John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    but my first explanation was SOOOO much cooler.
    *cough* Pretty close to the truth too. *cough*
    oh BTW mints and 51:50 are shep/weir symbols.
    uh, GL, it's 39:30. When was the cave scene anyway? It's gotta be close to 39:30 too...

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      *cough* Pretty close to the truth too. *cough*

uh, GL, it's 39:30. When was the cave scene anyway? It's gotta be close to 39:30 too...
      May I pose a question?:

What does 39:30 mean?

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        May I pose a question?:

What does 39:30 mean?
        It's the beginning of the S/W scene from Siege 2 "I have to, and you know it."

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          It's the beginning of the S/W scene from Siege 2 "I have to, and you know it."
          Ah, gotcha...thanx Angelique!

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Now, now... we don't need to pick on them, either... Just 'cause we don't agree doesn't mean we don't both have valid points (although you can shoot me, if you'd like as I ship both ) But back to the pictures!! I REALLY like this one for some reason...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Starting new duplicate threads won't make us angry, it's easy enough for us to merge them into the existing thread.

Being snotty about S/W fans will make us angry. Don't.

Thanks.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Moley
                Oh, and, as a side-note, we ought to work to keep this thread up with the Sheir one. We don't want people to think there's more support for the Sheir relationship than for Sheyla. That could lead to some very nasty things happening (like the writers changing their minds about Teyla and John... *shudder*)
                Well, the S/W thread is older than the Sheyla thread, they had 625 posts(I was bored enough to look) by time our thread was made.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                  Camy, welcome! About the post thing Moley, sad to say politics knows no bounds. In the past several innocent messages that had to do with gate on this thread were labeled as "spam" by shep/weir fans. They convinced the all knowing all-seeing amazingly great mods *wipes nose* to see it their way, so ever since then we haven't dared to post much not directly related to sheyla or ,god forbid, bumps,
                  Spoiler:
                  for fear of mint-toting baby dragons with 51:50 tatooed on their right hands and foreheads snapping our necks
                  ok the real reason has more to do with averting a ship-war then ninja shep/weirs, but my first explanation was SOOOO much cooler. But ya get my point. (and Em, they make fun of us and I DID put it in spoiler space!) oh BTW mints and 51:50 are shep/weir symbols. now I'm gonna try to dig up that old stand-by THE CAVE SCENE PIC! Oh I almost forgot, does anyone know where shep is from? (other than the U.S.A. )

GL I am so disappointed in you for writing this. It really is beneath you. This thread was modded because people were posting for the sake of posting to beat the S/W thread and using the thread as a chat room, not because of mod bias as you seem to be suggesting.

"for fear of mint-toting baby dragons with 51:50 tatooed on their right hands and foreheads snapping our necks "

And what does this mean? It's so aggressive and unnecessary.

Not all S/W fans make fun of S/T, some of us don't like it true, personally, I've been trying to get even the slightest anti-S/T shipper talk out of the S/W thread, but when you post like this you just negate all that work.

Comment

Yikes!
                    People, people, can't we just get along?
                    It is just a TV show!!!!! Joe has a real wife with kids....and this is just fiction!

But, back to the topic, SHEYLA! AHHHHHH.....
                    I have been reading some of the fics on Sheyla. And I must say they are very good....
                    There doesn't seem to be as much but, nevertheless they are great pieces of writing. Does anyone know if there are other websites that I can find some more? Anyone has updated some of their in fanfiction.net?

And I just want to add....I am willing to discuss with anyone about any ship as long as we respect one another's opinion....

This is one tough crowd.....

Sheyla Rules!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      But back to the pictures!! I REALLY like this one for some reason...

I REALLY like this one too! The first time I saw it I squeed and squeed! I think I like it so much because it's so intense looking.
                      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

What are everyone's hopes for the remaining 4 episodes before the break.

Is "Conversion" going to be the one episode that we all will enjoy the most

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                          What are everyone's hopes for the remaining 4 episodes before the break.

Is "Conversion" going to be the one episode that we all will enjoy the most

Conversion seems to be the one that has the potential for the most angst and possibly more so I'm definetly looking forward to that. And hopefully if anything fun does happen it will carry over into the next episode too!
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Random critter post.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                              Conversion seems to be the one that has the potential for the most angst and possibly more so I'm definetly looking forward to that. And hopefully if anything fun does happen it will carry over into the next episode too!

YES!!! i think both of the next two eps, but especially conversion, have TONS of angst and whump potential... i really can't wait... angsty ship is my favorite kind of ship so i really can't wait

Comment

New Atlantis.net has published larger images for both "Instinct" and "Conversion".

Enjoy

Instinct:

Conversion:

Comment

Working...
                                X