This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DANIquinn
    I'm just curious. Which Atlantis ships so you see? So far I've seen Weir/Sheppard, Sheppard/Teyla, Weir/McKay, and Teyla/McKay (plus McKay/McKay and Beckett/McKay spoken in jest) on the threads. And my sis sees a Teyla/Beckett ship. Who do you ship for?
    That McKay/McKay jest gave me a plot bunny - though in my fic they don't get along well at all! People presume ego would fuel ego, but mine are competetive and fighting over Weir
    I could so see McKay/McKay being such a weird but funny slash fic though! Some one should write it.

Comment

Ok. My OTP is McWeir (hence I'm not into S/W at all unless the fics THAT good)

I kind could go for Sheyla but not on show - don't see it anymore there.
      Ford/Teyla I kinda dig.
      And a friend pointed out some Carson/Teyla in recent episode.
      Carson/Elizabeth there could be, would interesting.

Teyney (Rodney/Teyla) could be fun in fic and I like all the Ford/Beckett I see.
      McBeck is cool, as is alot of McShep (tis my second ship, they're slowly winning me over with all that smut...)
      Radek/Rodney has possibilities though not much fic for it.

Rare ships I've seen - McKav - quite wrong but funny.
      Grodin/Weir (unrequited love on Grodin's side for me! I have a fondness for this ship)
      I'm surprised actually that there is barely a hint of Grodin/Weir support or fic.

Also spoilers for The Gift
      Spoiler:

Kate Heightmeyer would be so cute with either Radek or Carson (or both! ).
      And there are reasonable amount of fics for her and Rodney but thats mainly due to spoiler rumours - I don't see it on the show as of now. I know rodney said but I believe he was lying.

Really I'm wondering why there isn't more Elizabeth/Simon, I'm just hoping they deal with that old issue in the show sometime.

And I can so go for McShWeir - if by that you understand Shep/Weir with McKay angst over it. The beauty of it is who does McKay pine for, Shep or Weir
      Last edited by Purpleyin; 24 February 2005, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Definitely Sheppard/McKay. There's definitely sparks between them. And they are so much fun to watch together.

I can also see Zelenka/Weir, especially after seeing the last four eps.

Comment

I was starting to see more Teyla/Ford ship but, alas, that will not be. Maybe Teyla and the new Ronan character will hit it off. Of course, Teyla needs to learn how to have fun.

I've tried to see Teyla/Shep, but there just isn't anything there.. . .JF and RL just haven't developed any sparks, even when the script calls for them to get "cutesy" - the stick-fight practice scenes are starting to be really annoying.

Shep/Weir on the other hand - they depend on each other, they respect each other, they get ticked off at each other - more sparks there, except for Shep/McKay. They are rather cute.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I see Sheppard/Weir, Sheppard/McKay, McKay/Weir, uhm, what else... Zelenka and some really nice, pretty, cute little lab assistant would be sweet. I don't really see Sheppard/Teyla, maybe because I feel TBTP are trying too hard to make us see it. And I hate in-your-face ship. However, I started to see a little Teyla/Ford after "The Gift".

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

ahem Sheyla is my OTP and i'm not at all against Mcwier (as long as it gets elisabeth away from shep she could run off with a wraith for all I care! but mckay is preferable.)

Comment

Of the potential Atlantis relationships, I can see:

McKay / Sheppard - Starting with Hide and Seek, you have the unlikely duo of arrogant know-it-all geek and reckless, sometimes reluctant, hero snarking their way into each other's hearts.
                McKay / Weir - I could see this one a little more clearly in The Eye and again in Before I Sleep.
                Sheppard / Weir - Though I see these two having a difficult relationship considering what went on in Hot Zone.

I can see some of the other pairings too; I've certainly read some good fanfics with those pairings... but these three are the ones I can see pretty consistantly on the show, with the McShep at the top of the list (whether TPTB intend it or not ).
                Last edited by strivaria; 24 February 2005, 12:34 PM. Reason: bad grammar.. bad.

Comment

Hans, you're a nutter. Yes, I noticed before, but wow. N U T T E R. We need official Gateworld Psycho robes to go with the McWeir ones.

Ahem. Yes, the post. Just check my sig, I think it's clear where my loyalties lie!

*Waves* Hi Heather!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                    Hans, you're a nutter. Yes, I noticed before, but wow. N U T T E R. We need official Gateworld Psycho robes to go with the McWeir ones.
                    Um, why am I a nutter? Not that I disagree....

Because of my sig (It's dedication I tell you...!) or because of my McKay/McKay fic request?

Or was it the mention of my liking Grodin/Weir and Mc*insert other character name here*?

You know I just love Rodney, if he can't be with Elizabeth there are plenty of geeks to go around for him

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                      I don't really see Sheppard/Teyla, maybe because I feel TBTP are trying too hard to make us see it. And I hate in-your-face ship.
                      Change that "Sheppard/Teyla" to "Sheppard/Weir" and I agree with your post, 100%.

I'm a McWeir guy, through and through. Great banter and lots of little touches make that ship come alive for me.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

lol... well i think everyone here can see what MY ship is (just look at my sig )

but i must say this the FIRST show EVER that i've had more than one ship on

sheyla and mcweir for me

Comment

Looks like there are a lot of Sheyla's for only 6 of us to be in the thread(hint, hint, hint ) .

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                            Change that "Sheppard/Teyla" to "Sheppard/Weir" and I agree with your post, 100%.

I'm a McWeir guy, through and through. Great banter and lots of little touches make that ship come alive for me.
                            Yes! Couldn't agree more! I feel like they are shoving Shepp/Weir in our face and not Shepp/Teyla.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

honestly, i haven't felt ANY ship being shoved in my face... but i suppose maybe that's just cuz i lived through the enterprise "a night in sickbay" fiasco, and NOTHING feels shoved or over-forced after that

Comment

I thought they were pushing the Shep/Teyla ship too much in the first ep....

But after that I don't think they've pushed anything....

Oh and in case you can't tell from my sig I'm a Sheppard/Weir shipper !!
                                I also don't mind Teyla/Ford!!

ooh Emily_reich....I love ur sig pic with Teyla & Sheppard fighting and the orange light! It's so cool!!

Comment

Working...
                                X