Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I vote the second one

ooh look at the time,it's 01:28,gotta get me some zzzzzzzz's!

Soooo will we be lookin forward to an update on the Secrets fic tomorrow MrsB
    LOL I'm actually working tomorrow ( i know on a sunday blechhh...) but I think i can manage another chapter if not finishing it.

JM BLOG UPDATE
    Spoiler:

No good Q & A's really but he did talk about Joe F's script again and that theyre deciding things like who will go with him to Earth and what people from his past will he see etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Sorry, in SG1 Weir was running SGC, but she was a blonde. She was there, I think, before Jack took over. Does that help? I'm just saying that it wouldn't be the first time they switch actors or actresses for their needs.
      LOL Ok much more sense now my bad DUH I was like wow did I miss that

Spoiler:
      But they had mentioned something about the travelers being somewhat recurring right, if not her, like your saying you heard???

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Ok please don't think im insane but
        Spoiler:
        what does torri is not the original weir mean??????
        Too late,haha jk!

It was someone else that played Weir the first time she was on SG-1!

LOL I'm actually working tomorrow ( i know on a sunday blechhh...) but I think i can manage another chapter if not finishing it.

JM BLOG UPDATE
        Spoiler:

No good Q & A's really but he did talk about Joe F's script again and that theyre deciding things like who will go with him to Earth and what people from his past will he say etc etc.

Aww,that suxs that you have to work on a Sunday!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Too late,haha jk!

It was someone else that played Weir the first time she was on SG-1!

Aww,that suxs that you have to work on a Sunday!
          dude, thats for sure, but it'll be Overtime so thats always good and I see you have completely decided that im a massive lunatic now haha Thanks Linda!

Comment

LOL Ok much more sense now DUH I was like wow did I miss that

Spoiler:
            But they had mentioned something about the travelers being somewhat recurring right, if not her, like your saying you heard???
            Spoiler:
            I'm not too sure. I think they wanted it to be, but it doesn't look like the actress is available. I also think that they want to continue the story mainly because they are the only advance people besides Atlantis. We'll see. I don't want her to try to step in between John and Teyla.

Comment

LOL Ok much more sense now my bad DUH I was like wow did I miss that

Spoiler:
              Well, according to IMDB...

Spoiler:
              She's actually in two episodes. "Travellers" which is scheduled to come out this year and "Be All My Sins Remember'd" coming out in 2008 and they have her cast as Larin in both episodes.

I pretty much stay away from spoilers (shocking, I know) so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Spoiler:
                I'm not too sure. I think they wanted it to be, but it doesn't look like the actress is available. I also think that they want to continue the story mainly because they are the only advance people besides Atlantis. We'll see. I don't want her to try to step in between John and Teyla.
                Totally!
                Spoiler:
                I'm just saying right now if they have Shep hook up carelessly or even grow feelings with her or any other girl this season besides teyla i'm gonna be so pisseddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Well, according to IMDB...

Spoiler:
                  She's actually in two episodes. "Travellers" which is scheduled to come out this year and "Be All My Sins Remember'd" coming out in 2008 and they have her cast as Larin in both episodes.

I pretty much stay away from spoilers (shocking, I know) so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
                  Well, thats that I guess then. Was there any episode description for Be All My Sins yet???

I am surprised you stay away from spoilers yappi, all spoilers or just some

Comment

Totally!
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm just saying right now if they have Shep hook up carelessly or even grow feelings with her or any other girl this season besides teyla i'm gonna be so pisseddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
                    As many here can tell you, I'm this thread's pessimist. I love da love, but I don't know how much TPTB love the love. (Case and point: Sam/Jack)
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think any realtionship that develops between Shep and a girl other than Teyla could last, and this probably isn't even that.

Comment

We're all a little insane,well alotta insane! heehee,don't ya just love the little sticky outty tongue smilies! *clears throat* anyways no one better not get in the way of
                        Spoiler:
                        John/Teyla or i'll be seriously pissss......i mean upset!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, thats that I guess then. Was there any episode description for Be All My Sins yet???

I am surprised you stay away from spoilers yappi, all spoilers or just some
                          Um..well I know about
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla's pregnancy, Weir's departure/Carter coming, and Carson coming back for a couple of episodes. As for details about specific episodes, nope, don't do it. I have too big of a mouth and my hubby loves to be spoiler-free. Besides, I like to be surprised as the characters are. Though if we find out who's the father of Teyla's baby, then I'm all over that spoiler.
                          sigpic

Comment

Totally!
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm right with you there!!!

Jess, I'm not saying you're wrong,

Spoiler:
                            I'm not sure if I read the change or just heard a rumor. But IBMD seems to be a little off. Did you see the air dates for the eps. It's a big "?" And I really hate love triangles.

Comment

As many here can tell you, I'm this thread's pessimist. I love da love, but I don't know how much TPTB love the love. (Case and point: Sam/Jack)
                              A pessimist really? im surprise again, but i guess if you dont expect anything then if they give you something you'll be all the more happier about it!
                              Originally posted by 1DanielForMe View Post
                              I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think any realtionship that develops between Shep and a girl other than Teyla could last, and this probably isn't even that.
                              I hope your right!!

Comment

Um..well I know about
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla's pregnancy, Weir's departure/Carter coming, and Carson coming back for a couple of episodes. As for details about specific episodes, nope, don't do it. I have too big of a mouth and my hubby loves to be spoiler-free. Besides, I like to be surprised as the characters are. Though if we find out who's the father of Teyla's baby, then I'm all over that spoiler.
                                oh my lord,
                                Spoiler:
                                the father of the baby well if that isnt the big question i think i;m gonna put a poll up on my blog to see who everyone thinks it is

Comment

Working...
                                X