X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ba-bye*waves*

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
      It seems more people enjoy John & Weir but not me ..
      I think John & Teyla is the way to go :-)
      I think these are connecting on levels I'm not seeing between John & Weir and I think Teyla although underdeveloped in her character so far is more interesting to watch compared to Weir who IMO is a rather timid character and needs to become stronger ..
      I see a spark existing between John & Teyla and although it probably will never happen I still think John & Teyla is generating sexual tension and enjoy watching their scenes together ..

Pam
      Yes. Your Lord and Master Shiva agrees with you, Tau'ri. John and Teyla makes the most sense, especially given John found Teyla's amulet in the pilot epsiodes, Rising and the way she has been looking at him through the series. I am a bit behind on Season 2... conquering planets keeps me away from this primitive human 'television' sometimes.

Comment

Whistler made me two sigs, one with my words and one with her own. It's a lovely sig but loved my black and white one so much I figured I'd never use it so I asked her if I could put the other one up for you guys in case one of you might want it and she said to go ahead, so here it is..

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          Yes. Your Lord and Master Shiva agrees with you, Tau'ri. John and Teyla makes the most sense, especially given John found Teyla's amulet in the pilot epsiodes, Rising and the way she has been looking at him through the series. I am a bit behind on Season 2... conquering planets keeps me away from this primitive human 'television' sometimes.
          *bows* Great and mighty Shiva it is an honour to have one of your emminance join us soccer mom's and students in the joys of Shepmagen *bows*

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            *bows* Great and mighty Shiva it is an honour to have one of your emminance join us soccer mom's and students in the joys of Shepmagen *bows*
            *Eyes glow*

My thanks, Tau'ri. If I were to offer you a bit of advice - I believe the 1st sig is the better one... in the second, Tayla (on the left) seems to be in the 'background' compared to Sheppard on the right. It offsets the sig (at least in my omniprescent opinion). The first sig, however, is spot on. Very good work.

Comment

Hey Shiva, Welcome to our crazy shipper shepmagan community...

Wow Whistler is really talented, i love the sig.
              Think i'll be putting my rotating sig into effect...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

*Eyes glow*

My thanks, Tau'ri. If I were to offer you a bit of advice - I believe the 1st sig is the better one... in the second, Tayla (on the left) seems to be in the 'background' compared to Sheppard on the right. It offsets the sig (at least in my omniprescent opinion). The first sig, however, is spot on. Very good work.
                The sigs were made by tha fabulous Whistler84 who is a ShWeir but likes us anyway One of these days I think we'll corrupt her but it hasn't worked yet. Does your royal Goa'uldedness have any mind control techniques we could use?

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                  Hey Shiva, Welcome to our crazy shipper shepmagan community...

Wow Whistler is really talented, i love the sig.
                  Think i'll be putting my rotating sig into effect...
                  I'm glad I posted it then

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                    The sigs were made by tha fabulous Whistler84 who is a ShWeir but likes us anyway One of these days I think we'll corrupt her but it hasn't worked yet. Does your royal Goa'uldedness have any mind control techniques we could use?
                    I have learned a bevy of mind control techniques in my self-imposed exile on the ancient worlds found on the periphery of known space, but I prefer the tried-and-true method of torture when it comes down to it. After all, with a sarcophagus at my disposal, what better way then to torture an enemy to death time and time again?

Comment

I have learned a bevy of mind control techniques in my self-imposed exile on the ancient worlds found on the periphery of known space, but I prefer the tried-and-true method of torture when it comes down to it. After all, with a sarcophagus at my disposal, what better way then to torture an enemy to death time and time again?
                      Er, um, right, of course *gulp* You know, maybe we should just let Whistler come around in her own good time. Whaddya say hmm?

Comment

Welcome Lord Shiva...I am one of the Elders around here..I believe I am actually THE ELDEST...so, please...My Welcome to Our Humble, Yet Mighty and Worthy Thread...

I should actually be sleeping right now..but I am in the process of removing all of my....um..never mind...too much info...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Camy *waves*

Comment

I know..I said I was going to sleep but then I had to read my PM messages and now I am lurking again....

Hi...*waves back*

Now I am really going off to bed...hubby is calling me to go warm his back....
                            sigpic

Comment

So I guess I really am lonely now. *sigh* perhaps it's time to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                Welcome Lord Shiva...I am one of the Elders around here..I believe I am actually THE ELDEST...so, please...My Welcome to Our Humble, Yet Mighty and Worthy Thread...

I should actually be sleeping right now..but I am in the process of removing all of my....um..never mind...too much info...
                                Yes, 'tis a mightier and more worthy thread then the fantasy some seem to have for a joining of Sheppard and Weir. You are in the process of removing your symbiote? Are you a loyal Jaffa of mine? I do have a few deep cover agents who have successfully breached several of the nations of the Tau'ri. Now, if I could only remember the code word that would activate them... *chuckles malevolently*

Comment

Working...
                                X