X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last one for tonight.

Comment

Great artwork and fics guys...

congratulations to any milestoners I have missed.... seems to be every few minutes..

also a bit welcome to any newbies...
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I have a request to make, would the first person to post after me hug me please? you see the reason I need a hug is because on the site where I host my Stargate game (which is starting to show a JT pairing) someone insulted me, the person is a Gm of a game but not a Stargate game, the man says I'm the worst roleplayer he has ever seen.

and I responded saying,
        Spoiler:
        "if you think I'm a bad roleplayer, come look at my games"

he made a really snarky response which all but made me lose my already hard to control temper. what he said was,
        Spoiler:
        "If you never learn to show respect to others, thne i pity those that have to deal with you"

so now I have a requrest for a hug and a question, am I really that bad as that obvouisly younger then me person says?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Last one for tonight.

Awesome Artwork Lea
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Hey guys, I have a request to make, would the first person to post after me hug me please? you see the reason I need a hug is because on the site where I host my Stargate game (which is starting to show a JT pairing) someone insulted me, the person is a Gm of a game but not a Stargate game, the man says I'm the worst roleplayer he has ever seen.

and I responded saying,
            Spoiler:

he made a really snarky response which all but made me lose my already hard to control temper. what he said was,
            Spoiler:
            "If you never learn to show respect to others, thne i pity those that have to deal with you"

so now I have a requrest for a hug and a question, am I really that bad as that obvouisly younger then me person says?
            Sometimes posters overreact and say things they don't mean.. I wouldn't take much notice of him..

Have you all seen the poll ... who would you prefer to be leading lady in SGA.

Well Teyla has always been leading lady for me... and will continue to be.

Go and vote if you havn't already..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...27#post7076027
            sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              Steph writes: “…in Trinity, when Ronon shoots his Commander, Teyla says that they will not speak of it again. Will it ever be resolved?”

Answer: It was resolved. Ronon killed him.

PG15 writes: “1) Can we expect some major Emotional Shep Whump (ESW) in Outcast? 2) In fact, would you say that season four has more Shep whumping than the other seasons? 3) Would you call the 3 episodes of “The Kindred” and “The Last Man” a 3-parter? If so, would it be connected as a mid-season 3-parter? 4) After confirming that Carson will be back for 2 episodes in May, has that number changed in the 2 months following that?”

Answers: 1) There will be definitely be some emotional shep whump in Outcast. 2) Yes. 3) I wouldn’t call it a 3-parter, However, they are definitely connected. 4) No.

David's Owl Impression
              http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ersonation.flv

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Steph writes: “…in Trinity, when Ronon shoots his Commander, Teyla says that they will not speak of it again. Will it ever be resolved?”

PG15 writes: “1) Can we expect some major Emotional Shep Whump (ESW) in Outcast? 2) In fact, would you say that season four has more Shep whumping than the other seasons? 3) Would you call the 3 episodes of “The Kindred” and “The Last Man” a 3-parter? If so, would it be connected as a mid-season 3-parter? 4) After confirming that Carson will be back for 2 episodes in May, has that number changed in the 2 months following that?”

Answers: 1) There will be definitely be some emotional shep whump in Outcast. 2) Yes. 3) I wouldn’t call it a 3-parter, However, they are definitely connected. 4) No.

David's Owl Impression
                Thanks for that MrsB..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Thanks for that MrsB..
                  Sure dude. I just wish he had more mailbag stuff. I just went and asked more questions.
                  Spoiler:
                  It seems they're beginning to film Trio now which is mostly Keller, Carter, and McKay. No J/T.

Anywho, people go ask a question, maybe he'll answer it today since its been pretty scarce lately.

Can't hurt to ask.

Comment

Sure dude. I just wish he had more mailbag stuff. I just went and asked more questions.
                    Spoiler:
                    It seems they're beginning to film Trio now which is mostly Keller, Carter, and McKay. No J/T.

Anywho, people go ask a question, maybe he'll answer it today since its been pretty scarce lately.

Can't hurt to ask.
                    I don't think Teyla will feature a lot in the last few eps... hopefully she will be in the season final... depends on baby I guess and how she is feeling.

I havn't really been reading many of the spoilers for the latter half of the season. I havn't gotten as excited about the second half of the season as I am for the first half.. I suppose because we will have less JT...

I hope they keep John and Teyla's relationship consistant throughout the season and don't throw in too may distractions.

