No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'm leaving in a min. Going to Taco Bell and buying a new tower (hopefully). Don't go talking up a storm till I come back on lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Hey Sheppynette - Can I have the link to you/Sariana's website again
      Of course ! If some people are interested in that forum, I think we'll open an english section for you ^^

Sheyla's Universe : http://universheyla.pureforum.net

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
        Of course ! If some people are interested in that forum, I think we'll open an english section for you ^^

if you open up a Engils area I'll join up!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok I'm leaving in a min. Going to Taco Bell and buying a new tower (hopefully). Don't go talking up a storm till I come back on lol
          Taco Bell...... what is that?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok,have fun picking out a new comp!

Looks really cool,wish i spoke French though!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              if you open up a Engils area I'll join up!!!
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Looks really cool,wish i spoke French though!
              Okay ! Now it's official ! We'll open up an english section on Sheyla Universe ^^. I'm going to do it immediately

Linda - With Sariana, we are here to practice our english and of course talking about our favourite sga's ship with other fans. So we are already enjoyed to see your french at SU ^^ Don't be shy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Ok. I'm going to post this first. Then go catch up on thread.
                Let me know what you think.

Sacrifice: Part 1

Spoiler:

Sacrifice

Sam is walking down the corridor when she notices Teyla waddling towards the mess hall. Sam calls out Teyla’s name, Teyla turns around and greets her with a smile.
                Sam catches looks down at Teyla’s enlarged belly. She smiles, “How are you doing Teyla? It looks like you’re due any minute.”
                Teyla giggles, “Not quite yet. Dr. Keller said that I have a couple more weeks to go.” She places her hands on the small of her back and winces a little bit. “I cannot wait for this to be over.” Both Sam and Teyla smile at the same time. Sam gestures for them to continue their walk and they both go to the mess hall for breakfast.
                An expression of sadness crosses Teyla’s face. “Do you know how John is doing? I too know how it is to lose a parent,” asks Teyla.
                Sam frowns, “No, I don’t know. Sorry. I told him to take as long as he needed to spend time with his family. I’m also glad that Ronon and Rodney went with him.” Teyla nods in agreement.

Earth:
                The next morning, John is at the cemetery. He stares at his father’s coffin while remorse fills his face. John had told Rodney to go visit his sister and Ronon stands next to in brief silence.
                “Were you and your father close?” asks Ronon.
                John was about to interrupt, but a small voice from behind answers, “No, they weren’t.”
                John rolls his eyes and sighs at his sister, “Sarah. I thought you left all ready.”
                “No. I thought I’d wait with you. I wanted to make sure you were ok Johnny,” she answers.
                Ronon grins and John gives him a dirty look. “Sarah. You know how I feel about that.”
                She smiles, “Look little brother, you’re with family and you know we are all going to call you Johnny while you’re home. So get use to it.” She winks at Ronon and he turns his head, trying not to laugh. “Look… John. I know you and dad didn’t get along and I don’t blame you. He was a little upset when you joined the service…”
                “A little upset? He stopped speaking to me!” John interrupts.
                Sarah lowers her eyes, “He regrets doing that. He would never admit to it, but I know. He was also upset that you got divorced to…”
                John stops her, “Ok, let’s not bring that up. We were way too young.” He looks at Ronon. He smiles at his friend. “And I’m glad that I joined.”
                John’s cell phone rings. It’s Rodney, “John. I’m sorry, but you need to come back to SGC.”
                John sounds irritated, “Rodney. I’m burying my father. Can’t this wait?”
                Rodney pauses, “It’s Teyla. I can’t explain over the phone. Please John.” John tells him that he and Ronon are on their way. He gives his sister a small hug and begins to leave.
                Sarah looks upset, “Johnny, is this more important than your family?”
                John turns back, he looks at Ronon and then to her, “It is to us.”

SGC:
                Rodney is waiting for John and Rodney in the gate room. Both Ronon and Rodney look confused.
                “What’s going on Rodney? Is something wrong with Teyla and her baby?” asks John.
                A grim look comes across Rodney’s face, “She’s missing. She got some Intel about a possible location of her people. She hasn’t reported in and we can’t dial out to the planet….”
                “What do you meant you can’t dial to the planet and when did this all happen?” snaps John.
                Rodney continues, “Teyla and a small group of Marines left yesterday afternoon and for whatever reason we can’t get a connection to the planet. The Daedalus won’t be able to get there until sometime tomorrow. Sam is worried, since Teyla is due anytime now and she thought we would want to know.”
                John begins to pace, “Why did Sam send her in the first place?”
                “It was a group of people that Teyla knew and she wanted to be the one to get the info,” answers Rodney. John sigh and motions Walter to dial the gate.
                AWESOME!
                Spoiler:
                This is wonderful! I loved how John just stops what he is doing on earth and heads home to PG! How heartwretching! Wonderful I tell you!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

WHOO HOO!!! Awesome dude! Can't wait to see whats next.
                  It might be a little while.

Comment

I think would be very cool!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Okay ! Now it's official ! We'll open up an english section on Sheyla Universe ^^. I'm going to do it immediately

Linda - With Sariana, we are here to practice our english and of course talking about our favourite sga's ship with other fans. So we are already enjoyed to see your french at SU ^^ Don't be shy
                      I only know a few numbers in French,that's about it i'm afraid....I was never very good at School!
                      sigpic

Comment

And when's part 3,i'm bouncing with excitement *points to left* see!!!
                        You're smiley is hilarous!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Yes ! We spoke about it and we are very happy to open an English section ! It will really great !

I only know a few numbers in French,that's about it i'm afraid....I was never very good at School!
                          Do not worry you ! If you speak English that will absolutely not disturb us !^^
                          art by Pentapus

Comment

IO'd join up right now, only can there be a translation of where the "Join" is located?

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              IO'd join up right now, only can there be a translation of where the "Join" is located?
                              ^^ No problem ! It is in top of the page ! The button where it marked there “S'inscrire”
                              art by Pentapus

Comment

if you did one in english Sheppynette i would definatley join anyway i posted this in the Galleria
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X