John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are one of the few threads tonight that have more than 10 people lurking
    or delurked. It's been a slow day for most of thread I have visited today!

Yeah US! We have 14!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Question:

Y'all obviously know what part of the happy globe I am located on .

Where are you located on the globe?

Even if I did put Texas up there. Y'all would've figured it out...

Southern California Land of the Mouse (Mickey, that is. ) Though all my "totally"s probably gave that away. At least when I type, I don't say "like" like I do when I'm talking. It's my converation filler...

"So, like, today I'm taking the girls out and like, we might go to Jo-Ann's and maybe, like, go to McDonald's afterwards."

And, yes, I'm blonde.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I was just talking with Donna just a little while ago and we started talking about how good of a couple Dr. Mike and Sulley were. I personally think, and I'd bet she'd agree, that John and Teyla are simular. We see the chemistry, eventhough they don't, and it took something tragic to have them finally admit their feelings. If the writers that be do the same then I can see their relationship be wonderful and strong.
        I have no clue who these are?

Blue...that should have been John with Teyla and not Weir in Intruder...
        VERY, VERY NICE!
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29481

Here you go. Thanks to Camy. She left a website for her clips during one post.
        YUP, I made that album just for our JT Stuff...I have to put the link again under my sig for easy access. Thanks Scifan!

Oh, THIS IS HOOOOOOOTTTT! Mrs. B...
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29497

Thanks for all the JM's update...I"m so upset that Teyla
        Spoiler:
        won't be going to Earth....the only thing I can think of is that Rachel will be gone and won't be around for this episode at all during filming due to her pregnancy, so must likely she will have had the baby by that time and since the story is still in the works then that means Rachel is schedule not to be around by that time. I just hope that at the very least they've gotten some shots of her ahead of time so that we at least get a glimpse of Teyla around otherwise, the latter half will either be very Teyla light or maybe even no Teyla at all. We already know she's not going to be around for Miller's Crossing. That will either have no Teyla or be Teyla light as well. I just don't see the writers doing a Rodney episode with a Teyla plot b on the side...do you? I just hope she's at least in the finale since we don't even know if SGA will have a season 5.

YC..
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=29522
        You aren't a pessimist...you are a realist. I love JT and as much as I Love them I know that we aren't going to get anything full fledge. This isn't John and Aeryn...btw, Steph is trying to get me to love these two...We shall see...but I like JT the way it started. I like the tension and I like the beginning of their relationship. It wasn't based on passion, lust or desire, but on trust, friendship and loyalty. That is powerful! I just want them to progress accordingly cause I think the more the put it on hold, the less it's going to happen. Case in point, Jack and Sam. If they can't make it work from the beginnning, it's not going to. I lost interest in Jack and Sam almost as soon as I got interested because it simply wasn't done as well. I think John and Teyla have shown consistency in how they feel for each other, whereas Jack and Sam were all over the place. Again, I care not to see a repeat of Jack and Sam between John and Teyla instead, then give Teyla another man...AH, did i just write that??????

I still think that S4 will be a critical point in their relationship and will give us a clear light as to where the writers want to head with this relationship. First because of all the expected angst. During angsty scenarios is when the characters true feelings come out, we've seen how John reacts with Teyla time and time again, but it's time we get some sort of confession. Same with Teyla. He's already said he cares for her more than she knows, he's already confessed to her that he cares for her as a family...and he mentioned her name first...and he's shown that he's home is Atlantis with Teyla...and he's shown just how far he'll go to see her safe...all we need now is that leap of Faith and that three letter word...heck I"ll take it in sign language at this point! And I"d also like more confirmation from Teyla as well. I want to see more of her in this season as well and really see her breakdown and be put together again....my concern is how the writers are going to do it!

S4 spoilers
        Spoiler:
        funny that you guys are bringing up Teyla's pregnancy again...I just wrote something to a friend online....We discussed here and confirmed that the last preview was from lifeline and it was odd that Teyla was not there and in addition that Weir is there and so is Rodney and they don't look injured...so, what if that clip of Teyla having that thing crawling on her tummy is not part of a dream but in fact what really does happen to her? What if Teyla is taken prisioner or something during Adrift and/or Lifeline and this is when things happen. JM said that we will know almost immediately and early on too who the father is...I"m thinking this has something to do with it..now the complicated part..I'm thinking maybe two things..one that if Weir and Rodney are okay in Lifeline, maybe there is a big chuck of time between each episode...maybe more than a month or two....but then again, Carter comes in in Adrift...so I"m not sure how that would tie in...but what if she leaves and then comes back? What if months pass between one episode and/or what if Teyla's memory is erased...in all My sins remembered...isn't there a hint that things are revealed or that things are remembered? In addition, Teyla is supposed to go dark and JM mentioned way back that she gains some new knowledge or something like that...what if Teyla having an Ancient Wraith baby...isn't that guy supposed to return from Common Ground? And what if the Wraith need a human female host to reproduce? I've always wondered why they need to keep human worshippers..there has to be a reason more than simply for them to worship.....I"m also thinking that Teyla gets attatched to the baby maybe because she doesn't remember or maybe because as we've seen she got close to Ellia and she also saw what the Ancient Wraith did to John in addition she got close to Michael and even felt and wondered if he left a family behind...remember how JM mentioned that there was a hidden clue in the latter three episodes of S3? What if that clue is when Teyla mentioned to Rodney that she always wondered if Michael left a family and a life behind..what if they do have that? What if they live more than simply as monsters? we are expected to see the birthing of baby wraith..this implies family, love, motherly affection....there is more to the Wraith than simply wanting to kill and eat others...maybe there are two or three different types of Wraith? Maybe Teyla gets changed somehow by this pregnancy if in fact it is with the Wraith in which she receives maybe even super powers or maybe Teyla is the missing link to something grand!? oh, so many possibilities..I'm really thinking more and more that this isn't a normal baby...this has to be something more complex than that! but then again, who knows?

