X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOPS.....
    I guess I didn't do it right...
    I am sorry for that....
    I will figure how to insert the spoilers...
    Eventually...
    sigpic

Comment

It's okay, you can edit... Just remember, if you have an open tag, you have to have the closing tag to go along with it. So, if you have the [ quote=Camy] before your quote, you have to have the [ /quote] tag at the end of your quote. Same goes for spoilers... We were all newbies once.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Thanks, Alaskhah...
        I will try....

In my recording there were no previews for next week's Atlantis. I know that it is the episode Instinct....
        Know if there will be any Sheyla moments?

Love Sheyla!
        sigpic

Comment

I hope so *bounce*. I'm not a rabid 'shipper, in that I'm not too concerned over whether John and Teyla end up together or not (it would be nice, well, great, and I certainly don't want John to end up with Elizabeth, though she's a great character too, she's just not... but I'm sidetracking), it's just that I love seeing these two characters interact, and I really want the writers to keep that up and build on it. John and Teyla have great chemistry, and their friendship was what hooked me into Stargate: Atlantis in the first place. If the relationship fizzles, I will be seriousely dissapointed.

This is what happens when you let your five year old watch 'The Animals of Farthing Wood' every day for six months. It damages them, man. I am walking proof. Or should that be tunneling?

Comment

Sorry, the sum total of what I know about Instinct is what I read here. Usually, you can get next week's preview at http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/ , but it's not up yet for this week. You might want to check it out, though.

Comment

Oh, and, as a side-note, we ought to work to keep this thread up with the Sheir one. We don't want people to think there's more support for the Sheir relationship than for Sheyla. That could lead to some very nasty things happening (like the writers changing their minds about Teyla and John... *shudder*)

This is what happens when you let your five year old watch 'The Animals of Farthing Wood' every day for six months. It damages them, man. I am walking proof. Or should that be tunneling?

Comment

Originally posted by Moley
                Oh, and, as a side-note, we ought to work to keep this thread up with the Sheir one. We don't want people to think there's more support for the Sheir relationship than for Sheyla. That could lead to some very nasty things happening (like the writers changing their minds about Teyla and John... *shudder*)

Moley, I agree with you 100%....
                That is partly why I joined...I love Shep with Teyla and feel that they are the best pairing on the show. I am already concerned about the turn around incidents happening in this last episode, Trinity...And I hope that the writers aren't taking her character into a whole different direction. We need to keep up this postings....I will be here everyday, as much as I can....
                GO SHEYLA!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Sorry, the sum total of what I know about Instinct is what I read here. Usually, you can get next week's preview at http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/ , but it's not up yet for this week. You might want to check it out, though.

Thanks again...I will be checking it out!....
                  You have been very helpful....

Anyone have any good caps of Sheyla to post?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    Thanks again...I will be checking it out!....
                    You have been very helpful....

Anyone have any good caps of Sheyla to post?
                    You're very welcome!

Of course, we have pics... most have been seen here before, but it's been a while since we've shown off our shippy pics.

I like this pair of pics from Rising:

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      You're very welcome!

Of course, we have pics... most have been seen here before, but it's been a while since we've shown off our shippy pics.

I like this pair of pics from Rising:

Ahhhhh.....Thanks... I really needed to see that old spark again.....
                      I'm going to have to learn how to post pictures as well....
                      Nah...I will leave that up to the experts....I will just stick with writing for now...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moley
                        I hope so *bounce*. I'm not a rabid 'shipper, in that I'm not too concerned over whether John and Teyla end up together or not (it would be nice, well, great, and I certainly don't want John to end up with Elizabeth, though she's a great character too, she's just not... but I'm sidetracking), it's just that I love seeing these two characters interact, and I really want the writers to keep that up and build on it. John and Teyla have great chemistry, and their friendship was what hooked me into Stargate: Atlantis in the first place. If the relationship fizzles, I will be seriousely dissapointed.

Moley,
                        Couldn't have said it better myself....
                        I actually didn't care for Atlantis at the beginning and I missed the first 4 or 5 episodes of the first season...My husband would tape it along with SG-1...Now, I have never been so interested in a TV show as this one...And all due to the fact that I see this great story of friendship turning into something more....I can't help it if I am a complete romantic....What I love about this relationship is not only that I see their chemistry, but that this is not your usually typical relationship...Even different than Sam/Jack... It's a story that will not overpower the other main characters and yet it would still seem real and accepting to viewer's like me....
                        Sheyla All THe Way
                        sigpic

Comment

FOUND IT! thank you, emily! (like page 15 em!)

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            Camy, welcome! About the post thing Moley, sad to say politics knows no bounds. In the past several innocent messages that had to do with gate on this thread were labeled as "spam" by shep/weir fans. They convinced the all knowing all-seeing amazingly great mods *wipes nose* to see it their way, so ever since then we haven't dared to post much not directly related to sheyla or ,god forbid, bumps,
                            Spoiler:
                            for fear of mint-toting baby dragons with 51:50 tatooed on their right hands and foreheads snapping our necks
                            ok the real reason has more to do with averting a ship-war then ninja shep/weirs, but my first explanation was SOOOO much cooler. But ya get my point. (and Em, they make fun of us and I DID put it in spoiler space!) oh BTW mints and 51:50 are shep/weir symbols. now I'm gonna try to dig up that old stand-by THE CAVE SCENE PIC! Oh I almost forgot, does anyone know where shep is from? (other than the U.S.A. )
                            Thanks Gatelover12...
                            I have no idea what you are talking about...but all I know is that we need to keep this thread going or start a new one......
                            I will not give up on Sheyla.....
                            Thanks for the awesome picture....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Thanks Gatelover12...
                              I have no idea what you are talking about...but all I know is that we need to keep this thread going or start a new one......
                              I will not give up on Sheyla.....
                              Thanks for the awesome picture....
                              Well we can't start a new one or the moderators will become angry, and thats BAD, like crossing the streams bad.(mmmm marshmallow) Anyway all (or most) posts on this thread must pertain to sheyla, otherwise the sheppard/weir people may become agitated, which may lead us to ship war (which is also BAD). Understand?

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                                Well we can't start a new one or the moderators will become angry, and thats BAD, like crossing the streams bad.(mmmm marshmallow) Anyway all (or most) posts on this thread must pertain to sheyla, otherwise the sheppard/weir people may become agitated, which may lead us to ship war (which is also BAD). Understand?
                                Thanks for the clarification...
                                I don't need to discuss about that other thread to keep this one going....
                                I have plenty of things that I can write about just on Sheyla!

But, I think for today I will call it a night...
                                Thanks everyone....will write tomorrow....
                                Keep Sheyla ALIVE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X