No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are definitely NOT alone! I love tension, it keeps everything nice and fresh - throw in some angst and I'm all over it!

Originally posted by emily_reich
    ... *shy* i like tension.... am i the only one who loves to see some tension in my 'ships???

Comment

yay!!

and welcome to the club!!

Comment

Woohoo, we got another one!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          Woohoo, we got another one!
          Angelique I have added you on MSN!

You guys get to see "The Siege Part I" on Friday - well its a great episode with a few Sheyla scenes. I still like the scene with Bates when they return through the gate!

Comment

i can't WAIT for siege i hear the second part ends in an evil cliffhanger... is this true???

Comment

i can't WAIT for siege i hear the second part ends in an evil cliffhanger... is this true???

All I can say is yes - you are left wondering about some key characters and will they make it.

You'll have to listen out in one of the scenes to Teyla's reaction to Bates comment to Sheppard in the gate room - when you read the transcript its alot clearer.

Comment

oooh!! are you saying
                Spoiler:
                teyla hears that comment that bates makes that you were talking about about shep's feelings about teyla??? or am i WAYYYY off???

i will be listening in and watching as closely as possible

can't wait for the cliffhanger! can't end a FIRST season without some kind of cliffhanger

Comment

oooh!! are you saying
                  Spoiler:
                  teyla hears that comment that bates makes that you were talking about about shep's feelings about teyla??? or am i WAYYYY off???

i will be listening in and watching as closely as possible

can't wait for the cliffhanger! can't end a FIRST season without some kind of cliffhanger
                  Yep that is the scene, it goes:

Spoiler:

Bates: "I told you Sir, she was a liability. Now, I'm not going to allow your personal feelings endanger this facility, any longer

When you hear him say that, I didn't hear Teyla's response, but it was when I read the transcipt she replies straight away with
                  Spoiler:
                  What!

Now that could be interpreted two ways - she is shocked to hear what Bates is saying about her being a liability or second she is shocked to hear Bates mention Sheppard's personal feelings towards her.

Comment

well anyway... cant wait
                    sigpic

Comment

yes, either way i know I'D react that way perhaps it's a combination of both things

Comment

yes, either way i know I'D react that way perhaps it's a combination of both things
                        I can't remember the look on her face thoe in that scene - would be interesting to know what she was thinking about when Bates said it.

She more likely was angry with him etc and didn't really think about personal feelings etc - would be good if it gets touched on in the early part of next season after "The Siege"

Comment

yeah it'll prob'ly become the most discussed single word of the entire series well, at least among us shepmagans anyway

Comment

yeah it'll prob'ly become the most discussed single word of the entire series well, at least among us shepmagans anyway
                            Indeed

I wonder if Teyla does think John likes her more than a friend and it'll be interesting to see if she just sees him as a friend or more. I hope something regarding the characters does happen near the beginning of the season, just something to add to their relationship.

Comment

hmmm.... i think right now, if they like each other in a shippers-will-go-crazy kind of way, it's not conscious... i think somewhere deep down, they both really trust each other more than they trust anyone else, and i think it's that trust which will be the foundation for any type of love or attraction if it happens... and after the tension and seeing them it seems trying to keep each others' trust in the last few episodes, it'll be interesting to see how their trust for each other changes or grows from this point, and then of course to see if they subconsciously feel something for each other because of that...

Comment

Thats a good explaination - I just hope we see some more sparks between them and also some great images of them gazing at one another like in your signature and from Hide and Seek.

Welcome to my world!

Comment

Working...
                                X