John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I'm sorry. How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. My name is MrsB. I will be your torturer today. Muahaha
    ROFL!!!! My sides are going to start hurting from laughing so much. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      ROFL!!!! My sides are going to start hurting from laughing so much. LOL
      LOL Can you tell how much I enjoy writing this fic Scifan or what!!

Camy: Thanks for your compliments on my heated arguments! WOO! did you read when I said I'm gonna be expecting something like that and in reality they'll have a tiff over something so mild lol & Secrets is almost done, I guess...I don't want it to be over lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Hey I just realized that we only have like 68 more days until the SGA S4 premiere. Of course that is in the US. I think Canada and the UK are like October
        1st. I am not sure though.
        Oh i sure hope us in the U.K. don't have to wait too long for it,it's useually about September/October that we get it so hopefully that won't change!

My heart just skipped a beat when you mentioned Adrian Paul. I loved that series but was mad when the killed off his love. Dumb writers.

Any way: I just came by to drop this off and attempt going to bed. I live in CT by the way.

Camy: Did you see the fic I did for you? It's really short.

Spoiler:
        WOWSERS,i love this one!

The Secrets Challenge -Part 14 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH
        Spoiler:
        No one moved. All eyes were fixated on Claude's pathetic, large body lying dormant on the floor. John quickly looked at Ezekiel, his thoughts returning to the imminent danger Teyla was in.

Ezekiel's ugly face was motionless. His cracked lips were frozen in an unflattering gape revealing the bright yellowness of his teeth, his black eyes wide and filled with utter shock and disbelief. His bladed hand wavered slightly at Teyla's throat as his mind reeled with Claude's brutal demise.

John surged towards him, noticing the slight of hand. He grabbed for the blade first, knocking it out of the madman's grip as it clattered loudly onto the floor. Ezekiel shrieked wildly in surprise and John swiftly took his own knife from the floor and pressed it deep against Ezekiel's throat.

A loud eruption of laughter sounded from his mouth. John paused, holding Ezekiel by his hair, digging his knife in deeper, as a stream of blood started to roll down his skin. "What's so God damn funny you sick freak?" he asked hesitantly, his voice filled with hate.

Ronon had made his way to Teyla, stepping carelessly over Claude's large form. He had attempted to release her from her bonds when he noticed she was trying to tell him something. She was making gestures and gurgles, wriggling violently until Ronon removed the gag from her mouth. "No!" she yelped. "It is a trap! If you release me, we shall all die! Look!"

Ronon and John leaned over, both looking underneath her where she had indicated. A complex device complete with a mess of colored wires and dark vials of liquid was elaborately decorating the underside of the gurney.

Ezekiel clapped his hands in excitement. "Did you really think you boys could outsmart me? Oh me, oh my, whatever will you do now to save your princess?" he said feigning worry.

Oh you are sooooo evil!
        Spoiler:
        Ezekiel is very sick and twisted!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok here's my prediction for Col. Shep and
          Spoiler:
          Larrin in the The Travelers

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard stood there, slightly nervous, with his hands bound behind him. Two unfriendly looking guards on either side of him held their guns pointed towards him.

"Is this really neccesary?" John asked trying to keep his voice normal.

Larrin turned, smiling coyly at him.

"Of course, Colonel," she spoke as she approached him. "We know exactly what kind of man you are."

John cleared his throat. "And what kind is that?"

She walked over to him, leaning in, and whispered in his ear, "The kind that would try to escape."

John smiled. "Well, I guess you do know me then."

She put her hands on his shoulders from behind. "Colonel, we have no desire to harm you. In fact, some of us, would very much like to be your.......friend." She spoke softly as she turned to face him, her eyes heavy on his.

John's eyes widened as he took her meaning in. "Oh," he responded lamely.

"Would you like that Colonel? Would you like to be my........friend?" Larrin asked sexily, as she kissed him softly, closing her eyes.

John stood, eyes open, unmoving as her lips touched his.

She quickly opened her eyes and pulled back. "Do you not find me attractive, Colonel Sheppard?"

His face flushed and he looked away from her. "No, it's not that....." he said voice trailing.

"Oh, I see," Larrin said harshly, her voice rising. "Your fantasies lie elsewhere, do they?"

John said nothing.

"Tell me. Tell me of this woman who claims your desires."

John looked at her, hesitant.

"Tell me!"

"Well, for starters, she could kick the crap out of you..."

Comment

LOL Can you tell how much I enjoy writing this fic Scifan or what!!

Camy: Thanks for your compliments on my heated arguments! WOO! did you read when I said I'm gonna be expecting something like that and in reality they'll have a tiff over something so mild lol & Secrets is almost done, I guess...I don't want it to be over lol
            Yes I can tell. Here's some smilies I found on Zuz's thread.