Spoiler:
                    JM has confirmed that there will be Shep emotional whump in Outcast which may have something to do with his ex wife or family. I guess it will be linked into the reason he has gone back to earth. I have a feeling that someone close to him is dying... otherwise why go back.. he didnt want to contact anyone in LFP. I just can't seem to get all that excited about this ep.. I much prefer Atlantis based eps with his team.. give me team angst anyday.. but angst due to characters we have never met before just doesn't seem to get me excited. I also don't want to know too much about Shep.. I like that he is mysterious and that we know little about his background.. his ex wife, siblings or whoever we get to meet may just make him out to be too normal.. so he comes from a dysfunctional family, or a marriage that didn't work out.. so what. Give me more details of who the man is NOW.. and how he interacts with his new friends and family.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great artwork and fics guys...

congratulations to any milestoners I have missed.... seems to be every few minutes..

also a bit welcome to any newbies...
                      Thanks Blue.

and I responded saying,
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(((HUG)))

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Awesome Artwork Lea
                      Thanks Donna.

Comment

I don't think Teyla will feature a lot in the last few eps... hopefully she will be in the season final... depends on baby I guess and how she is feeling.

I havn't really been reading many of the spoilers for the latter half of the season. I havn't gotten as excited about the second half of the season as I am for the first half.. I suppose because we will have less JT...

I hope they keep John and Teyla's relationship consistant throughout the season and don't throw in too may distractions.

Spoiler:
                        JM has confirmed that there will be Shep emotional whump in Outcast which may have something to do with his ex wife or family. I guess it will be linked into the reason he has gone back to earth. I have a feeling that someone close to him is dying... otherwise why go back.. he didnt want to contact anyone in LFP. I just can't seem to get all that excited about this ep.. I much prefer Atlantis based eps with his team.. give me team angst anyday.. but angst due to characters we have never met before just doesn't seem to get me excited. I also don't want to know too much about Shep.. I like that he is mysterious and that we know little about his background.. his ex wife, siblings or whoever we get to meet may just make him out to be too normal.. so he comes from a dysfunctional family, or a marriage that didn't work out.. so what. Give me more details of who the man is NOW.. and how he interacts with his new friends and family.
                        Spoiler:
                        I just wrote this big whole thing out about what I thought and then deleted it by accident DUHHHHHHHHh for me

Summation: I agree about he would go back for nothing less than death/serious illness & I think whatever the circumstances over the pregnancy are will be the catalyst for J/T's emotional arc and I can only hope that seeing his "family" or "ex" will only add to the mounting angst he feels over Teyla and will somehow expedite a confession of feelings from him

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

David's Owl Impression

Spoiler:

Can't hurt to ask.
                          Thanks MrsB. for JM update.
                          I'll try again in a couple of days. I swear he skips me over. LOL

How are you feeling? Are you at work or home?

Comment

and I responded saying,
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

((((HUGS)))))
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

David's Owl Impression
                              Sometimes posters overreact and say things they don't mean.. I wouldn't take much notice of him..

Have you all seen the poll ... who would you prefer to be leading lady in SGA.

Well Teyla has always been leading lady for me... and will continue to be.

Go and vote if you havn't already..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...27#post7076027
                              Thanks for update Mrs B! How are you feeling today? Any better?

I just finished voting in that poll! I voted Teyla. I liked one of the comments that were posted about her untapped potential or something. I agree with that Sam was the leading lady in SG-1 and it should be Teyla. She is really the only one who can say she is from PG and qualified for the position IMO.
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I just wrote this big whole thing out about what I thought and then deleted it by accident DUHHHHHHHHh for me

Summation: I agree about he would go back for nothing less than death/serious illness & I think whatever the circumstances over the pregnancy are will be the catalyst for J/T's emotional arc and I can only hope that seeing his "family" or "ex" will only add to the mounting angst he feels over Teyla and will somehow expedite a confession of feelings from him
                                That is really what I am hoping for MrsB.
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope that whatever happens back on earth causes him to close the door on that part of his life and realise that he doesn't want to make the same mistakes again... or miss out on a chance of finding love with someone else.. it may make him realise that life is short and with both he and Teyla facing danger on a daily basis, maybe he should say something about his feelings before it's to late. I just hope that is all that happens with his ex though... and that seeing her doesn't reopen any past feelings he may have had .. and I don't want to see any kind of smooching.. watching him with Larrin is enough ..

Hopefully this ep will have great potential and the writere don't mess up here. I'm not all that confident the way they handle emotional scenes.. but I guess I'll have to just wait and see... but at the moment it's not at the top of my "can't wait to see" eps.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X