Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652

Hey, gang. Not that anyone has been wondering where I've been, and we have some newbies who don't even know I exist, but I thought I'd take a little break from this thread. I haven't been comfortable with the direction the thread has been going and I thought I'd just sit back and let you have your fun.
    Hi watcher. *I'm sorry* I know I went too far with my recent caps and really other then boredom I have no excuse.

I understand that you and I see the Thunk differently, and that is usually fine we coexist without treading on each other's toes too much.

I hope you don't leave and I do promise you will never see those caps from me again in this thread. Please stay...please.

Comment

Woot! 10,000 posts

McKay: See, I told you my thunkers love me, 10,000 posts for me.
      Shep: Yea, yea, whatever.

And I think Rodney partied a little too much.

Shep: Didn't anyone teach you not to drink too much. It comes with consequences.
      McKay: *needing to go pee* Not my fault, my thunkers made me do it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        Woot! 10,000 posts

And I think Rodney partied a little too much.
        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ntruder_20.jpg
        Shep: Didn't anyone teach you not to drink too much. It comes with consequences.
        McKay: *needing to go pee* Not my fault, my thunkers made me do it.
        ROFLMAO! Nice one PM. You know Rodney looks incredibly tiny when he squats next to John.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          My thoughts exactly.

Hey, gang. Not that anyone has been wondering where I've been, and we have some newbies who don't even know I exist, but I thought I'd take a little break from this thread. I haven't been comfortable with the direction the thread has been going and I thought I'd just sit back and let you have your fun.

Have fun, gang. I miss you already.
          Hey all, Hey Watcher,

Watcher, pls don't leave us! I really hope we have not driven you away. I haven't been here myself for the past week or 2, being busy with other matters.

I know we haven't always seen eye to eye and initially when I was a newbie, I didn't know the rules and I think you used to make comments (eg too wide pics, episode spoilers, quoting images without removing the tags etc). But in recent times, I've come to respect and appreciate your comments and pics, and your sense of humour

I have to admit though that there are times that I've visited this thread and cringed at comments or pics. It's not that I think they're wrong, but just out of context. But I didn't know how to phrase a response so I chose not to say anything.

Regarding the screen cap comment ie David not liking caps - was that based on what Arlessiar said based on Derry's comment in her con report after BOBW? (Sorry - the trail is so long and old!) - because if it is, then I think that it's sort of taken out of context. It's hard for me to describe what I mean but sometimes I think we all over exaggerate things or just read too much into something. I'm not putting down David's wishes or him but I just think that sometimes some things have been taken out of context.

Seriously though, overall, I think if David knew of this thread, he'd be flattered and embarassed at all the attention he's given. At the end of the day, he's just a regular guy.

I'm not good with saying things so I'll stop here before people misinterpret what I have to say.

To keep on topic, here's a cap:

And from Nothing:

Ta,
          Alex

Ta,
          Alex

Comment

Ok I reported myself to the Mods. *naughty* Some posts have been removed. If anyone wants me to remove anything else just PM me and I will...I am a very reasonable person.

Hey did anyone check out the BOBW site? I didn't realise they had all the pics up for that Harbour Cruise David, Paul and David took, I am slow, they look so much like tourists. Oh and they are having another Con this year, but no names yet.

Comment

Hey Arlessiar congrates on 1400 Posts!

My inflatable Dalek arrived today, I have had a bizarre day and now this.

Random Rodney caps. All totally PG!!!

Comment

OFF-TOPIC...I don't mean to triple post but bringing to your attention in case you miss it...GateWorld is trying out a new spoiler tag. Using buttons instead of blank space. Like this, this is not a spoiler btw. Click on the button of course to read the spoiler.

Spoiler:
                what do you all think?
                Well go here to check out what it is all about...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ewpost&t=22196

To use it you need to [ spoilers ] [ /spoilers ] *without the spaces*

To make this legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Hey did anyone check out the BOBW site? I didn't realise they had all the pics up for that Harbour Cruise David, Paul and David took, I am slow, they look so much like tourists.
                  LOL, Thats exactly what I though when I saw the pics! But I think it's pretty hard not to look like a tourist when your doing one of the most clieche, touristic thing you can do at Sydney Harbour. LOL you should see my pics of my trip to Sydney... and mandatory cruise on the harbour (never gonna happen!)

My inflatable Dalek arrived today, I have had a bizarre day and now this.
                  Yay! have you inflated it yet? Man Im soo jelouse. EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE.

Spoiler:
                  By the way thanks for letting everyone know about the new spoiler tag, I really like it!

This one always makes me smile,

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                    LOL, Thats exactly what I though when I saw the pics!
                    Yes I guess you know they were tourist.
                    Yay! have you inflated it yet? Man Im soo jealous. EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE.
                    Inflated it? No, I need a foot pump, It is huge! I am 5'0 nothing and it is 4'0 and it smells of plastic actually reminds me of Summer and lilos!

Last edited by Willow'sCat; 15 March 2006, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Hey everyone, its that time of the week where I am here all day, wait for someone to post and then post after them

The new spoiler tags rock
                      Not really a spoiler....more of test

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        Hey everyone, its that time of the week where I am here all day, wait for someone to post and then post after them

The new spoiler tags rock
                        Not really a spoiler....more of test

Spoiler:
                        You know what you are?

Comment

Inflated it? No, I need a foot pump, It is huge! I am 5'0 nothing and it is 4'0 and it smells of plastic actually reminds me of Summer and lilos!
                          What? It didn't come with a pump? you poor thing! I guess its a good idea not to blow it up by mouth, avoid the killer head spins! I love the smell of new plastic. I went to an art exhibition this week where they filled up the gallery with (new)blow up pool toys, it made me feel like a little kid on summer holiday!

Hi SGC i wondered if you could put a cap in the new spoiler tag and have it pop down like that, yay, how cool!

Comment

You know what you are?
                            I am what???

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              I am what???
                              Do you want me to answer that?

Comment

Yes....but in a PM so no one else will know

Double Thunk

Comment