Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ship for McKay/Weir primarily. I can also see Teyla/Beckett and McKay/Beckett lol.

Lucy

Comment

After reading a really cute fic and after seeing The Siege I&II, I now see McKay/Zelenka as well.

Help! I'm drowning in Ships!

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
      it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
      It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
      And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
        Um, why am I a nutter? Not that I disagree....

Because of my sig (It's dedication I tell you...!) or because of my McKay/McKay fic request?

Or was it the mention of my liking Grodin/Weir and Mc*insert other character name here*?

You know I just love Rodney, if he can't be with Elizabeth there are plenty of geeks to go around for him
        All of the above. By the by, loved the final tag!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          Yes! Couldn't agree more! I feel like they are shoving Shepp/Weir in our face and not Shepp/Teyla.
          I have to agree with you there. It's like they are trying Jack/Sam all over again, what with the unobtainable leader and the love-struck subordiante.

It's old, dead, and if it's still kickin', SHOOT IT!!!

Yes, I am insane, don't bother to tell me. I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
            All of the above. By the by, loved the final tag!
            Do you mean the BIS fic tag "Just another feeling" ?

Oops, bit OT there, but a here's a ship question to spread it out. Is there anyone else around who does Grodin/Weir in any form? Or am I the only person crazy enough to imagine that...

Comment

Ummm, I donno. You're on my author alert. I don't read titles, just copy/paste 'em.

I could most definitly see that one happening, but for now I think it's more a one sided thing, Grodin liking Weir as she stands oblivious to the world... yea, that's it.

Comment

Ummm, I donno. You're on my author alert. I don't read titles, just copy/paste 'em.

I could most definitly see that one happening, but for now I think it's more a one sided thing, Grodin liking Weir as she stands oblivious to the world... yea, that's it.
                Yep - I can only see it one sided too, for now. If someone wrote a good enough fic I might be persuaded otherwise but I think the image of a stoic and honourable Peter is very good, standing by his superior in good stead saying nothing of his feelings.

Comment

Yep - I can only see it one sided too, for now. If someone wrote a good enough fic I might be persuaded otherwise but I think the image of a stoic and honourable Peter is very good, standing by his superior in good stead saying nothing of his feelings.
                  Poor Peter. Doesn't something happen in the end, or are all the nutters on this site playing with our American heads?

Comment

Poor Peter. Doesn't something happen in the end, or are all the nutters on this site playing with our American heads?
                    Happen in what end? To Peter? Between Peter/Elizabeth?
                    I could tell you...but you wouldn't want to know - some one spoiled it for me and it wasn't pretty to be anywhere near me the rest of the day.

Comment

Okay...after seeing 'The Brotherhood', I'm conviced Zelenka has a crush on Weir.

That scene was cute.
                      *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

Yes, I could see the Grodin/Weir onesided thing. And I am still fuming because of a Seige spoiler and its contents and will continue to do so until someone writes or directs me to some fic about it. *hint hint*

And yes that Brotherhood scene was very cute.

I have at least 4 ships on Atlantis. So many ships, so much squee! But I still think TBTP are messing with our heads... But I can still enjoy the squee!
                        ~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Happen in what end? To Peter? Between Peter/Elizabeth?
                          I could tell you...but you wouldn't want to know - some one spoiled it for me and it wasn't pretty to be anywhere near me the rest of the day.
                          Don't say it. I hate spoilers, even if that space is oh-so-inviting to highlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thek
                            Okay...after seeing 'The Brotherhood', I'm conviced Zelenka has a crush on Weir.

That scene was cute.

lol... definately!!

i like one-sided 'ships!! they're the best!! between SG1 and atlantis they're EVERYWHERE!! i still think davis has a crush on carter

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              lol... definately!!

i like one-sided 'ships!! they're the best!! between SG1 and atlantis they're EVERYWHERE!! i still think davis has a crush on carter
                              Ohhh, I think so too. The way he looks at her when she takes his console, he's not angry. He's just happy for the chance to stare.

Crazy woman has all those guys on her, and she goes for Pete. Blech.

I better can it and move to the Pete-whumping thread. Sorry.

Comment

lol... so true!!! WHY PETE??!!! oh well, i suppose we'll never know will we???

glad to see i found another one-way-davis-has-thing-for-carter 'shipper!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X