No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camy, you're getting me way too excited about this episode! Ah, speculation is so much fun! Oh,
    Spoiler:
    and the spoiler seemed to indicate that Sheppard shoots Weir/alien person, so apparently he snaps out of it before she does. Wonder why that happens, unless Rodney has something to do with it.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
      No, but I was wondering the same thing myself. I'm guessing that
      Spoiler:
      it'll be the kind of thing where the alien overrides the host but the host is aware of the entire thing while it was going on. It's a very sci-fi thing to do.
      So,true...let's see what happens..got it handed to the writers..it was about time that they come up with something somewhat original..sometimes I feel like we are seeing SG-1 episodes all over again...and then sometimes I think that they are reading too many fanfics..some of these stories sound like some of the fics...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        Camy, you're getting me way too excited about this episode! Ah, speculation is so much fun! Oh,
        Spoiler:
        and the spoiler seemed to indicate that Sheppard shoots Weir/alien person, so apparently he snaps out of it before she does. Wonder why that happens, unless Rodney has something to do with it.
        Oh, sweetie, you are too young to get too excited...let's change the subject....now don't misinterpret this...
        sigpic

Comment

January can't get here fast enough, i've spoiled myself silly, and am way to excited for the second half...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hmm...what do you want to talk about?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Well guys, I'm going to head off to do some studying. I had a great time tonight! Take care and love you all! Oh, and Camy, that road trip is sooo happening!

Comment

Computer just froze on me...
                sigpic

Comment

Again...name the time and the place..I have just one more question before I leave...please..
                  sigpic

Comment

Computer froze on me and didn't post the question...Teyla looks pretty
                    Spoiler:
                    beat up on the pic with her hands up...who do you think did this to her...Sheppard, Weir? this could also be very interesting as far as the ending and who goes to who?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      Computer froze on me and didn't post the question...Teyla looks pretty
                      Spoiler:
                      beat up on the pic with her hands up...who do you think did this to her...Sheppard, Weir? this could also be very interesting as far as the ending and who goes to who?
                      I'm thinking
                      Spoiler:
                      it may be that she's winded from hunting Sheppard and Weir, as for her being beat up looking, i think that may be after getting into a scuffle with Sheppard since i'm leaning toward her capturing him...and don't forget Sheppard's injured arm...could Teyla have shot him, just to slow him down, but not to harm him?...so it may be there's a minor scene where she's apologizing
                      ...thoughts?

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh, that would be soooo cooooool.....and I forgot about his arm...so true...Love it..and she will definetly tie him up....love it!
                        Well, you have a great point here...and I hope it doesn't turn to rough...

Well, Witchy..I got it call it a night..I just PM SP cause this stupid computer keeps messing up on me...

THanks for the chat...always a pleasure...I actually had a very strong headache coming in here this evening and now it is much better..I had a great time...thanks so much....love ya...and remember we have a weekend with just us girls..I'll be picking you up before you know it...

Love Sheppard and Teyla...love you guys even more...

good night SP...Goodnight Witchblade..Goodnight, Melpomene...Goodnight Whistler...Goodnight Ricky...Goodnight Johnboy...Goodnight Elizabeth...Goodnight..All!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, that would be soooo cooooool.....and I forgot about his arm...so true...Love it..and she will definetly tie him up....love it!
                          Well, you have a great point here...and I hope it doesn't turn to rough...

Well, Witchy..I got it call it a night..I just PM SP cause this stupid computer keeps messing up on me...

THanks for the chat...always a pleasure...I actually had a very strong headache coming in here this evening and now it is much better..I had a great time...thanks so much....love ya...and remember we have a weekend with just us girls..I'll be picking you up before you know it...

Love Sheppard and Teyla...love you guys even more...

good night SP...Goodnight Witchblade..Goodnight, Melpomene...Goodnight Whistler...Goodnight Ricky...Goodnight Johnboy...Goodnight Elizabeth...Goodnight..All!
                          I don't think it will be too serious, cause it only looks like a flesh wound....

Always enjoy our chats, now i can go work on my fanfics...

Goodnight, Camy...Snogging....Mel.....and all the others...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Goodnight! *waves* Who's left?

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              I don't think it will be too serious, cause it only looks like a flesh wound....

Always enjoy our chats, now i can go work on my fanfics...

Goodnight, Camy...Snogging....Mel.....and all the others...
                              Oh, yes Witchblade..please do work on your fanfic....I'm still lurking here and there...till hubby calls me...
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes Witchblade..please do work on your fanfic....I'm still lurking here and there...till hubby calls me...
                                I'm still here Melpomene..but i'm kind of lurking all over the place just for a couple of more minutes..chao!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X