John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    JM Blog (since I see no MrsB at this time)

Sadly nothing other then him complaining of dentists, doctors and detergent, poor guy must open a window

and guys, where the frell are my lovely Teyla Whump scenes?!
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Sorry, I'm pumpkin carving. Besides, I don't know how to post pics. I would if I could!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      Hahaha... This is cute for writing impaired people like me.

here's what I got:
      Spoiler:

The Funny Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. John strode along the path, making for Great Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Red Queen, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Face.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his pretty Atlantis just in time to face the hard woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck beautifully, and John barely raised his Atlantis to meet the attack. They fought long and Rudely until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, John found himself forced to one knee, the woman's Atlantis pressed to his big lip. "I am Teyla of Great Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Red Queen. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you in the river."

But John had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his Atlantis with a twist, overpowered Teyla and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" John said, looking down upon her.

Teyla's arm shimmered as a cuddly dream on a fluffy cloud. "I have underestimated you, John. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

John's desire was enflamed. His lip throbbed and all his thoughts were to leap Teyla like a dolphin. John caressed Teyla's snowy arm and she responded. They came together Lovely, and their joining was as furry as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet Home!" John groaned and frowned Teyla as Heartily as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," John said. "That's where I put the Red Queen for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed Harshly on the grass, forgetful of all but their bold love. "We will stay together forever," Teyla said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Face never got the Red Queen and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
      I love this Maffs!
      Spoiler:
      I loved when they were leap John like a dolphin! That wsa to hilarious!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Scifan,I PM'd you but i just wanted to say thank you again for helping me figure out the rotating sign thing, i was totally lost! LOL!.

Congrats Scifan on 5000 posts!!! WOW!!!

Congrats Teyilia on 3100!!! YAY!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Here's a fic rec for all those whumpers in our thread.

Things that Go Whump in the Night.

Enjoy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3863914/...p_in_the_Night

And Elf, as one Texan to another...HANG IN THERE GAL! We're here for you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            OT
            Spoiler:
            That right there, my dear Auntie, is what we call Too Much Information. J/K, I'm on a robotics team with a lot of boys.

For Tey: How's "ominous" sound? BTW,

CONGRATS ON 3,100 POSTS TEYILIA!!!
            Sorry about the TMI.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Scifan,I PM'd you but i just wanted to say thank you again for helping me figure out the rotating sign thing, i was totally lost! LOL!.

Congrats Scifan on 5000 posts!!! WOW!!!

Congrats Teyilia on 3100!!! YAY!!!
            Thanks Mayra.

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post

Enjoy.

Thanks for the fic rec.

Congrats Tey 3100 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              JM Blog (since I see no MrsB at this time)

Sadly nothing other then him complaining of dentists, doctors and detergent, poor guy must open a window

and guys, where the frell are my lovely Teyla Whump scenes?!
              Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              I love this Maffs!
              Spoiler:
              I loved when they were leap John like a dolphin! That wsa to hilarious!!
              It was a great find Elf. I am still laughing from the one's you all did.

Aww sending a bit of Teyla whump your way Tey.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Enjoy.

Thanks for the read!!!
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Thanks for the Whump Guys, also a very short snippet number 13....
                  Spoiler:
                  John passed Teyla over to the Felinus, noticing the sheen to her fur he asked simply, "you been preening again?"

"You could say that John" Teyilia said with something of a smile, "let us hurry, she spoke of being in pain before the driver lost control" At those words John and Joe both lead the way to the car and took off fast as they could back to Joe's parents house
                  I know it is short but I'm working on LC's scene now, then comes Winged's scene, and trust me guys you will LOVE BOTH SCENES!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Geez you really snipped that snippet Tey!!!

Hope to see more by tomorrow.

And now for my great disappearing act called........ Going to Bed!

Night Guys.......TR in just 3 more days YES
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

No sleey just yet Maff here is the rest of that snippet!
                      Spoiler:
                      Soon as they arrived John went for the car he had 'barrowed' from the Base where the Mirror was kept. As he drove back to the house where everyone waited he listened to the radio, and his heart fell with every word he heard.

The Radio crakled with first static, then orders, "Chopper XCOM 740 check crash site, exscapee is one-point-three meters tall, brown hair deep green eyes, last seen on Truck Route B94 heading west, Cars XSC 23 and XCF 54 will follow on the road" the voices came back then the voice giving orders spoke up again, "Charlie Compay stay at home base and ready for our return with captive."

John gave something of a relived sigh, the man they were after clearly was not him, nor was it Teyilia nor Teyla, as only he had brown hair but he also had hazle colored eyes. As he slowly headed for his, (or what he thought was his) house he couldn't help but notice a rather odd shadow that was not cast by a tree, he parked and got out, and radioed Teyilia letting her know that he was a little delayed because he thought he saw something. 'OK John lets see what you think you are seeing' he parked the car once more then got out and headed for the shadow.

At Joes homestead Teyilia took hold of Teyla and carefully laid her on the grass after as carefully as she could took her out of the car, she looked first to Teyla's very pale face, then to the shard of glass in her stomach, she knew first hand that if Rodney saw her like this he'd either pitch a tissy fit, or as her own people caled it, a Talget, or he might go out on a limb and open fire verbally on her and John for letting Teyla get in a car wreck.

Teyilia then perched amazingly balanced on her hind legs her knees outwards and her feet bent in s=uch a way to a human it would be extremely painful to walk after being in that postion for to long, 'delay? we have enough dalys, I think I'm not the only one that wants to go home right now, what could be the delay?' Teyilia thought, starting to reach for the shard of glass sticking out of Teyla's stomach, then thought better of it and just waited, feeling Teyla's forehead, if she was speaking of pain before she was really hot now, not even a few centimeters from the Athosians skin and the Felinus felt warmth. 'John, you had better hurry, I don't think Teyla would survive even a single night here.'

John found himself looking at the back of something made of solid stone, when he went around it to see the thing from the front he found what looked like a family, a mother, the father, and two children, after getting a very good look at the stone he noticed something carved into it, a single word, something that he just knew was not there in his world, the carving said in a rather Elvish script, "LoveConqures" John looked from the word to the stone carved family then back at the word carved in the stone, and he knew it was true, love DID conqure all evil, it was clear to him about that, in front of him stood a family carved in stone, though he had a living family, Teyla, himself, and their daughter Telianna, whom he wanted right then to get back home to

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Night Maffs!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Look what else I got from Lt. Col. Erranboy!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=726

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Look what else I got from Lt. Col. Erranboy!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=726
                            You may want to touch base w/Camy. I believe that she and Devine did some manips when that ep showed in S3.

Cyn
                            sigpic

Comment

You may want to touch base w/Camy. I believe that she and Devine did some manips when that ep showed in S3.

Cyn
                              I think I've seen them, but I loved to see them again.
                              What's funny is LCE said...
                              Spoiler:
                              that this manip was done before they saw FS. ROFL!!! Did you see the other ones I posted?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I think I've seen them, but I loved to see them again.
                                What's funny is LCE said...
                                Spoiler:
                                that this manip was done before they saw FS. ROFL!!! Did you see the other ones I posted?
                                Yes! They were really COOL! So love the 1st, but the Sheppard's 12 is my fav!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X