Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    Awww!!! ^ AWESOME ICEMEN PIC! David was so hot in that movie... Even with that hairdo!
    I adore this film watched it for David but turned out to be really good! and love the hairdo! he looks so dorky in there

And yeah, I don't hate Joe F, I'm just not really an autograph fan. Of course I HAVE to get David, Kate, RyRo, Pauly McG, and Robert Picardo though. I mean, cos, they're awesome.
    same here... prefer photo ops and panels myself what's the point of having someones name on a photo? unless it's personalized it's not at the top of my list I'd love to have one each from everyone, for my collection, but the only person I'd come back to for more and more and more is David haha

it's my day off today so gonna be working hard on my drawing I want him to sign in Vancouver *photoshop: on* - my friend is flying there today if I remember correctly

This will be my last message from Texas. Next stop work, then straight to the airport afterwards! OMG, I hope I don't forget anything!

Peace and love, my lovelies!
    heh, I always have a feeling I forgot sth when I'm going somewhere enjoy your shift! hope it'll pass quickly! safe flight etc etc etc and have the time of your life

sigpic

Comment

I finally got my mitts on a copy of DH's guest appearance on The Closer. I am not happy. He was hardly in it. What's with that? I was so bummed.

On the other hand, he looked REALLY good in his suit.

Nice Boa vs. Python pic, mankowiec. I still have that in the wrapper from when I ordered it a few months ago. Maybe I should break that out and watch the highlights.
      sigpic

Comment

It's Monday, where are those Vancouver photos? Yes, I know, you need to get home and recover first. Hope everyone had a great time! I'm checking the Vancouver convention thread, too, to see what lovely memories folks will share.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec
          Yesterday I had a really bad day at work, was awfully busy and by the end of my shift I was barely alive... But then I checked Twitter after I came home and got a treat that totally lifted my mood and made me grin like a loony

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...zyCAAATO-7.jpg
          Hey, David took that picture at the house in Washington State. He's standing by the bushes in the background for that "I'm so cool" photo.

Screencap from David's video intro to A Dog's Breakfast at the 2007 Glastonbury festival

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

It's pretty quiet in here lately...

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

well... I posted few pics from VanCon but I think my post was deleted... they weren't mine (just found in the internet) but still - wierd

here's one... lets see if it stays xD

mooning story again?
              sigpic

Comment

Love 'em!

Did they tell the mooning story again? That never gets old. When he told it in Chicago I was laughing so hard I cried. My sister got a video of it, I think she put it on YouTube.
                sigpic

Comment

wow love the pics. Was watching Stargate Universe the one where David is in it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec View Post
                    well... I posted few pics from VanCon but I think my post was deleted... they weren't mine (just found in the internet) but still - wierd

here's one... lets see if it stays xD

It is wierd.
                    And thanks for these! He is so adorable.

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                    Love 'em!
                    Did they tell the mooning story again? That never gets old. When he told it in Chicago I was laughing so hard I cried. My sister got a video of it, I think she put it on YouTube.
                    Can you post a link?

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                      It is wierd.
                      And thanks for these! He is so adorable.

Can you post a link?
                      *hugs for Nenyc* Yes, sorry, here's the link. Mooning story at ChiCon 2011
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs for Nenyc* Yes, sorry, here's the link. Mooning story at ChiCon 2011
                        *hugs back*
                        Thanks for the link! I just love that story, every version of it. They are incredible.

Comment

Love 'em!

yeah, the mooning story never gets old my friend tried to give me the report straight after the panel and after they told the story David goes "The black hole is indefinitely linked to Joe's face" - I couldn't stop laughing for a long time xDDDD

my friend posted lots of pics she took there - and she has some really nice ones of David! I shall ask her if it's ok for me to post them here

all credit to silvercomet
                          Last edited by makowiec; 11 May 2012, 09:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Great pic, makowiec.

Comment

silvercomet gave me a go - so here it comes I'll post some of the nice David shots here and there

such a cute face dawwww~~
                              sigpic

Comment

^ He is so cute. Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X