John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I just did this Ficcover for First Christmas.

Oh i like that!!!

Ok. I did it.

Fate Chapter 10:
    Spoiler:
    Teyla slowly starts to wake up. She finds herself in a bed and a nicely adorn room. Fine clothes are laid out for her on a chair next to her bed. They are similar to the gowns that a Wraith queen would wear.
    Teyla gets out of bed and walks over to the clothes. She looks at them with disgusts and becomes very angry. She uses all her strength to rip the garments and in no time she accomplishes her task.
    A monitor in her room turns on and she can see Michael. He tries to put on a pleasant face but he can see that she torn up the outfits he gave her.
    “I see that you do not like the items of clothing that I have provided for you. I was only trying to make you comfortable,” Michael says with a slight tone of exhaustion.
    Teyla tries to contain her rage, “Michael, you have taken my people, probably done unspeakable things to some of them and now you are holding me prisoner here! Do you think I can be comfortable?” Teyla begins to pace. “What do you want from me Michael?”
    “Michael sighs, “I want you to be my queen Teyla and I will make it happen. One way or another.”
    The monitor goes black and Teyla is left by herself feeling stunned. At that moment, she felt no hope of ever going home.
    Atlantis:
    After assessing John’s condition, Keller rushes John to the operating room to relieve any hemorrhaging in his brain and also any internal bleeding he has. The procedure lasts several hours, but Keller finally comes out to talk to Ronon, Rodney and Sam.
    “How is he?” Sam asks.
    Keller lowers her eyes briefly before addressing them, “To be honest, I can’t say. We almost lost him a couple of times already. We were able to stop any bleeding he had, but that’s not the worse of it. Not only do we have to deal with his head injuries, but we also have do try to find a way to deal with the poison that the creature injected into him.”
    “What is the poison doing to him,” Rodney asks sadly.
    “It looks like it’s slowly changing his DNA. I don’t know. This is all so new for me. Right now we are trying to use medication to slow its progress,” answers Keller.
    “Can we bring sample of the poison from the dead creatures to analyze what they injected him with and then make an antidote?” questions Sam.
    Keller shakes her head, “I will take to long.”
    “I don’t understand. Is he going to be like that thing he was becoming last time he was infected with the retrovirus?” asks Ronon.
    Keller starts to shake her head and an idea comes to mind.
    “I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before,” Keller begins. “This is most likely a different form of the retrovirus. I can try to see if the antidote that was use last time can do the trick.”
    Sam nods her head to approve and Keller quickly leaves and asks some nurses to assist her.
    Sam leaves to organize some time with the Athosians, hoping to find any clues to help rescue Teyla. Major Lorne helps her with the questioning and support. Unfortunately, they didn’t receive any new information.
    Keller calls Sam on the comm. to inform her that the antidote seems to be working, but know they have a bigger problem. John has slipped into a coma.
    Ronon and Rodney take turns to be with John and try to give words of comfort. They each hold back their grief in seeing him so lifeless. At one point Rodney falls asleep in the chair next to John’s bed. Between pure fatigue and the lull of the respiratory, he finally lost the battle of staying awake.
    Ronon is standing on the outside balcony. He roars in frustration. Not only is Teyla missing, but also his best friend, one who he would be proud to call a brother, is hanging on a thin thread. In the course of one day, he is afraid that he might lose two of his teammates, two members of his family.
    Spoiler:
    Oh the drama,come on John...Pull through,you've still got your woman to save from that mad Wraith/Human hybrid!!! Get your ass in gear!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm new here, I like J/T a lot too!
    Hope you guys don't mind more fans on this thread..!
    Loved the pics Scifan, and your new chapter from Fate too
    Hope you continue soon
    Oh hello,did i manage to convert you then Well welcome to the JT thread!
    sigpic

Comment

Good Afternoon.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Teylafan!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Welcome Teylafan!
          MrsBeeeeeeeeeeeeee - What happened to yer bloodties sig
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Spoiler:

Yes. I we see his brother Graham and ex-wife Nancy!
            Thanks elf but what about
            Spoiler:
            his mother?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              MrsBeeeeeeeeeeeeee - What happened to yer bloodties sig
              OT~ LOL Hey Ninja. Lemme see if I can dig up another.

Comment

Welcome Teylafan!
                Second that!

sigpic

Comment

OT~ LOL Hey Ninja. Lemme see if I can dig up another.
                  YAY OT
                  Spoiler:
                  So has it been picked up for another season yet...It better be or else!!! I maybe like it a little
                  sigpic

Comment

YAY OT
                    Spoiler:
                    So has it been picked up for another season yet...It better be or else!!! I maybe like it a little
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    They still havent said. People keep emailing Lifetime and are getting responses saying its still "undecided". Zzzzzzzzz... how long do we have to wait? And maybe the lack of movement in the strike will have a positive effect considering I think its made in Canada by Canadians, but I could be wrong.

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      They still havent said. People keep emailing Lifetime and are getting responses saying its still "undecided". Zzzzzzzzz... how long do we have to wait? And maybe the lack of movement in the strike will have a positive effect considering I think its made in Canada by Canadians, but I could be wrong.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Geez,how long do they need to make a decision....Do you know what viewing figures it gets!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, I like J/T a lot too!
                        Hope you guys don't mind more fans on this thread..!
                        Loved the pics Scifan, and your new chapter from Fate too
                        Hope you continue soon
                        Welcome to the thread Teylafan!!

Oh thank you Teylafan!!!
                        I'm so glad that you are enjoying my story. If you want more just click on my sig.
                        Speak of... I love your Teyla sig. Very nice.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Teylafan!!

Oh thank you Teylafan!!!
                          I'm so glad that you are enjoying my story. If you want more just click on my sig.
                          Speak of... I love your Teyla sig. Very nice.
                          Thanks, but Falcon Horus made it for me..
                          And I will!
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks, but Falcon Horus made it for me..
                            And I will!
                            So are you a multi-shipper?

Some here are multi i think,some are just JT and some like Winged aren't really shippers,they just think John and Teyla look good together!

But she's coming round slowly,aren't ya Winged...Where is she anyways,she'll probably be on later!
                            sigpic

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Geez,how long do they need to make a decision....Do you know what viewing figures it gets!
                              OT -
                              Spoiler:
                              Ok better sig?? "Airing Sunday nights at 10:00 p.m., the show has averaged a 1.1 household rating since its March 11 premiere. The show has cooled though in recent weeks, with the most recent episode delivering a 0.5/1 household rating and 742,000 viewers."

Source: Variety

Comment

Oh hello,did i manage to convert you then Well welcome to the JT thread!
                                Hehe, well as I said in the rachel/teyla wow thread I really can't choose, so.. I'm just gonna go for either one..
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X