Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    Yes....but in a PM so no one else will know
    Lol I think they will still know... *aw, you are a nice lad* Don't worry I won't tell anyone.
    Ooh nice, I liked your double thunk in the Jonas thread too.

I have to go to bed see you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Lol I think they will still know... *aw, you are a nice lad* Don't worry I won't tell anyone.
      Ooh nice, I liked your double thunk in the Jonas thread too.
      That really doesn't help Rose I guess I will have to wait until later to find out

Comment

That really doesn't help Rose I guess I will have to wait until later to find out
        What you don't like my knowing your a nice guy? Jeez you're hard to please. Oh unless there is something else I should know????? *confused? yeah so am I*

It's love.

Comment

Rose all I wanted to know was what you were saying when you said "You know what you are? " thats all

Comment

Rose all I wanted to know was what you were saying when you said "You know what you are? " thats all
            You know I am asleep right now? I PM'd you.

Yeah Rodney I know just how you feel honey.

Comment

Is it me or do his eyelids look extra puffy there?

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

He's got a little bit of a hangover from yesterday's celebrations LOL.

Eirual.
                Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

of course he would with what all his fan people do to him...

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

Have fun, gang. I miss you already.
                    aw sorry to hear you might not be posting would have been cool to get to know you!

Vicky
                    -x-

Comment

Hello,

Hope everyone is ok!

Have had a bit of a rotten day but it was brightened up by watching Allies earlier!

Smiling or smouldering - it's all good to me!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hey, how did this thread get stuck on the 4th page????? Where are the Rodneyites? Please remember, Rodney is NOT just another pretty face and svelt body, he has a brain too!
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hi all,
                          Hope everythings OK Mx, yeah, I always find a little bit of SG or SGA will cheer me up after a dud of a day.

Comment

Serrious Lack of posts in here

Comment

Hey, I'm stuck in college here with Maths on its way. Its not like I want to be here. LOL.

How is everyone ???

Eirual.
                              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Hiya all! Had a bad day today... Because of my car, a young girl today found out the hard way why you should always have your dog on a leash when walking through the streets! I feel really guilty, but he just ran out in front of me and I couldn't stop or swerve. My only consolation is that he was killed instantly and so didn't suffer... Of course all I can see in my mind is that dog lying on the side of the road and the little girl bawling her eyes out.

To try and make myself feel a bit better I played around with Rodney a bit (in photoshop!!). This Wallpaper is very basic, but it did help a bit... I also made a Rockett one which I will post in the appropriate thread.

Mahlia
                                Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Working...
                                X