Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
    Nice caps, guys. Love the Morlocks ones. I can't believe SyFy replayed it last weekend and I missed it. I wanted to watch it again.

I agree he looked scary thin in RoTY. I don't like him skinny. I like him healthy and broad shouldered.
    HEYA CB! Great to see you pop in here!

Nenyc, Bond movies are hella fun.

sigpic
    "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Wow, you guys, these are awesome pictures! I love David (and Rodney!). He's so hot in an absolutely unique way.

Comment

I'm going to the Meet and Greet with David on Sunday at the Vancon. I didn't expect to win with the lowest bid. I thought there'd be so many more people bidding and I would be knocked off. Damn. I'm mostly happy, but also slightly bummed cos I really kinda needed that $250. I hope he'll at least be nice to me. That would make it worth it.

And welcome, Raelis!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
          I'm going to the Meet and Greet with David on Sunday at the Vancon. I didn't expect to win with the lowest bid. I thought there'd be so many more people bidding and I would be knocked off. Damn. I'm mostly happy, but also slightly bummed cos I really kinda needed that $250. I hope he'll at least be nice to me. That would make it worth it.

And welcome, Raelis!
          You're so lucky girl it's a $250 well spent! I'd love to meet him in person!!! missed him in UK in 2010... couldn't afford Vancon... but still hoping one day I'll be granted this privilege
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
            ^ Hi, Cheeky! Nice to see you here.
            Hey, Nenyc! Long time no see! Nice to see you too.

HEYA CB! Great to see you pop in here!
            Heya Geoi! Thanks. I pop (lurk) in often to check out the Rodney pics.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know that. I watched those with Connery and Brosnan a long ago. And of course, the new movies with Craig when they came out. But now I watch them from the beginning, chronologically. And I can tell you that I adore them. I believe David would be great as Q in Bond movies.

Oh, he will be nice to you, no doubts. I'm so happy for you! Say Hi to David from one of his biggest fans from GW.

And it's nice to have new people on this thread.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

LOL, thanks, Nenyc! And I certainly will tell him you say hi! And LOL @ the thought of David as Q.. You're right! That would be brilliant!

And HELLO to everyone else! Great to see you guys here!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!!! And I'm glad you agree with me.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

^Oooh. Seizure cap! Nice. The only episode of SGU I truly liked.

sigpic

Comment

^Oooh. Seizure cap! Nice. The only episode of SGU I truly liked.
                      the only episode of s02 I've watched totally out of context haha

and yay~~ I'll sure try to be active in here cause DH deserves all the lovin'
                      sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I loved a few episodes, but Seizure is my favorite.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

and now I just had to rewatch it

sigpic

Comment

Hehe... Lovely

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X