John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    LINDA!!!!! My Lap!!!! Yay! I'm happy now!!! *gets into Linda lap and purrs contently*
    Hello KITTY my feline friend *claps kitty*

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Believe me Sci, I KNOW. Can I get a category hint? Romantic, action, dramatic.......? Or am I being greedy?

Speaking of, I did think of all the endings I needed for my WIP's though so thats a plus. Now I just gotta write 'em.
    AND.....how's your ficS coming along hmm hmm *hint hint* huh huh!!!!

Its that time again!!

QUIZZ TIME!!!!

this chapters Quizz..... :: what should happen before going back to Atlantis?

Spoiler:
    1 For Kiro safety John stuns her and carries her throu the gate to the city.
    2 Kiro remains in the Underdark until her mother once more Ascends
    3 Kiro and Teyla both stay in the Underdark until Weir gives the OK for Kiro to arrive in the City
    4 forget Quizz?

NOTE at this point in the story is before Teyla meets with Halling
    I say no.3

Allright I'm bored people wake up:

If you could only choose ONE, which would you pick?

Spoiler:
    1)Sheppard kisses Teyla again
    2)Sheppard tell Teyla how he really feels about her
    3)The audience only sees/hears how Sheppard feels for Teyla
    4)Sheppard turns cold hearing about her pregnancy
    5)Doppleganger Shep turns out to be the baby's father and John finds out

AND I choose #3
    1 could happen in an alternate reality like they done in SG-1
    hmmmm,not sure if i want 2 to happen just yet...
    I could see 3 happening...
    Ooh,now 4....that would be major EMO Whump.....
    Also 5 could be EMO Whump too.....

Um i dunno,can't decide if i want happy or whump,we could get whump first then happy in the end....hmmm,that works!
    sigpic

Comment

Thats what I thought! I wonder is she remembers I cant see it! LOL
      So are there good MP's today or what?
      And dont say that about you not writing action well, I havent read anything that wasn't written extremely well by you.
      Thanks. I really struggled with Proven Strength. Hubby helped with a few ideas.
      I guess the other are more angst, whumping and fluff. I guess that was what I was trying to say. Which is funny cause I like most action flicks.

If you guys see Donna tonight. Please tell her I wont be on IM tonight. I get to escape my house today without the boys and hubby. One of my best friends and I are going shopping and out to eat. Yeah!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

AND I choose #3
        At this point inthe show, I choose #3. We got hints in S3, now I'd like something more overt in S4, and since I'm an optimist, maybe #1 or 2 for S5.
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Thats what I thought! I wonder is she remembers I cant see it! LOL
          So are there good MP's today or what?
          And dont say that about you not writing action well, I havent read anything that wasn't written extremely well by you.
          Yes. I forgot. So, you will just to wait until later to enjoy your Snickers Bar!

Y'all both need to quit! You both write some kickin' action scenes in your fics.
          I can say that 'cuz a whumper and I like the action stuff..as well as some fluffness. But, battle wounds and actions are really cool!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Hello KITTY my feline friend *claps kitty*

AND.....how's your ficS coming along hmm hmm *hint hint* huh huh!!!!

I say no.3

Um i dunno,can't decide if i want happy or whump,we could get whump first then happy in the end....hmmm,that works!
            Whumping galore in Lost and Wounded will soon have part of chapter two up.

*is clapped* you mean petted down you?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:

AND I choose #3
              Ahhh..... only one...that is difficult.

Spoiler:
              1 This would be wonderful to see
              2 I would be squeeeing from the roof tops...
              3 could be quite exciting and keep the suspense going.
              4 can't see this happening.
              5 could be really exciting and bring lots of angst..

I think I would love to see 1 and 2

but being realistic I think 3 could be very exciting and lead on to wonderful things.

So 3 it is..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Yes. I forgot. So, you will just to wait until later to enjoy your Snickers Bar!

Y'all both need to quit! You both write some kickin' action scenes in your fics.
                I can say that 'cuz a whumper and I like the action stuff..as well as some fluffness. But, battle wounds and actions are really cool!
                Elf you are gonna LOVE the Shep Whump in chapter two of Lost and Wounded

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Its that time again!!

QUIZZ TIME!!!!

this chapters Quizz..... :: what should happen before going back to Atlantis?

Spoiler:
                  1 For Kiro safety John stuns her and carries her throu the gate to the city.
                  2 Kiro remains in the Underdark until her mother once more Ascends
                  3 Kiro and Teyla both stay in the Underdark until Weir gives the OK for Kiro to arrive in the City
                  4 forget Quizz?

NOTE at this point in the story is before Teyla meets with Halling
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Well it seems the census is for #3!! Although I guess I should have added Teyla and John get whumped for Linda and Elf lol

Allright, someone right a quick oneshot to go with Option #3! Go ahead, I'm waiting......

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Ahhh..... only one...that is difficult.

Spoiler:
                      1 This would be wonderful to see
                      2 I would be squeeeing from the roof tops...
                      3 could be quite exciting and keep the suspense going.
                      4 can't see this happening.
                      5 could be really exciting and bring lots of angst..

I think I would love to see 1 and 2

but being realistic I think 3 could be very exciting and lead on to wonderful things.

So 3 it is..
                      I choose Blue's number 2!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

Thanks Elf. You two make me feel better.

Comment

Well it seems the census is for #3!! Although I guess I should have added Teyla and John get whumped for Linda and Elf lol

Allright, someone right a quick oneshot to go with Option #3! Go ahead, I'm waiting......
                          let me get this right, basically everyone (the readers) know that John wants Teyla, only Teyla does not know?

Comment

Hey guys .... we have 2 big milestones coming up for our thread.

The first .. is the 40,000 post and the second... is 2000 pages. I think we should easily make both before season 4 airs...

Love live John and Teyla....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thanks Elf. You two make me feel better.
                              You're welcome. If ya didn't stop I was gonna have to slap ya out of it!
                              With Love, of course!

You get to go shoppin' with friend! Freedom! Freedom!

I think I hear some eighties song by George Micheal in the background...Hark!
                              Could it be? Why yes it is? It's....

FREEDOM!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Whumping galore in Lost and Wounded will soon have part of chapter two up.

*is clapped* you mean petted down you?
                                Yes,i mean i pet you!

OH NO,what's Elf done to me AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*runs away screaming*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X