• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    What for Rodney? Confused here. Again.
    Well,
    Spoiler:
    you said you like the idea of the poster. Their is cap of Rodney I would love to do a poster of. That all. I will do it tonight.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Alstublieft, TeylaFan:

JT sparring caps from The Gift:

Rest of the caps can be found at The Gift JT Sparring caps
    Loving the caps!! The Gift is one of my fav. Then again I love your artwork!!
    sigpic
    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

It's not that great, but I did a manip for Camy's Challenge, One Morning to Sleep In :

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...OneMorning.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thanks MrsB.

Spoiler:
        Oh poor Jason... I hope he gets rid of the dreads..I would like to se him without them. Good news about the ratings.. which ep has received the highest ratings so far?
        I know, poor Jason! I think the ep with the highest ratings so far was SoW. Not positive.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Here's a link to a John POV oneshot:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4084971/1/Protect

It's quite angsty for me - not quite up to Laura or MrsB's standards, but for me... yep, it's angsty.
        This was wonderful. Don't worry about the angst factor. John's in an angsty time of life right now. It needs to be written about.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          It's not that great, but I did a manip for Camy's Challenge, One Morning to Sleep In :

Very cute Sci!
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Im afraid so but thanks for asking i came to post these i made with the Caps eg posted
            Spoiler:

the ones without Writing

Oh very nice!

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
            Hey, don't forget some of those are mine
            Oh yes,i've got plenty now...I've been stocking up!

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
            LOOKIE, WHAT I MADE FOR CAMY'S KISS CHALLENGE:

Spoiler:

Be kind, because it's my first time doing something like this.

Also posted in the Galleria
            It won't show up for me,why does nothing show up *scratches head*

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Thank you!! I'll get this whole thing figured out if it kills me! I promise!

Thank you! I needed to catch up on a couple of these!

We had better get another kiss. Or two or three. I'm not picky!!

Awesome sigs!

She was so goosing his butt there!! I just know it!
            hmmm your not wanting much are you....Oh and me too....More kissy kissy!!

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            *begins making anti-Kanan and Larrin bombs*

Yeah.
            Oh bombs,good idea.....I wanna order some

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            You know...Larrin scares me more than Kanan!
            She scares me more too so your not alone there!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Well, it looks like we'll be getting some Shep angst...MAJOR spoilers for The Kindred and TLM:

Spoiler:
            Don't say I didn't warn you...it's from GW's front page
            Spoiler:
            Disheartened by another unsuccessful search for Teyla, Lt. Colonel Sheppard returns home to Atlantis and immediately senses that something is not right. Further investigation reveals that not only has the city been completely abandoned, its systems are all dead and, instead of ocean, is now surrounded by rolling sand dunes as far as the eye can see.

A significantly older looking McKay appears -- a hologram with devastating news to relay. A freak anomaly has sent Sheppard over forty thousand years into the future and everyone he has ever known is long dead. But McKay has a risky plan to return Sheppard to the past, and reverse a future that went horribly wrong.
            Spoiler:
            Disheartened huh,me think he'll be alot more than disheartened..He'll be going freakin nuts if he cannae find her

Oh the sweet sweet angst!!

I think these last 3 eps are gonna totally wipe us emotionally that we're gonna need a break!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              I know, poor Jason! I think the ep with the highest ratings so far was SoW. Not positive.

This was wonderful. Don't worry about the angst factor. John's in an angsty time of life right now. It needs to be written about.
              Thanks - angst it what I was going for anyways! And I agree... things are looking a tad on the angst side for our boy right now, aren't they?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

It won't show up for me,why does nothing show up *scratches head*

Spoiler:
                Disheartened huh,me think he'll be alot more than disheartened..He'll be going freakin nuts if he cannae find her

Oh the sweet sweet angst!!

I think these last 3 eps are gonna totally wipe us emotionally that we're gonna need a break!
                It won't show up for me either

And disheartened is right!! OMG I'm so glad that
                Spoiler:
                S&R refers to Teyla - yaaaaaaaay!!! I know JM's been trying to throw us off talking about the team buried under some rubble or whatever, but he also said a while back that who needs S&R-ing will become clear at the end of this series... it's gonna be Teyla baby!!! Woot!

Loving the angst!

Hey MrsB do you have that tiny ficlet you posted on the thread ages ago about Teyla in her cell and John having to leave her behind. It was just the greatest thing ever and exactly what I'd want to see on the show.

