Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crystal
    Spoiler:
    Teyla called Sheppard John tonight which was great but , unfortuately, it was after she checked out to see if Ronan was alright first which kind of hurt

Crystal
    Well, maybe she was
    Spoiler:
    saving the best for last! Plus, if she goes to him last, she can stay longer
    Try to be optimistic!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
      Well, maybe she was
      Spoiler:
      saving the best for last! Plus, if she goes to him last, she can stay longer
      Try to be optimistic!!
      lol! well it's not hard after that, ya gotta admit
      Spoiler:
      honestly, i've been really wondering WHEN she'd finally start calling him by his first name since she calls basically everyone else by theirs... so i guess i got my answer twas a lovely moment to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal
        Spoiler:
        Teyla called Sheppard John tonight which was great but , unfortuately, it was after she checked out to see if Ronan was alright first which kind of hurt

Crystal

Spoiler:
        But she also checks on Rodney before going up to John, so I don't think it was a personal concern for Ronan. I think when she came to, she saw that John was moving so she went to check on the other two, and then came back to John to make sure he was okay.
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I love the part last night where Ronan and John are arguing and John tells Ronan not to do something and Ronan asks if it is an order and John says...

I'm beat up, tied up and I don't think I could order a pizza right now, but it is if it has to be.

I am not sure if I qouted that right, but, oh, well.

Hehehehe!
          SheylaFreak

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            Spoiler:
            honestly, i've been really wondering WHEN she'd finally start calling him by his first name since she calls basically everyone else by theirs... so i guess i got my answer twas a lovely moment to be sure
            Spoiler:
            Nothing like a little whump to bring people together, eh?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Spoiler:
              hehe!!! exactly

and sheylafreak, please use spoiler tags i've already seen it of course, but some folks haven't...

Comment

hehe!!! exactly

and sheylafreak, please use spoiler tags i've already seen it of course, but some folks haven't...
                Sorry, new to this site, I don't know how to use them, could you share?
                SheylaFreak

Comment

quite simple... [ spoilers] TEXT [ /spoilers] (or use the word "spoil" or "spoiler"... any of them will work...) and take out the spaces with the brackets...

Comment

Originally posted by SheylaFreak
                    Hey, um, I was wondering if any of you guys write on Fanfiction.net of Writing.com. Both are great sites. I write on both. If you have time could you check out my story on FF.net? It is called Little Things, it is, of corse Sheyla, sorta. If you like it, do you think you could leave a small review, heck, even if you don't like it, reviews would be nice. Thanx!
                    I'm on FF.net, my name is 'Drew Ainsley'. So far I've written one Sheyla fic.
                    I should provide the link if any of you guys want to read it.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                    Spoiler:
                    SCI-FI....
                    I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Haha, I wondered that too!

Spoiler:
                      Yeah, no kidding. Love teh whumping!

Spoiler:
                      SCI-FI....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
                        Yeah, no kidding. Love teh whumping!
                        yes!! mixing whump with ship usually means juicy angst, possible unrequited love, angst UST, pain, heartache... did i mention the angst??

basically, ALWAYS a great combo!! a "perfect" and totally happy tv (especially shows like scifi) romance is boring and annoying tv romance usually... so here's hopin they keep the angst, conflict, and UST goin

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! did ya miss me? what? no! Why you! So school's in explaining where I "went". so i'll be MIA from 3(most likily all day before that)-8 pm monday-thurs from now on(best school EVER!). Now crystal if you're new HI! if you're Pam HI! sheylafreak HI! Other peeps HI! So condemed sheyla-ing-ness-izzle Ahem
                          Spoiler:
                          the PJ thing dissapointed me uh (flips thru notes) non sheyla condemedness Teyla had a nice haircut, and got to stick fight! McKay was snarktastic. Wraith are always cool. I now have a new respect for Weir. And I really like the new alien dude who came back with them. I hope he becomes recurring and hovers over mckay in some future eps.
                          also since I was eating a BBQ sandwich as I watched I now taste BBQ when I think about it. Uh that's about it.

EDIT: I also saw Shep's "elf ears" in this ep.

Comment

Lots of caps from Condemned at stargatecaps.com.

Little more spoilery:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...argate4446.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...argate4768.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...argate4884.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...argate6858.jpg

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

KRISSY!!!!! love the new sig

condemned was really a great team ep
                              Spoiler:
                              aside from teyla callin him "john" FINALLY and some other small moments, it was, as i expected, not a big sheyla ep but i did really enjoy it!

Comment

Oooh, yes! Pretty new sig!
                                And nice caps too......

Oh and, gatelover, wb!!

Spoiler:
                                SCI-FI....

Comment

Working...
                                X