Oh, when is September again!?
        sigpic

Comment

We are one of the few threads tonight that have more than 10 people lurking
          or delurked. It's been a slow day for most of thread I have visited today!

Yeah US! We have 14!
          Maybe they are all reading Harry Potter. I tend to remember something about it coming out this weekend.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I think I"m all caught up!

You guys have done a fantastic job!

On a side note..I saw when Jessican Steen did Weir's role and I knew nothing then of Atlantis and it's entire reason for her being there..I only found this online during season 2 but I loved Jessican Steen..i didn't care for her bleached look ...she's looked better before....I loved her in Earth 2 and I bought the DVd's so that I could cap the entire season for Nicole and she did some icons and things...She also did excellent in Armageddon. I think her role for Weir had she continued would have been very different from how Torri played Weir but in the end, we will never know. I think their explanation of Jessican not continuing was that it didn't work out ....whatever that means!

Mrs. B..is Secrets complete? How much longer? Is it in Ff.net?
            sigpic

Comment

Camy- Dr.Mike and Sully are from Dr. Ouinn, Medicine Woman. Jane Seymour starred as Dr. Micheala Quinn (Dr. Mike) and Sully was her love interest in the
              series.

You are probably correct YappiChick about the Harry Potter thing. Believe it or not I am not into HP!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Oh, I never cared for that series...believe it or not! thanks Elffin..

HP..don't care for it either! but don't write that too loud Elf...or it might be held against us! *wink*

Looooove PH!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Southern California Land of the Mouse (Mickey, that is. ) Though all my "totally"s probably gave that away. At least when I type, I don't say "like" like I do when I'm talking. It's my converation filler...

"So, like, today I'm taking the girls out and like, we might go to Jo-Ann's and maybe, like, go to McDonald's afterwards."

And, yes, I'm blonde.
                  Cool! Been to both Land of Mice myself. I usually go to Northern Cali. Pittsburg!
                  Can you believe it is actually named that!

Spoiler:
                  I am a red head! Did you guess it right?
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Oh, I never cared for that series...believe it or not! thanks Elffin..

HP..don't care for it either! but don't write that too loud Elf...or it might be held against us! *wink*

Looooove PH!
                    Well back in the day I like the series 'cuz I was into long hair on guys! So, it
                    Highlander(Adrian Paul), and Sully (Joe Lando). But, I was more into Highlander
                    'cuz Adrian Paul is Hot! Though I never was invovled with the forum like I am with JT. I like SGA more! I was passed that phase to get crazy over HP when all
                    the books came out!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Well back in the day I like the series 'cuz I was into long hair on guys! So, it
                      Highlander(Adrian Paul), and Sully (Joe Lando). But, I was more into Highlander
                      'cuz Adrian Paul is Hot! Though I never was invovled with the forum like I am with JT. I like SGA more! I was passed that phase to get crazy over HP when all
                      the books came out!
                      My heart just skipped a beat when you mentioned Adrian Paul. I loved that series but was mad when the killed off his love. Dumb writers.

Any way: I just came by to drop this off and attempt going to bed. I live in CT by the way.

Camy: Did you see the fic I did for you? It's really short.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        My heart just skipped a beat when you mentioned Adrian Paul. I loved that series but was mad when the killed off his love. Dumb writers.

Any way: I just came by to drop this off and attempt going to bed. I live in CT by the way.

Spoiler:
                        I love this Scifan! I said so also in galleria! I still think he would made an excellent JB! INMO! (Adrian)

I myself am going to say Good night all!! I did not notice it is about 8 mins to midnight here. I have to get up early to get motivated!! I will probably be on
                        line tomorrow afternoon!

OT for Scifan
                        Spoiler:
                        Thought you like to know to know that one of the songs we have been working on is I can Only Imagine and polishing on Word of God Speaks! We may do the WOGS during mid service!

Night Peeps!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:
                          Oh, yes...I thought I commented on it up above! I LOVED IT! THANKS!

Highlander...again...I only saw a couple of episodes and just when I was getting into it, they killed his girlfriend...I was like, WHAT?

see, they always ruin a good thing!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, ladies, goodnight, or good morning..I"m going to check out some fics and then I"m off!

Keep up the loving! YC..did you finish Multiplicity!?
                            sigpic

Comment

I love this Scifan! I said so also in galleria! I still think he would made an excellent JB! INMO! (Adrian)

I myself am going to say Good night all!! I did not notice it is about 8 mins to midnight here. I have to get up early to get motivated!! I will probably be on
                              line tomorrow afternoon!

OT for Scifan
                              Spoiler:
                              Thought you like to know to know that one of the songs we have been working on is I can Only Imagine and polishing on Word of God Speaks! We may do the WOGS during mid service!

Night Peeps!!

Thanks Elf
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              That's one of my favorites. The words are wonderful and I always wonder the samething. How will I react to seeing Him. This was a nice thought to end the night. Goodnight.

PS. who's JB?

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Oh, yes...I thought I commented on it up above! I LOVED IT! THANKS!

Highlander...again...I only saw a couple of episodes and just when I was getting into it, they killed his girlfriend...I was like, WHAT?

see, they always ruin a good thing!
                                Yes. They do! Look at me, I say I am leaving and I find something else I have
                                to post on! I am truly addicted to this place!

Good Night (for real this time)!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X