• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    AND... Assassidate episode 3 is up!
    They are awesome as always!

Originally posted by makowiec View Post
    I absolutely hated McKay in 48 Hours *ashamed*... Refused to watch SGA at the beginning because of him... Now I constantly re-watch it for the same reason
    Interesting. I started Atlantis just because of Rodney, and still love Atlantis mostly because of him.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post

Interesting. I started Atlantis just because of Rodney, and still love Atlantis mostly because of him.
      Me too. I really liked the McKay character from seeing him on SG-1. I gave Atlantis a shot purely because I liked McKay so much. I still do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec
        lucky you! you could appreciate him from the very beginning I think I warmed up towards Rodney around the end of season 1...? halfway through season 2 I was totally smitten!! and had to go back and watch season 1 *again* to properly swoon over him this time
        Well, that was a good reason to re-watch season 1.

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
        Me too. I really liked the McKay character from seeing him on SG-1. I gave Atlantis a shot purely because I liked McKay so much. I still do.
        You too? That's great!

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I felt like McKay was my lifeline back to SG-1 when Atlantis started. He made it officially Stargate to me. If that makes sense.

sigpic
          "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

It makes sense.

Comment

Nenyc, come to dgeek. David's posting over there pretty frequently for the time being... He seems to have a pretty short attention span for mediums other than twitter, so I don't know how long he'll stay around. We can talk about other geeky things besides David there. Like Mark Sheppard and Hugh Laurie. And, I dunno. Stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

I love how we got to see so many different versions of Rodney.

I was intriqued by Rodney the first time I saw him. I had a sense that there was a decent guy hiding behind all that arrogance. I started to watch Atlantis because it was Stargate. I was a bit obsessed with all things STARGATE. I stayed because of John and Rodney.

With most shows I just fall for the characters and that is as far as it goes but with Stargate I fell hard for the actors. I have followed David, Joe and Michael Shanks in all their post Stargate projects.
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Nenyc, come to dgeek. David's posting over there pretty frequently for the time being... He seems to have a pretty short attention span for mediums other than twitter, so I don't know how long he'll stay around. We can talk about other geeky things besides David there. Like Mark Sheppard and Hugh Laurie. And, I dunno. Stuff.
                  I come on dgeek from time to time. One time I wanted to register myself there, but I gave up, for unknown reasons...

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                  I love how we got to see so many different versions of Rodney.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tt/rnt0338.jpg
                  Yeah. Me too.

Comment

Dude, I'm so not loving the idea of this David Hewlett "meet and greet" right now.

What if it isn't all in my head and he truly doesn't like me? Of course he'll act nice and be cordial or whatnot. He's a professional. But if I can tell for even a second that he hates me, I'ma feel so horrible. I'd rather just not ever know for sure!

I'm probably just nervous. I just don't want to meet him if, in the back of his mind he's thinking, "Oh, this is the bitzh that called me a fascist", or "this is that bitzh that cyber-follows me"... I'd have said cyberSTALKS him, but I only find him places where he says he'll be, so I hardly classify that as stalking.

I'm a bucket of nerves right now! *bites fingernails* HELP! :\

sigpic

Comment

Dude, I'm so not loving the idea of this David Hewlett "meet and greet" right now.

What if it isn't all in my head and he truly doesn't like me? Of course he'll act nice and be cordial or whatnot. He's a professional. But if I can tell for even a second that he hates me, I'ma feel so horrible. I'd rather just not ever know for sure!

I'm probably just nervous. I just don't want to meet him if, in the back of his mind he's thinking, "Oh, this is the bitzh that called me a fascist", or "this is that bitzh that cyber-follows me"... I'd have said cyberSTALKS him, but I only find him places where he says he'll be, so I hardly classify that as stalking.

I'm a bucket of nerves right now! *bites fingernails* HELP! :\
                      I already told you, there's no need to worry. You are not stalking him, and he doesn't hate you. You know what stalking is, and when celebrities have a problem with all kinds of fans. You are not doing anything bad, you just love him. I believe that you're just nervous that you will meet him, and all this is totally normal. You need to relax and be positive. Everything will be fine, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec View Post
                        I absolutely hated McKay in 48 Hours *ashamed*... Refused to watch SGA at the beginning because of him... Now I constantly re-watch it for the same reason
                        I never really liked Carter so I was like: "Finally somebody told her that she isn´t perfect!" I hate Mary Sue characters and I think I started to accept Carter sometimes around S8 where the RepliCarter appeared and Amanda enjoyed playing a bad character for a change

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                          I already told you, there's no need to worry. You are not stalking him, and he doesn't hate you. You know what stalking is, and when celebrities have a problem with all kinds of fans. You are not doing anything bad, you just love him. I believe that you're just nervous that you will meet him, and all this is totally normal. You need to relax and be positive. Everything will be fine, trust me.

Ah, heck. You're so right. Thanks, Nenyc. I needed that.

David's going to be on Tech News Today! In 4 more hours! Yea! I love it when he gets all nerdy and techy!

http://twit.tv/tnt
                          sigpic

Comment

And, here's David from the Tech News Today podcast that concluded a few minutes ago.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, heck. You're so right. Thanks, Nenyc. I needed that.
                              You're welcome. And I didn't say that just to cheer you up, but because it is true.
                              And great pics.

Comment

Yeah, I saw them.
                                But what's wrong with DH tag on tumblr? It always shows only the last few posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X