They're perfect for your story. I couldn't find any for Ronon, but I asked.

Thanks Linda.

Comment

Yes I can tell. Here's some smilies I found on Zuz's thread.

They're perfect for your story. I couldn't find any for Ronon, but I asked.

Thanks Linda.

Those are SO great!! Look at Shep all beat up lol Elf will really like that one - Good find, Scifan!! Thanks!

Comment

Those are SO great!! Look at Shep all beat up lol Elf will really like that one - Good find, Scifan!! Thanks!
                Thanks MrsB. I'm glad you liked them. I would agree with you about Elf liking then.

Funny little ficlet.

Comment

Ok here's my prediction for Col. Shep and
                  Spoiler:
                  Larrin in the The Travelers

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard stood there, slightly nervous, with his hands bound behind him. Two unfriendly looking guards on either side of him held their guns pointed towards him.

"Is this really neccesary?" John asked trying to keep his voice normal.

Larrin turned, smiling coyly at him.

"Of course, Colonel," she spoke as she approached him. "We know exactly what kind of man you are."

John cleared his throat. "And what kind is that?"

She walked over to him, leaning in, and whispered in his ear, "The kind that would try to escape."

John smiled. "Well, I guess you do know me then."

She put her hands on his shoulders from behind. "Colonel, we have no desire to harm you. In fact, some of us, would very much like to be your.......friend." She spoke softly as she turned to face him, her eyes heavy on his.

John's eyes widened as he took her meaning in. "Oh," he responded lamely.

"Would you like that Colonel? Would you like to be my........friend?" Larrin asked sexily, as she kissed him softly, closing her eyes.

John stood, eyes open, unmoving as her lips touched his.

She quickly opened her eyes and pulled back. "Do you not find me attractive, Colonel Sheppard?"

His face flushed and he looked away from her. "No, it's not that....." he said voice trailing.

"Oh, I see," Larrin said harshly, her voice rising. "Your fantasies lie elsewhere, do they?"

John said nothing.

"Tell me. Tell me of this woman who claims your desires."

John looked at her, hesitant.

"Tell me!"

"Well, for starters, she could kick the crap out of you..."

mmm,nice,it's better than the alternative
                  Spoiler:
                  we can't have Shep kiss her willingly now can we,not when it should be someone else!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    mmm,nice,it's better than the alternative
                    Spoiler:
                    we can't have Shep kiss her willingly now can we,not when it should be someone else!
                    Yeah!
                    Spoiler:
                    This is how I'm gonna justify them kissing in the previews until I actually see the episode.

Comment

The Secrets Challenge -Part 14 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH
                      Spoiler:
                      No one moved. All eyes were fixated on Claude's pathetic, large body lying dormant on the floor. John quickly looked at Ezekiel, his thoughts returning to the imminent danger Teyla was in.

Ezekiel's ugly face was motionless. His ed lips were frozen in an unflattering gape revealing the bright yellowness of his teeth, his black eyes wide and filled with utter shock and disbelief. His bladed hand wavered slightly at Teyla's throat as his mind reeled with Claude's brutal demise.

John surged towards him, noticing the slight of hand. He grabbed for the blade first, knocking it out of the madman's grip as it clattered loudly onto the floor. Ezekiel shrieked wildly in surprise and John swiftly took his own knife from the floor and pressed it deep against Ezekiel's throat.

A loud eruption of laughter sounded from his mouth. John paused, holding Ezekiel by his hair, digging his knife in deeper, as a stream of started to roll down his skin. "What's so God damn funny you sick freak?" he asked hesitantly, his voice filled with .

Ronon had made his way to Teyla, stepping carelessly over Claude's large form. He had attempted to release her from her bonds when he noticed she was trying to tell him something. She was making gestures and gurgles, wriggling violently until Ronon removed the gag from her mouth. "No!" she yelped. "It is a trap! If you release me, we shall all die! Look!"

Ronon and John leaned over, both looking underneath her where she had indicated. A complex device complete with a mess of colored wires and dark vials of liquid was elaborately decorating the underside of the gurney.

Ezekiel clapped his hands in excitement. "Did you really think you boys could outsmart me? Oh me, oh my, whatever will you do now to save your princess?" he said feigning worry.

Geez MrsB! Things just don't get any easier for them.
                      Love the update

my ships

Comment

Here's another smilie. I thought it was cute.

Comment

haha,that's so cool...Where on Earth......or should i say the Pegasus galaxy do you get these from?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            Geez MrsB! Things just don't get any easier for them.
                            Love the update
                            Thanks GB! How goes the world of computer programming

Comment

OMG thats a friggin riot

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                haha,that's so cool...Where on Earth......or should i say the Pegasus galaxy do you get these from?

Here's a link to Zuz's smilie thread, page one. Happy hunting. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721

Comment

Working...
                                X