• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hey SC!
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Where in the states are you going? If you don't mind me asking.
    No problem

Spoiler:
    At the moment it is Boston, NY city, Chicago, Milwaukee, Denver, and thru other places when driving around ...should be fun
    -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

I did?
      Spelling for what hun?

I can't wait. 4 more hrs.
      Is it only the galleria?
      YUP! ONLY FOR THE GALLERIA!!! so EVERYTHING NEEDS to be posted there!

Hey, Scifan, I won't be able to monitor the Marathon till late on Thrusday night when I get home from work...will you be willing to help me run it during the day? We can email each other tonight to plan it all! I have everything, I just won't be around.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Hmmm two things here that I'd like to say....

1) does Turning Teyla into a cat cout as Whump?

and

2) I'm gonna be BUSY with NaNoWriMo starting at exactly 00:01 AM EST so I'll put up the Whumpy stuff I currently have then leave the rest up to you guys
        NOOOOO! Send me what you have or do it at anytime of as long as its Thrusday!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
          No problem

Spoiler:
          At the moment it is Boston, NY city, Chicago, Milwaukee, Denver, and thru other places when driving around ...should be fun
          I"M FROM BOSTON!!!!!! but I"m not there right now!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            Alright, don't forget that tonight...at 11:00 O'Clock I will open the John and Teyla Gallearia Haven thread for.....John and Teyla 24 Hour WHUMPAGE Marathon...wooohooo!

What can be posted....ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that has to do with John and Teyla and WHUMPAGE!....together, or separate...but I'd prefer as much of them together as possible...

I've got vids that are hopefully in the works, fics that I know are in the works, Fanart that I know are in the works...caps that I know will be posted....Motivational Posters that I know will be created and posted...and soooooo much more...so don't miss it! and Participate! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
            YeeHaw! 11:00p.m. what timezone? Oh, and I have to send fics to you first, right?

I did?
            Spelling for what hun?
            I think that might have been me.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

NOOOOO! Send me what you have or do it at anytime of as long as its Thrusday!!!!
              Camy,.... Camy! Breathe normally! your BP is a little over the top right now!

What I meant is, you say to start at 11 tonight correct? NaNoWriMo does not start for another hour after that, so, what I meant is, I'll put up my currently ready posted Whmupy stuff (most of it Teyla Whump) BEFORE 00:01 AM EST gets here

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Eastern Time...so for me, only 3 and 1/2 hours....Okay...anymore questions, I"ll keep checking cause I need to go work on my stuff for the Marathon...*wink*
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Winged Didja get my newst chapter yet?!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Camy,.... Camy! Breathe normally! your BP is a little over the top right now!

What I meant is, you say to start at 11 tonight correct? NaNoWriMo does not start for another hour after that, so, what I meant is, I'll put up my currently ready posted Whmupy stuff (most of it Teyla Whump) BEFORE 00:01 AM EST gets here
                    Teyllia...remember who you are addressing here! THREAD MOMMY!

Mommies get to have TANTRUMS and WHANOTS whenver they WANT TO! *wink*

Okay...as long as you follow the rules, I have no problem!

*rolls eyes*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      A JT Doppelganger wallie...

Spoiler:
                      Oh very nice blue!

OT DG
                      Spoiler:
                      Ok i just watched the Keller dream and boy did they edit it...I mean they barely left anything in,all you saw was Keller looking freaked out and the thing moving inside Teyla's stomach and that was it.....I don't know if any of you Brits have seen it yet but without the whole scene the dream just didn't seem to have the same effect,it just didn't seeem to make a whole lot of sense....Man does British Telly suck or what!
                      sigpic

Comment

Eastern Time...so for me, only 3 and 1/2 hours....Okay...anymore questions, I"ll keep checking cause I need to go work on my stuff for the Marathon...*wink*
                        OK! Do I need to send you my fics so you post them, or how does this work?
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Camy my comp is on the Blink so i cant make anything yet but i will i have some whumping caps and that which i will post and have posted in the Galleria
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey Winged Didja get my newst chapter yet?!
                            Spoiler:
                            I think so! Do you want me to beta the fic when you're done? I was planning on reading it more carefully then.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Wooohoo! thanks Donna! It's all for a good thing!
                              sigpic

Comment

Teyllia...remember who you are addressing here! THREAD MOMMY!

Mommies get to have TANTRUMS and WHANOTS whenver they WANT TO! *wink*

Okay...as long as you follow the rules, I have no problem!

*rolls eyes*
                                When NaNoWriMo starts I'm gonna all but go unseen, though Winged and Toomi'll see me

and you say to post the stuff ONLY in the Galleria correct?

Yes I know you are the Thread Mommy, but still BP at 357 over 88 is a little high if you ask me

It also means I love ya when I tell you to breathe normally, see?

Comment

Working...
                                X