It's probably lost in the eternal ether of the thread now, isn't it? I should have saved it...
                sigpic

Comment

NP Ruby.
                  Spoiler:
                  I was talking to Elf and Donna about this, but all the writers have been doing between John and Teyla are similar to what a couple goes through with their first child. The mother wanted to continue doing what she has always done, but physically can't. The father being over protective and enjoying the first kick. Both of them thinking things will not change and a mother unsure about leaving her child when they are young to someone elses care and so on. I'm glad that they have done this with them, but I'm nervous too. You know how tptb like to set us up. Any way. I really hope it's John that gets to help with delivering the baby. It would round the whole thing nicely. IMHO

BRB
                  If my hubby had deliver either of our girls, I think he would have run to the high hills. LOL, kidding kidding.
                  Spoiler:
                  I've always said that her allowing John to touch her while the baby was kicking screams louder than any words she may have said to Ronon about Kanaan.

I wonder if...
                  Spoiler:
                  the horrible future has to do with Teyla's baby. Maybe he's a mini Darth Vader.

Looks great!
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey MrsB do you have that tiny ficlet you posted on the thread ages ago about Teyla in her cell and John having to leave her behind. It was just the greatest thing ever and exactly what I'd want to see on the show.

It's probably lost in the eternal ether of the thread now, isn't it? I should have saved it...
                    OT~ Dudeeeeeeeeeeee, I totally forgot about that one. I just checked Tribulations to see if I had saved it there but I guess not.
                    Thanks for remembering it though!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      OT~ Dudeeeeeeeeeeee, I totally forgot about that one. I just checked Tribulations to see if I had saved it there but I guess not.
                      Thanks for remembering it though!
                      Aw that sucks. One day when I have loads of time I'll go back a trillion pages and find it.

Or you can write it again. Word for word. I like that idea.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello ladies!
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          *deep intake of breath*

Spoiler:
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE JOHN ANGST! :
                          I'm sorry,i didn't quite catch that....Did you say you love John angst

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          I am just dropping in to drop this off for you guys. I was fooling around with a program. So I hope you guys like it. I make it for Camy.

Later!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Oh very nice,very imaginative!

mmmmmmmm,nice.......*dreams*

It won't show up for me either

And disheartened is right!! OMG I'm so glad that
                          Spoiler:
                          S&R refers to Teyla - yaaaaaaaay!!! I know JM's been trying to throw us off talking about the team buried under some rubble or whatever, but he also said a while back that who needs S&R-ing will become clear at the end of this series... it's gonna be Teyla baby!!! Woot!

Loving the angst!

RUBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! We missed ya!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's so cute!!!

Bless you.
                            Hee, what do you mean by that?
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Aww how cute... makes you wanna snuggle up to him there

1 more hour then I'm heading home from work...

Don't forget the H&H game
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ficlet for Anlaria's Bday.

Spoiler:

John lies on the floor of a cold cell, battered, bruised and broken. He tries to move, but all he can do is remain there motionless as every part of him screams in pain.

It was suppose to be a peaceful time for him and his family. A picnic was his suggestion and Teyla found the perfect place. And ideal spot with flowery meadows, trees for shade and a nice blue sky on a planet she knew from childhood.

All was going well until and small, unknown group of men came in and tried to capture them, especially their children. John was able to defend most of them off as he yelled to Teyla to get her and the children through the gate.

He can see that she had activated the gate. She was running with their little girl in one arm and holding their son’s hand with her free hand, keeping him close to her side. He continued to fend off their attacker, but before he got to see her go through he was knocked out.

That is all he can remember. He doesn’t know why they were attacked or what the men wanted. All he could hope is that she and the children got through safely.

A weak smile crosses face at the thought of when they first got together. The child she thought was another man’s ended up being his. He had Michael for trying to create the child for his own means, but they were able to get mother and child home safely.

Carson nervously told him the whole story that he was force to combine their DNAs and with Kanna’s help Michael was able to impregnate Teyla. He was furious with Carson at first, but remembered the special moments he and Teyla shared during her pregnancy and how close they have gotten. It didn’t seem to matter any more.

It wasn’t too long after that that they finally confessed their feeling for each other and after several months they got married. He didn’t think things could get better until two years later when they had their little girl. He only wished that he knew they were okay.

He can feel himself getting weaker and tired. He begins to close his eyes until her hears a commotion out in the hallway. It’s Ronon, Rodney, Lorne and Carson.

Carson patches some of John’s injuries and tells the men that he needs to get John back as soon as possible.

“There’s a lovely wife as two wee little ones waiting for you at home. Just hang in there,” Carson encourages him.

John gives a weak smile at Carson and groans in pain when Ronon and Rodney place their shoulders under his arms to carry him home.

As he walks through the gate back to Atlantis, he can see Teyla and his son’s face full of concern and his little girl desperately trying to reach out for him. Teyla hold their daughter tight as she cries for her daddy.

John knows she doesn’t understand and even though he is in pain, he lets her hug him firmly. He winces in pain, but he never yells.

He is finally taken to the infirmary and is disappointed that he has to stay there for the night. He hates to think about not being with his family for even one night, but at least they were all safe and if they want a picnic again, it will be in the recreation room.

The End.

Comment

Working...
                                X