then so on and so on....are you guys in?
                              Awesome!!! I have some free time so you can count me in.
                              If you are a member of Beya, I've just posted something really special there regarding Search and Rescue....thanks to Wikked!
                              Cool I'll have a look in a little while.
                              Spoiler:
                              S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah the Ford cameo was totally unexpected and i agree with you about Woolsey while I'm really going to miss Sam it's defiantly going to be interesting to see Woolsey in charge.

As you said it could bring conflicts between some of the characters which i think is needed on the show.
                              Last edited by wraithlord; 23 June 2008, 05:18 AM.

Comment

When I am bored at home I watch all my SGA DVDs... over and over again ...

I am quite pathetic...
                                Nope that's not pathetic. You're just addicted.... Just like the rest of us.

If you are a member of Beya, I've just posted something really special there regarding Search and Rescue....thanks to Wikked!
                                Thanks Camy!!! Those are awesome!!
                                Big Hug for Wikked.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                I did love it!!!!. No way would i be able to wait till 3 weeks to see it! LOL!.
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope they aren't that cruel but look at what happened after the high we were all in when DG came out and then we got slapped with Kanaan! LOL!
                                Hee hee. Me neither.
                                I hope that doesn't happen either.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Is the Seed the second episode?. I thought it was Broken Ties.

Just a little reminder to make sure everything about S&R is behind spoiler tags and labled... so we don't spoil anyone who wants to remain completely spoiler free for this episode..

I'm also a little aprehensive as to how the ptb are going to deal with JT now as well. Last year started of wonderfully but then went downhill very quickley.. eventhough we knew to expect Kanaan.. I still felt it was handled very badly and by the end of season 4 we had no idea why Teyla went with Kanaan, or if she even loved him. She acted like she did at times, then other times she acted like she loved John.. too much confusion.. so I hope we get some kind of explanation this year... I'd like to see her discuss her feelings about Kanaan... I don't want him to just bite the dust and we know nothing about why they got together.

Search and Rescue ...
                                Spoiler:
                                Search and Rescue showed me that John is head over heels in love with Teyla, but he is still too afraid to show her.. and I can't really blame him as I don't think he has a clue where he stands with Teyla now... If Teyla has realised that she doesnt love Kanaan and that her feelings lie with John..I hope we get a good distinction between how she treats both men.. I don't want her to be looking for emotional comfort from John whilst seemingy in love with someone else.. she either makes a go of it with Kanaan and makes it clear to us that she and John are just friends.. or she tells Kanaan that she doesnt love him. I would just like some clarity from her as to who she really wants..

The dream was from Johns point of view so he is thinking of her in a romantic way.. so he definitley sees her as more than a friend... I agree that he was eyeing Kanaan up like he wanted to hit the guy.. definite male stand off there... the moments in the Dart were so beautiful between John and the baby.. almost like a father/son bonding. So I'm pretty much convinced that John is in love with Teyla, but is Teyla in love with John.. Will we get anything from her as to how she really feels about both the men in her life.. I hope so.. I hope its not just brushed under the carpet like it was in Season 4 where too many mixed signals were sent out.. well for me they were.

Search and Rescue was a ray of hope and just showed how perfect John and Teyla are for each other... their connection in the dream sequence was palpable. So I hope we can some more forward momentum between John and Teyla and Kanaan is finally put to rest.... literally..
                                Awesome POV Blue. ITA

The Seed is second, BT third

ITA for S&R
                                Spoiler:
                                I think the baby name shows how Teyla feels about John

ITA with that too.

All of the below contains spoilers for S&R
                                LOL! Good opinion. A lot of people are comparing the end scene to
                                Spoiler:
                                The scene in the Long Goodbye - even going so far as to call it a rip off of that scene.

Embittered Shweirs, anyone?

Forgive me for blowing my own trumpet, but I could work for the show!

I love
                                Spoiler:
                                that he had the beba on his lap and he was cuddling it... like... just toooooo cute.
                                Are you serious!!
                                S&R
                                Spoiler:
                                How can they even compare the two as the same?? Why, just because they are side by side in the infirmary?
                                Come on. In TLG the situation was totally different. The aliens in Shep and Weir were trying to kill each other.
                                In here, John risks his own health to save Teyla. She has a baby and names him TJ.
                                OOOhhhhhhh. Now I see the similarities.

I love that part too.
                                S&R
                                Spoiler:
                                What I love also it that he is in so much aww of Teyla having a baby. They first thing he said was wow when they returned to get Teyla and Rodney. He bonded since baby kick.

Ah yes... (S&R)
                                Spoiler:
                                I forgot Weir had a baby and named it after Shep in TLG The only thing that reminded me of that scene was John typing on his PDA or whatever it was And we both know that I am very level headed when it comes to Sparky

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                                SOOOOOOO S&R
                                Spoiler:
                                The beginning scene LOVED IT!!! and the infirmary scene!!! LOVED it and the name!!!!! .FANTASTIC!!!! JT love!!!!
                                So you loved it?

Tee hee hee. I don't remember an ep having such an effect before! Even DG didn't get this reaction
                                ITA.
                                This for me is the #1 fav ep... for now.

I know one of our eps will be doing for Ship pic game.

Comment

Working...
                                X