No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if anyone has seen these.... this link was posted in the Thunk thread... with 2 pics of Joe at the American Music Award in Nov 2007
    http://crysothemis.livejournal.com/66466.html?#cutid1
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I agree. I think Michael (and the Writers) made a boo-boo with this one.
      Wow! I just read a fic that you posted on your LJ Gator! NICE! I had not seen that one yet. How ironic that I comment on the Ancient gene and Wraith gene of sorts.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Don't know if anyone has seen these.... this link was posted in the Thunk thread... with 2 pics of Joe at the American Music Award in Nov 2007
        http://crysothemis.livejournal.com/66466.html?#cutid1
        Yup.

*drools*
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Wow! I just read a fic that you posted on your LJ Gator! NICE! I had not seen that one yet. How ironic that I comment on the Ancient gene and Wraith gene of sorts.
          What one?

Comment

Title: Hands
            Summary: It’s her hands, surprisingly, that draw his attention first. Post-Kindred.
            Characters: John, Teyla [Rodney, Ronon]
            Pairing: John/Teyla
            Rating: K
            Spoiler:

It’s her hands, surprisingly, that draw his attention first. They aren’t what he remembers them being and he wonders how that can be. He noticed it first the night before at the briefing when she’d wrangled them around one another as she briefed him and Carter and the IOA about her time held prisoner by Michael. Then he’d noticed it that morning at breakfast when she’d delicately spooned cereal into her mouth. He didn’t know what the difference was; he wasn’t sure he wanted to know. When she’d left, Rodney and Ronon had jibed him for staring at her hands but John had brushed their words away with a swat of his hand.

But it’s now that her hands are touching his that he really feels the difference. They’re not as soft as they used to be, calloused by time and weather and work and he wonders if it’s something new or if it’s something that’s changed over time and it’s his renewed interest in her body that he’s noticing it. Her hand in his is still delicate, still the same shape and size and strength – but it’s different. He drops her hand, reluctantly, and assumes the stance she taught him. He can’t normally knock her on her ass, so he’s surprised that he’s done it twice that night already.

They connect their sticks once, twice and John can feel already that he’s got the upper hand. Her grip slips on her weapon and he uses his strength to urge from her hand, push her back against the wall and pin her hands above her head. He looks at them, now that they’re in his line of vision, and notices that they look exactly the same as they had the last time he’d looked upon them. They’re not different, he just thinks they are.

He drops his eyes to her face but she’s not looking at him. He loosens his grip and her hands drop, though not to her sides but to his waist. He’s surprised, again, when her head drops onto his chest lightly, forehead touching the scar from the wound that he’d received not so many weeks ago. Her breath warms his chest and it takes him a moment to urge his arms around her waist. He doesn’t hold her because she’s not exactly holding him. He circles her, ready to welcome her should she choose to be welcomed.

The wetness on his chest alerts him to her tears and he slides his arms further around her, pulling her body into his, tighter than he should but not tight enough, he thinks. She hides her face in his neck, different to the other times she’s sought him for comfort. Normally, she turns her head from him; the hug implying closeness, the turn of her head implying distance. She doesn’t distance herself from him tonight.

She grapples with the black t-shirt on his back, her nails digging into the skin underneath. It’s not painful, it’s not pleasant but it’s necessary. The tears are hot and bitter, melding with the sweat on his neck. He can feel her loss as it pulls at the rim of his t-shirt and tugs it over his head and she studies his body with her hands and her fingers. He lets her touch him; she needs to, to reassure herself that he’s real and that she’s home and that Michael hasn’t got her any more.

That ******* took so much from her that John can only let her take it back from his own body.

The tips of her fingers are rough against his chest and they catch on a few of his Spartan hairs. She looks up to his eyes and he sees her desolation, her loneliness, her loss and John cradles her face with his hands, soft and gentle. He strokes her cheek, swipes the tears away and lowers his forehead to hers.

It’s more than he expected but still it’s not enough.

She doesn’t pull back, not for a long time and when she does, she holds her hand out to him and it’s then he realises that it’s not her hands that are different.

It’s her.

Sad and wonderful and wonderful and sad. Great job, Gater!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

What one?
              Is the title of it called Interesting? It's excellent, btw!

Spoiler:
              It's the one where Mikey has messed with both of them. John and Teyla. And, John and Teyla have this rather steamy scene and stuff and He wakes up and he is in the infirmary. Beckett says something to the effect I see you decided to wake up or whatever. JT were found on Athosia. Does this sound familiar to you? According to your journal, it was posted on Feb. 29th.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Well, unless someone else gives me their birthday, we don't have another one (JT4L) until the end of April...
                Cool How many birthday's do you have right now?
                Oh and I don't know if you noticed, but I 'borrowed' you birthday cake for sci's birthday announcement..
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Is the title of it called Interesting? It's excellent, btw!

Spoiler:
                  It's the one where Mikey has messed with both of them. John and Teyla. And, John and Teyla have this rather steamy scene and stuff and He wakes up and he is in the infirmary. Beckett says something to the effect I see you decided to wake up or whatever. JT were found on Athosia. Does this sound familiar to you? According to your journal, it was posted on Feb. 29th.
                  Ah yes! It's called "Something Else". Yeah... apparently that's why Wedjatqi decided to write her new one! Lol. What can I say? I wanted to write something different... yet steamy and I'd been reading a lot of Bug!Shepp stories...
                  Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Sad and wonderful and wonderful and sad. Great job, Gater!
                  Hee hee hee thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Cool How many birthday's do you have right now?
                    Oh and I don't know if you noticed, but I 'borrowed' you birthday cake for sci's birthday announcement..
                    About 20...I think. It will be more if I get some responses over in the Galleria. And borrow away--I found it online anyway.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Ah yes! It's called "Something Else". Yeah... apparently that's why Wedjatqi decided to write her new one! Lol. What can I say? I wanted to write something different... yet steamy and I'd been reading a lot of Bug!Shepp stories...
                      Very Cool! To me, that is pretty awesome that you inspired the muse in another writer to do another Buggy Shep fic! There are never to many of Buggy Shep ficcies! I just so love him!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        About 20...I think. It will be more if I get some responses over in the Galleria. And borrow away--I found it online anyway.
                        Great That's a lot
                        Oh good
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Very Cool! To me, that is pretty awesome that you inspired the muse in another writer to do another Buggy Shep fic! There are never to many of Buggy Shep ficcies! I just so love him!
                          God yes. I'd read Conversion episode tags, but never AU where the retro-virus wasn't gone completely... Some of them (Nexus, by Tielan for example) are pretty hot.

Comment

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

Nice little interview/behind the scenes video.

Comment

Round Robin Fun

Let the writing begin!

The month's theme is an Amnesia fic set sometime during the end of season 2. Other than that there are no rules. The timeline is relaxed, like last month, and I'll post the updates as they are posted.

Here's the list of authors:

Spoiler:
                              Gater 101
                              Teyilia
                              TeylaFan
                              YappiChick
                              Winged Pegasus
                              JT4L
                              Scifan
                              Elflinn
                              CazzBlade
                              Padme18
                              MrsB108

If anyone else wants to join in, let me know! Thanks and have fun!
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

Nice little interview/behind the scenes video.
                                Cool...thanks for posting

How are you feeling today btw? Better I hope
                                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                                &=AWESOME &Forever
                                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                                X