Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Hey guys!

I'm posting a little early, but only because it's going to be busy day for me at work, so wanted to get this posted now. New J/T video! This is another simple one that I made today...or yesterday...It's 3am, so whatever you want to call it! LOL!
    This one is based on the episode Ark and is from Teyla's point of view. I think it would have made more sense for an Ark vid to be from John's POV, but the song is sung by a female, and I just couldn't give that voice to John. LOL!

This is a song request by Nick from a little while ago, "It's Only Love" by Heather Nova. It's also for Bella's V-Day Challenge and now I guess for The Nick Awards too!

So don't watch with high expectations and enjoy!

It's called Unspoken Moments and can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Thanks!!!
    Steph
    I finally got to see this...IT'S beautiful! How lucky is Nick!

Love the song...never heard it before...have to find it....and put it in my ipod!

Wonderful choice of song, Nick...Gorgeous, Moving and heartfelt Video Stephie..you chose perfect scenes for this...and the Ark...I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that episode!

I think it was by far my favorite of this season! What John did and said, and oy, I just love it!

Thanks Stephie and Nick!

Now, I bring good gifts..I don't have chocolates or roses, but I do have JT love.....Happy Valentine's to All My Wonderful Shippers!

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

I made a wall. I posted it over on the galleria thread, but I thought I'd post it over here too.

Spoiler:
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Rachel promo pics are up!

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/gl3.4ex.html

Leigh, that is gorgeous!
        sigpic

Comment

im just posting a little something for valentines day i know its a little bit late ive posted them in the galleria as well
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Beautiful! Donna!
            sigpic

Comment

Great Wallies everyone.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm posting a little early, but only because it's going to be busy day for me at work, so wanted to get this posted now. New J/T video! This is another simple one that I made today...or yesterday...It's 3am, so whatever you want to call it! LOL!
                This one is based on the episode Ark and is from Teyla's point of view. I think it would have made more sense for an Ark vid to be from John's POV, but the song is sung by a female, and I just couldn't give that voice to John. LOL!

This is a song request by Nick from a little while ago, "It's Only Love" by Heather Nova. It's also for Bella's V-Day Challenge and now I guess for The Nick Awards too!

Thanks!!!
                Steph
                Great video LC!!!!Loved it!!Beautiful song and beautiful clips!!!Well done!!Cant wait for the next one!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Hey guys!

Thanks!!!
                  Steph

Steph, you may have some reservations, i mean when don't you? lol

But truly, there is no need, forget them whatever they are i say.

Wonderful vid, and incorporating The Ark how you did, one of our absolute high points this season, all round here. I'm afriad i didn't quite follow all your instructions though, seeing as it was you i went in with stratospheric like expectations , I thought they were met.
                  Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 14 February 2007, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Camy, leigh and Donna- Great wallpapers ...love all of them...great work...

Posting a link to two wallpapers of J/T for Valentine's Day...
                    J/T wallpapers..just scroll down the page...they are really lovely,,,by spiritcoda
                    http://spiritcoda.livejournal.com/26931.html#cutid2
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Another excellent vid LC

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, thanks Blue!!! I really appreciate it!! So how'd the vid download go by the way? I'm using my new server for this one, courtesy of all Nick's wonderful help!! I should have lots more room for videos now. Now I just have to get all the old ones transferred over and then get started on filling up all that new space with more vids. LOL!
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        I finally got to see this...IT'S beautiful! How lucky is Nick!

Love the song...never heard it before...have to find it....and put it in my ipod!

Wonderful choice of song, Nick...Gorgeous, Moving and heartfelt Video Stephie..you chose perfect scenes for this...and the Ark...I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that episode!

I think it was by far my favorite of this season! What John did and said, and oy, I just love it!

Thanks Stephie and Nick!

Now, I bring good gifts..I don't have chocolates or roses, but I do have JT love.....Happy Valentine's to All My Wonderful Shippers!

Spoiler:

Oh Camy, your new sig is GORGEOUS!!!! I just noticed it matches with your WP! LOL! Sooo pretty! I love that one!!!

Ark is definitely one of my favorite eps from this season as well! Thanks for watching the vid!!!! So happy you liked it!!

And oh, can't believe I forgot to say it earlier! HUGE THANKS TO CYN AND CAMY BOTH for helping suggest clips! Thanks so much!!!! I had to put this one together in less than a day to get it done in time for today, so both girls were a huge help! Couldn't have done it without them! Thank you!!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          I made a wall. I posted it over on the galleria thread, but I thought I'd post it over here too.

Spoiler:

Beautiful Leigh!!!! I love the new pics of John and Teyla! They look so pretty together! LOL! Thank you!!!!

Oh, and Camy, thanks for the link to the new pics of Rachel/Teyla!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            im just posting a little something for valentines day i know its a little bit late ive posted them in the galleria as well
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LOL, those are awesome Donna!! Thank you so much!! Love the heart around Teyla!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                              Great video LC!!!!Loved it!!Beautiful song and beautiful clips!!!Well done!!Cant wait for the next one!!

Thank you so much, Roo!!!! So happy you liked it!!! So how about you? When can we look forward to seeing your next vid? LOL!

Thank you!!!!
                              Steph

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post

Steph, you may have some reservations, i mean when don't you? lol

But truly, there is no need, forget them whatever they are i say.

Wonderful vid, and incorporating The Ark how you did, one of our absolute high points this season, all round here. I'm afriad i didn't quite follow all your instructions though, seeing as it was you i went in with stratospheric like expectations , I thought they were met.

Nick, as always, you are great for my ego. Thank you! And thank YOU for the song request and for all your help with the server!!! You are awesome!

Steph

Comment

Working...
                                X