X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Hmmm....
    Spoiler:
    You sure you didn't put your hand where it was not to go? Telianna came to Teyla and myself in Rodney's lab chattering about something in Felnius to Teyla (who odd as it seems understands her clearly), and I'm NOT gonna translate
    Spoiler:
    Hey, if the kid has a dirty mouth, it's not my fault. Teyla should have a chat with John. Besides, I woudn't do that. Oh wait, is she a cat or a people? I forget now.

CAMY, did you see my question?
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Spoiler:
      Hey, if the kid has a dirty mouth, it's not my fault. Teyla should have a chat with John. Besides, I woudn't do that. Oh wait, is she a cat or a people? I forget now.
      Spoiler:
      Both, Telianna is part Ancient, part Felinus, and ALL Teyla's brash attitue, but thankfully NO WRAITH, even though I myself am Wraith, (that FBI guy tasted kinda funny I wonder if he used to have a TV show?)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

WOw when You ask for fics you sure do get them and WOW Tey and MrsB. Love them.
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Spoiler:
          Both, Telianna is part Ancient, part Felinus, and ALL Teyla's brash attitue, but thankfully NO WRAITH, even though I myself am Wraith, (that FBI guy tasted kinda funny I wonder if he used to have a TV show?)
          Spoiler:
          Wait a sec, that's impossible unless her genes were manipulated. Being the daughter of J and T, she have to be part ancient and part wraith, but mostly human. Where'd the Furlings come in?
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I have a question. I'm doing two fics, one Shep whump, one Teyla whump, and they're both episode tags from season 3. Is that okay?
            What? no JT LOVING!????? Yes, it's okay...but no JT Loving???? why separate them?????UNLESS THEY BOTH HAVE JT LOVING!!!! *wink*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              What? no JT LOVING!????? Yes, it's okay...but no JT Loving???? why separate them?????UNLESS THEY BOTH HAVE JT LOVING!!!! *wink*
              Of course they do! (At least from my perspective. Would you say my last fic had JT in it?)
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:
                Wait a sec, that's impossible unless her genes were manipulated. Being the daughter of J and T, she have to be part ancient and part wraith, but mostly human. Where'd the Furlings come in?
                Spoiler:
                It is Felnius not Furling, Furling is the name the Ancient gave my people well over 15,000 years ago when we first met, Thor though called us by our true name Felnius. And blame Michael, he had me prisoner BEFORE he took Teyla prison during sometime in Season Four for you guys, only when he went to do the DNA stuff for the baby to make it a full Wraith baby he had the DNA mixed up and instead put in FELINUS instead of WRAITH which actually reset the Wraith Gene inside the baby and made her Felnius

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
                  It is Felnius not Furling, Furling is the name the Ancient gave my people well over 15,000 years ago when we first met, Thor though called us by our true name Felnius. And blame Michael, he had me prisoner BEFORE he took Teyla prison during sometime in Season Four for you guys, only when he went to do the DNA stuff for the baby to make it a full Wraith baby he had the DNA mixed up and instead put in FELINUS instead of WRAITH which actually reset the Wraith Gene inside the baby and made her Felnius
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Oh.
                    Spoiler:
                    Anyway still I'm not gonna translate what Telianna said though she DID say some really nice things about you which would no doubt make you proud, simply put she likes your hair style... I think when she is around on gateroom duty nights you should be hatless Winged
                    Also I think we are confusing a few in here so you can just go on with your normal life thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Nope, just spoilery silencio. Yeah I was checking JM blog at like 7pm and it would be updated which was nice. Oh well
                      That's too bad! Well, maybe no news is good news then in this case. LOL!
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Ok I'll be back a lil later going to make some art and BRB.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Excellent POINT, Grandma Stephie! *lOl*

Hey, somebody has to be the grandma...and you are the voice of reason...*giggles*

Yes, Kiddies....Please remember that we need to keep anything from Season 4 in spoiler tags...so anything that you make and any fics that you write, that might refer to Season 4, you need to put it under spoiler tags and warn others...so thank you!!!

Now, I need to clarify things and then I really must go make my things for the Marathon...

1. The Beya DG Challenge is still open....those of you with artistic hands need to submit your wallie in before Sunday. YOU CANNOT post your Wallie that you submit anywhere else because this is a contest!!!! if you don't beling to Beya yet, you can send it to me before Sunday and I will include it in the voting entry post.

So far there are only 4 entries, and that is really discouraging me from doing anything EVER again! Just thought you should know! *wink*

so, here's the link...http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/16546.html

Now, the JT Galleria Marathon is something that was inspired by the lovely Elff because she loves John whumpage and made a comment in the Galleria and I went with it....so, that is not a competition, that will be for 24 hours...starting tonight with my posting at 11:00 p.m. eastern time...anything that has John and Teyla getting whump is accepted...even John alone is accepted......I know there will be fics, vids and fanart posted .....you don't have to use things from Season 4 only....John's being whump since he started in Rising! LOL
                          So, my only suggestion is that if you do make a DG wallie for the marathon, it's only fair that you make one for the Beya contest....*nudge* but you cannot enter any walls that you post in the Galleria for the Contest...

Does that make better sense?

Yep, that makes perfect sense! Thank you! Now I just have to figure out how to post it all in LJ... LOL! Under LJ cut for both banner and fic I suppose? I'll add it to Beya too after the challenge ends if that's okay.
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            That's too bad! Well, maybe no news is good news then in this case. LOL!
                            LOL Guess we'll find out soon enough!!! I still will never get over the whole non-spoilerization of the
                            Spoiler:
                            pregnancy thing.

Thanks MAFF!!!

Comment

Of course they do! (At least from my perspective. Would you say my last fic had JT in it?)
                              Uh, er...what did I comment? *scratches head* Camy reads too many fics to remember all of them! LOL

I trust you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                Yep, that makes perfect sense! Thank you! Now I just have to figure out how to post it all in LJ... LOL! Under LJ cut for both banner and fic I suppose? I'll add it to Beya too after the challenge ends if that's okay.
                                huh? you have me confused! LOL

If you are referring to your JT fic...yes, of course post it to beya after the challenge...OOOOHHHH I get it now!!!!

I had to write to understant it! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X